Slavery

Go to CruxDreams.com

Random idea that has probably occurred to someone else but I've never heard of it:

To keep slaves in line, make new slaves witness an entire crucifixion. Perhaps make them take part. Perhaps repeat occasionally to reinforce the lesson.

The danger of this is accidentally creating a Serpent's Eye situation.

Random idea that has probably occurred to someone else but I've never heard of it:

To keep slaves in line, make new slaves witness an entire crucifixion. Perhaps make them take part. Perhaps repeat occasionally to reinforce the lesson.

The danger of this is accidentally creating a Serpent's Eye situation.
Serpent's Eye?

Thought I would post these a few pictures by Panpdx that I downloaded just before his account was deactivated, two are clearly AI interpretations of Thorn drawings. One of the things I really like about his art is the facial expressions he gets.

It is with thanks to “Oldymen54” that a lot of his art has been preserved on here before Deviantart took objection to it.

I hope Panpdx finds another location to display his art it would be a shame if he disappears into obscurity.

panpdx thorn 044.jpg panpdx 021.jpg white trash diaries6 thorn by panpdx.jpg white trash diaries4 by panpdx.jpg uncle charlie by panpdx.jpg

Thought I would post these a few pictures by Panpdx that I downloaded just before his account was deactivated, two are clearly AI interpretations of Thorn drawings. One of the things I really like about his art is the facial expressions he gets.

It is with thanks to “Oldymen54” that a lot of his art has been preserved on here before Deviantart took objection to it.

I hope Panpdx finds another location to display his art it would be a shame if he disappears into obscurity.

View attachment 1421969 View attachment 1421970 View attachment 1421971 View attachment 1421972 View attachment 1421973
What a shame. I too, admired his work

Warning: Spoiler alert.

Make them obsessively want to be crucified until they do something to make it happen.

Seriously, search "Serpent's Eye".
Ah. Well, much as it may seem a risk to us kinkheads here, I feel the chance of it happening with ordinary slaves is very low. Agonising death is typically seen as undesirable.

(A more likely failure state is if a slave commits an act they feel may earn them such punishment, they may became very dangerously desperate in covering it up or trying to escape.)

Back
Top Bottom