Slavery

Go to CruxDreams.com
A picture of submission and when the time comes she must make sure she swallows it all down.

View attachment 1428566
And key to it all is the unbroken eye contact that her master demands - to make sure she is present in the moment for the entirety of the act, and so he can enjoy watching the subtle emotions in her eyes as she sucks him, tastes him, swallows him....

Attachments

• img-1431486032a.jpg
    img-1431486032a.jpg
    238.3 KB · Views: 388
  • img-1431486032b.jpg
    img-1431486032b.jpg
    190.8 KB · Views: 342
  • img-1431486032c.jpg
    img-1431486032c.jpg
    188.5 KB · Views: 315
  • 1527953109.jpg
    1527953109.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 322
The artist Panpdx "New Patriarchy"

Unfortunately, the account with DA has been deleted and this artist does not come across on other resources. However, I accidentally came across a surviving page with, as it seems to me, a not uninteresting literary (with illustrations) part of this project. For those interested, a link. https://www.deviantart.com/panpdx/art/History-Of-The-Patriarchy-Part-1-1009761582
I really like Panpdx’s art and that is an excellent find with some very nice pictures. Thanks for sharing.

A newly acquired sex slave in training. I like the girl, I think she makes a rather appealing victim as she is stripped, humiliated, punished for the fun of it and abused with dildos.

I think the pictures are from a video, I wouldn’t mind watching it if anyone has any ideas.

View attachment 1429281 View attachment 1429282 View attachment 1429283 View attachment 1429284 View attachment 1429285
The little slave/cunt has some lovely cane stripes on her cute little rump. She got put in her place and loves it.

I'll have to see if Slave/Cunt 2.0 is available.
Perhaps the owner would be kind enough to share. ;)
When I took possession of My purchase, I was fully intent on Training it in some specific ways a bit new to its already vast experience in submission and slavery.
It had it’s former name stripped from it (as well as it’s clothes) and was properly branded and then designated as ”cunt”, after an inaugural whipping, of course.
I intended to add it to the other’s that serve under My lash but had not numbered them as of yet.
it was the first in the series of cunt so 01 was to follow it’s designation.
This is tattooed just above the right breast so all can see it’s designation.
slave-cunt is a more general name pertaining to all those in chains in My Manor.
As slaves here have many designations, cunt is the lowest with no rights or any other regard to it other than harshest of service under a Sadist Master.

Back
Top Bottom