Stories from Arcturus

Go to CruxDreams.com
Very hard Arcturus !
Did I ever show you the one that was deleted by the administrator for being too bloody?

I don't think think I have shown it to you. I can't post it here, but I'll put it in our private conversation. The admin here didn't like it, but I think you will.

Last edited:
HER LEFT BREAST

I haven't posted anything in quite a while. My job has just kept me very busy. Also, the last thing I did post was deleted by an administrator who said that I had gone a bit too far in certain ways. Looking back at that story, I can understand why; but it was still a disappointment. I'd invested time and energy in that story. Maybe I'll go back to that and do some rewriting to bring it into a more acceptable range.

So, while I have several unfinished stories waiting for me to find the time to finish them, here is a very short piece. It's not really much of a story, just something I was thinking about:

The gang was holding this girl for ransom, and she'd been with us a while. So we figured we'd get a little amusement out of her while we had her. Anyway, if her family had really wanted her back in one piece, they should have paid up a bit quicker.

She stood in the room, facing us, secured to a post with her wrists fastened behind her back and a strap binding her to the post by her throat.

This girl had quite succulent breasts. They seemed to just call out for attention. I gave them some.

I pinched and sucked on her nipples for a while. I bit them. I pinched them hard, using my fingernails. I scratched them hard. The girl squealed and groaned in pain. When they stood out firmly, red and sore, I picked a scalpel off the table.

The girl gasped and sobbed with fear when she saw that sharp blade approaching her tender nipple. The men sitting around the room chuckled, mocking her fear and taunting her.

She tried to twist away, but I gripped her left breast hard, holding it tightly. Drawing the scalpel blade vertically over her nipple, I sliced it, the sharp blade neatly bisecting it. Blood ran down, and I enjoyed licking it up and sucking some out, savoring the salty taste.

One of the other guys came over with a soldering iron, and spent some time burning her poor breast here and there, leaving tiny burn marks all over the previously smooth and unblemished pink skin. we all enjoyed her screams and yelps as she reacted to each burn.

I then gripped her breast tightly again (more painful for her now, with all the burns) and penetrated her flesh with the knife blade at the top center of her breast. The blade is short, so it didn't go in deeply. Then I slowly drew it downward toward the nipple, cutting a more-or-less straight line down the top of her breast, connecting the cut to the slit I had earlier cut through her nipple.

The cut was not deep; but I waited a couple of minutes, allowing her time to appreciate what was happening to her, and then repeated the operation—cutting a bit deeper.

Repeating this again and again, I gradually reached the point when her breast had been completely cut through, bisected by the knife.

By this time, the watching men were extremely turned on. Some already had their cocks out and were stroking themselves as they watched. My cock was also straining against my pants.

She was weakened by the loss of blood, so she was no longer struggling very hard. I detached her from the pole and brought her to a table on which I pushed her down on her back and strapped her in place.

I took off my pants and climbed over her. Putting my cock between the halves of her breast, I enjoyed the hot wetness of her blood-slick flesh. I squeezed her breast around my cock and fucked her, slowly at first, then reaching the point where I was pounding into her as she screamed. When I came, adding my load of jism to the blood, I climbed off to give the next guy his turn to fuck her mutilated breast.

When the last guy had shot his sperm all over her, we washed ourselves off and got dressed. We walked out to dinner, leaving her strapped down to the table, barely conscious, covered with blood and sperm. I hoped she would still be alive when I returned in the morning, since I wanted to see what attention I could give to her remaining breast then.

Did I ever show you the one that was deleted by the administrator for being too bloody?

I don't think think I have shown it to you. I can't post it here, but I'll put it in our private conversation. The admin here didn't like it, but I think you will.
I wanted to ask you, maybe on my email?

I have been posting each of my stories (three so far, not counting this one) separately. I have decided to post all my stories going forward in this single thread. So slightly revised reposts of those three stories will shortly be posted here.
Part 8 of my long story for Elisa will come soon, but before that I will be posting more of my older stories previously posted on other threads on these forums.

I hope you will like them, so keep watching this thread.

Part 8 of Elisa’s long abduction story is still to come, but meanwhile here’s an idea that occurred to me for something she and I could do together in real life (no snuff here—I hope nobody will be disappointed to learn that my snuff fantasies, while they certainly excite me, will always remain just fantasies).

THE PARTY

I take you to a party. This is in a large loft. On my command, you strip naked for me as soon as we enter.

I attach my handcuffs to your wrists, behind your back.

I place you on your back atop a table. I secure your ankles with rope at the corners of the table, so that your legs are spread apart.

A small audience of people gather around to watch—about a dozen men and women, mostly couples.

Tightly gripping one lip of your pussy, stretching it out, I pierce your lip with a needle and thread. I push the needle through one side, pulling the thread through. After the initial sharp pain of the needle piercing your sensitive flesh, you feel an intense burning sensation as the long thread passes through your pussy lip. Then I pierce the other side, pulling them together. Repeating this several times, I sew your lips tightly, painfully together.

Then I pull back the hood of your clit, grip it firmly, and push the needle and thread right through your clit, from side to side. The pain is agonizing. I tie your pierced lips and your clit together and pull it all tight. That is extremely painful. There is some blood. Then the needle goes back into your clit, directly into the center. It feels like fire, and the sensation shoots throughout your whole body, causing you to gasp and moan loudly. I leave the needle deep inside you. I unfasten your ankles and have you stand up.

Standing up is difficult, as any movement causes you pain, with your pussy pierced in so many places and sewn up like that. You are gritting your teeth and I see tears running down your cheeks.

