Slavery

Go to CruxDreams.com
Would this be a welcome break from all that rowing?

njtl175ggN1tcovtxo1.jpg

Here's just a taster from one of Anatoly Sennov's wonderful picture stories on DeviantArt.
You can find lots more there: http://a-sennov.deviantart.com/gallery/60322990/Corporations

pit_dwellers___ann_13_by_a_sennov-dajyagm.jpg pit_dwellers___ann_14_by_a_sennov-dajyalu.jpg pit_dwellers___ann_18_by_a_sennov-dak2ys2.jpg pit_dwellers___ann_19_by_a_sennov-dak32we.jpg

As you'll have gathered, Ann's the captive of an evil corporation,
using slavegirls for cruel experiments (not to mention the pleasure of the staff ;))

I especially like the more experienced girl advising the newbie,
it's excited me enough to expand on Anatoly's dialogue a little
(he lets me do this :))

Aah! They're hurting me!
Yes, it hurts... a little. Look, the last few days you've been...
Raped! Aaw! The word is... oh... RAPED!
So was I. These worms, they're just trying to lay their eggs in warm places.
Oh my god, they lay their eggs... inside... inside us?
Uh-huh.
Wh- where?
Like I say, we're their warm, wet places...
And then what?
The eggs, they incubate and hatch...
And... oh god no, they can't...
The little worm larvae find their way into our woman-parts... they - er - feed on whatever they find there...
No!!!
Our juices, our eggs, maybe fertilised eggs... whatever's growing inside us after our rapes.
(Ann's sobbing)
They grow bigger... and bigger...
Oh, please, no!
As long as they're inside us, at least we're 'clean', that's what the company calls it.
And they come out of us?
Mm, after a month or two... like... instead of... babies...
WHAT?!!
It's safe... better, this will clean us from... what could be 'unwanted' pregnancy, venereal diseases... they'll give us immunity, for a month or so..
The water-level's getting too high!
They live in the water. After they've done with you, the level will drop.
It's coming into my mouth! Aaaghmmmm!
Let it in, don't wait too long!
I can't, I simply can't...

Here's just a taster from one of Anatoly Sennov's wonderful picture stories on DeviantArt.
You can find lots more there: http://a-sennov.deviantart.com/gallery/60322990/Corporations

View attachment 438323 View attachment 438324 View attachment 438325 View attachment 438326

As you'll have gathered, Ann's the captive of an evil corporation,
using slavegirls for cruel experiments (not to mention the pleasure of the staff ;))

I especially like the more experienced girl advising the newbie,
it's excited me enough to expand on Anatoly's dialogue a little
(he lets me do this :))

Aah! They're hurting me!
Yes, it hurts... a little. Look, the last few days you've been...
Raped! Aaw! The word is... oh... RAPED!
So was I. These worms, they're just trying to lay their eggs in warm places.
Oh my god, they lay their eggs... inside... inside us?
Uh-huh.
Wh- where?
Like I say, we're their warm, wet places...
And then what?
The eggs, they incubate and hatch...
And... oh god no, they can't...
The little worm larvae find their way into our woman-parts... they - er - feed on whatever they find there...
No!!!
Our juices, our eggs, maybe fertilised eggs... whatever's growing inside us after our rapes.
(Ann's sobbing)
They grow bigger... and bigger...
Oh, please, no!
As long as they're inside us, at least we're 'clean', that's what the company calls it.
And they come out of us?
Mm, after a month or two... like... instead of... babies...
WHAT?!!
It's safe... better, this will clean us from... what could be 'unwanted' pregnancy, venereal diseases... they'll give us immunity, for a month or so..
The water-level's getting too high!
They live in the water. After they've done with you, the level will drop.
It's coming into my mouth! Aaaghmmmm!
Let it in, don't wait too long!
I can't, I simply can't...

Love this ... I love playing the role of the newbie ... so much to learn, so much to fear, so much to experience!

Love this ... I love playing the role of the newbie ... so much to learn, so much to fear, so much to experience!
So it is exciting to have a mentor Barb? Someone to guide you, comfort you, share this new experience? But remember this. Each and every one of your failures will reflect poorly on her. If you fail then it is because your mentor has failed.
Each time you attract punishment she must be punished too. And know too that her failure will be adjudged the greater and you will be responsible for her pain.

So it is exciting to have a mentor Barb? Someone to guide you, comfort you, share this new experience? But remember this. Each and every one of your failures will reflect poorly on her. If you fail then it is because your mentor has failed.
Each time you attract punishment she must be punished too. And know too that her failure will be adjudged the greater and you will be responsible for her pain.

Everything I know I learned from Eul ... can't do better than that.;)

Back
Top Bottom