Slaves Treated Very Badly

Go to CruxDreams.com
408563-d305e7ba9fefde585e98b5a71a5d4e07.jpg

Yet another tag-team flogging, and a very well-administered one, at that.

The onlookers give credence to Samuel Goldwyn's observation, "Give the people what they want, and they'll turn out."

I can't speak all that many - only reasonably confident in French -
I can read more, a dozen or so, several of them dead -
but they give me a feel for the way Indo-European languages work,
so with the aid of autotranslation and online dictionaries
I can generally make some sense of texts in most major I-E languages. ;) :cool:

In ante-bellum times American slaves could be severely punished for learning to read ONE language.

Boy, would you be in a heap of trouble!

Got to be worth more at auction that that skinny thing tied to it.

Au contraire, mon frere. I think she quite brightens up an otherwise dingy atelier. '-)

That big chap looks to be rather a mindless brute, but actuellement I think he has used the convex curvature of her body to draw attention to the center of the room, and away from the walls which still need a little work.

Inspires an idea.

The anatomy and physiology department of a college wanted to conduct an experiment on hot 21 year-old female students. As an incentive, they offered these students 30 credits. A hundred volunteers showed up.

The volunteers were ordered to strip. They did until they were down to bare flesh, tattoos and piercings. Then they were marched to a large room where there were a over a hundred beds, each with manacles attached to each post.

Each hot 21 year old got on the bed and was manacled securely in place, spreadeagled and exposed by the staff. Then the staff left.

On the floors of the room were ventilation grills. As soon as the staff were out of the room and the room shut airtight, a powerful pheromone gas was piped into the room.

Soon, each hot, naked, manacled 21 year old was wailing, screaming and thrashing about helplessly in her bondage, aroused like never before in her life, the manacles torturingly preventing her from using her hands or feet to masturbate to what would have been the sweet, soothing relief of an orgasm.

Inspires an idea.

The anatomy and physiology department of a college wanted to conduct an experiment on hot 21 year-old female students. As an incentive, they offered these students 30 credits. A hundred volunteers showed up.

The volunteers were ordered to strip. They did until they were down to bare flesh, tattoos and piercings. Then they were marched to a large room where there were a over a hundred beds, each with manacles attached to each post.

Each hot 21 year old got on the bed and was manacled securely in place, spreadeagled and exposed by the staff. Then the staff left.

On the floors of the room were ventilation grills. As soon as the staff were out of the room and the room shut airtight, a powerful pheromone gas was piped into the room.

Soon, each hot, naked, manacled 21 year old was wailing, screaming and thrashing about helplessly in her bondage, aroused like never before in her life, the manacles torturingly preventing her from using her hands or feet to masturbate to what would have been the sweet, soothing relief of an orgasm.
Film at eleven!!!

Will I recognize you by your resemblance to your avatar?
That would be telling...
Prisoner-04.JPG

I would get legal advice first. And no, NOT from Tree.
Good point. :confused::doh::D

You know, I went to the information session and got the interview questions and all the materials. I hunted through the folder quite carefully, but there was no whip, no rope, no manacles, no branding iron. I mean, this looks like a paper process.:confused::doh: How are we supposed to let the successful candidates know they are successful if we can't brand them properly?:devil: Must be cutbacks.:rolleyes:

ow are we supposed to let the successful candidates know they are successful if we can't brand them properly?:devil: Must be cutbacks.:rolleyes:

No, just cut backs :devil:

soldier_girl_is_captured_by_darthsaad-db5rm9t.jpg

Tent pegs and ropes? What is this, the Barnum and Bailey Circus? It was PT Barnum who said, "There's a sucker born every minute," and I'm afraid the minute I was born that was me.

How did I end up here? That old lech, Dean Windar, made my academic career intolerable. So, I thought why not try something different? I saw that Army recruiting poster up at the campus ROTC building and I thought'' Why not?" (Now I have the answer to that one). OK, so, I'm not the best shot-I emptied my ammo clip and didn't hit a thing. And these mercenaries don't look too friendly. But the worst of it all is that ugly tattoo-but when the Sergeant says everyone in the unit is getting one, in the Army that means EVERYONE.

Picture by Dart Saad on DeviantArt

Last edited:
In the first place, my failure to read the small print when I signed up for ROTC does not make me a sucker. I just didn't think they really expected me to do anything dangerous after graduation.

And actually I am a good shot. The problem was that the people I was shooting at refused to hold still!

Back
Top Bottom