So Long!

Go to CruxDreams.com
Wishing you a speedy recovery, Erin the Brave. You are a warrior elf and you will never give up without a fight. Your sword and yours have faced many threats.
Thanks.

Best wishes for you. You have been a good friend here, and from personal experience, I wish you the very best!!!

.......................................................................................................................always,
Tree

Hello everyone, I just got home from having my first MRI test and to my delight the test results were negative. My doctor showed me the 3D pictures of my breasts and my doctor told me that there is no signs of cancer, I was so happy that I cried, he hugged me and told me that this was just the beginning but that we are on our way! He has always been positive and optimistic about my progress and recovery, I just love him and I trust him with my life, he has been my rock even when I was feeling down and preparing for the worst. I will be having MRI tests till the end of the year and he told me that if there is no recurring development of cancer by then that he said that he sees no reason why I can't resume living a normal life. Well that is the first update and I am so happy, my brother and I are going to have BBQ on Monday to celebrate Memorial day, in the meantime I going to take a nap as the MRI wore me out!

Hello everyone, I just got home from having my first MRI test and to my delight the test results were negative. My doctor showed me the 3D pictures of my breasts and my doctor told me that there is no signs of cancer, I was so happy that I cried, he hugged me and told me that this was just the beginning but that we are on our way! He has always been positive and optimistic about my progress and recovery, I just love him and I trust him with my life, he has been my rock even when I was feeling down and preparing for the worst. I will be having MRI tests till the end of the year and he told me that if there is no recurring development of cancer by then that he said that he sees no reason why I can't resume living a normal life. Well that is the first update and I am so happy, my brother and I are going to have BBQ on Monday to celebrate Memorial day, in the meantime I going to take a nap as the MRI wore me out!
Glad your safe Erin

Whoo-hoo!!! Amazing news

Wonderful news!

That is very good news, Erin!

I'm glad you're okay, Connie.

Fantastic news, Erin - enjoy your barbie! :)

:aaaaa::clap::icon12:

Told ya...... and glad you were able to put your faith in him.

So glad to hear this wonderful news, and so very happy for you. You fought and won, Erin the Brave, and deserve to celebrate. You and your brother relax and enjoy the weekend.

Wonderful news!:aaaaa:
I'm sure your doctor has explained that you're not completely in the clear, you will still need more treatment and testing for a while (I think 5 years is still the benchmark for declaring someone cured). But, it sounds like you are well on your way. Ain't modern medicine wonderful.

This is great to hear!
Even better for you to hear!
It is so cool that you are doing better.
Rest and enjoy the BBQ!

Back
Top Bottom