I take out of my toy bag a short length of heavy steel chain, leg irons (see the photo), and a few other things.

I fasten a leather collar tightly around your throat, with a ring at the back. I attach the chain to the handcuffs and to the ring at the back of the collar, adjusting it so that your wrists are pulled uncomfortably upward behind you. You feel the strain and tension in your arms and your shoulders. That also pulls down and back on your collar, putting pressure on your throat. This position forces your chest out, displaying your breasts very nicely.

I pinch and scratch your nipples. Then I place clover clips on them, with a light chain between. (See the clover clips in the photo attached here.)

I lock the heavy leg irons tightly around your ankles.

I hold the small chain attached to the clover clamps and lead you around the room by that chain, pulling on your tightly clamped nipples. Every step causes terrible stinging pain to your pussy.

You can only shuffle, as the heavy steel leg irons restrict you. The chain attached to the leg irons drags noisily on the floor, drawing the attention of the people around you. Their heads turn to watch you as you shuffle by.

I lead you through the room, introducing you to my friends. I invite some of them to touch your breasts if they like, or to examine your sewn-up pussy.

I introduce you to my friend and sometimes play partner B, a butch bisexual woman dressed in black leather. Her build is short and stocky. She’s quite a sadist. She is seated on a bench. I have you stand in front of her with your legs spread and I invite her to play with your pussy, which she does, with a delighted grin, pulling on the thread that ties your lips and clit together and moving the needle embedded in your clit up and down and side to side. She pinches and pulls on your painfully sewn lips. Her fingers are thick and very strong. You yelp, whimper, and moan.

There is blood on her fingertips, from your wounds that she is aggravating. She brings her bloody fingers to your lips for you to suck off the blood.

Many people have by now gathered around to watch.

Your pain is excruciating. You can’t help but twist and squirm, but you are an obedient submissive slut and keep your feet in place. You are whimpering and even crying a little. I lick the tears off your cheeks.

While B torments your pussy, I put a latex glove on my hand, apply a little lubricant, and slide a finger into your asshole.

You tremble. You feel as though your knees will buckle, making it a challenge to remain standing like that. You feel so ashamed to be bound and exposed like this in front of everyone, offered to this hard woman who shows you no pity but just uses you as her toy, enjoying your pain and humiliation.

Your mind is focused on your clitoris, pierced by a piece of metal embedded within it and manipulated by this savage who takes pleasure in torturing you.

My finger moving in your ass adds even more to your excitement, and everyone can see the stream of pussy juice that is running down your thighs as you begin to cum.

B calls over a friend of hers, another woman, who smokes cigarettes. She whispers her intentions to me and I nod my consent.

B continues to play painfully with your pierced pussy. Her friend removes the clamps from your nipples. You feel the sensation as blood rushes back into your nipples, which are now hypersensitive and sore. She pinches and scratches them with long fingernails, digging in her nails behind your bruised nipples and pulling on them. Then she takes the cigarette from her mouth and touches the glowing end to one nipple, burning you there.

The cigarette touches you for only a second, but the burn feels sudden and intense—shocking.

You recoil violently, but I am standing behind you and holding you firmly, so that you cannot get away, as she does the same with your other nipple. She inflicts more small burns elsewhere on your breasts. You scream.

You feel my finger moving in your asshole, B’s fingers manipulating the needle embedded in your clit, and the shocking burns of your breasts and bruised nipples inflicted by a woman who is a complete stranger to you, all at the same time.

You cum and cum again in front of these women and the watching crowd all around you.

Attachments

• Cuffs - Reduced.jpeg
    Cuffs - Reduced.jpeg
    324.8 KB · Views: 10
  • Clips - reduced.JPG
    Clips - reduced.JPG
    116 KB · Views: 10
Elisa has expressed her desire to see this taken all the way into snuff fantasy. She’s such a good, obedient little whore that I feel she deserves to have that desire satisfied. So here we go with Part 2 of The Party:

B says to me, “I like this one. She cums beautifully under this kind of treatment.” Turning to her friend, she says, “What do you think, P, do we take this one home?” P and I both nod our agreement.

B stands, and we all push you along toward the room where your clothes have been left. Fortunately, you were wearing a skirt instead of pants, so all your pussy ornaments can be left in place as I remove your other accoutrements allowing you to dress. Under the circumstances, your bra and panties are out of the question.

We push you out the door. Walking is very difficult for you with your pussy in its current condition. Every step pulls painfully on the threads tying your lips and clit together. So it’s also fortunate for you that we have only to walk half a block through the quiet nighttime downtown street to reach B’s car. She opens the trunk, taking out a towel to place on the seat to protect it from the blood that has by now coated your inner thighs. Then we push you into the car, get in ourselves, and drive off.

What are you thinking now? Are you anticipating a night of exciting masochistic sex with me and these women? Nobody says a thing as we drive up the highway, passing the Hudson River piers.

After exiting the highway, B pulls the car to the curb on a block near the waterfront that is now mostly occupied by large industrial buildings but still has a short row of much older tenements left over from the time when this neighborhood was known as Hell’s Kitchen. Not a single person is visible on the street as we hustle you into one of these buildings and up the narrow stairs.

B’s apartment is small, dingy, and cluttered. There is a double doorway in which I hold you firmly as B attaches leather cuffs to your ankles, which she then ties to the lower door hinges. Meanwhile, P does the same with your wrists.

P then forces a rubber gag into your mouth. The gag fills your mouth and presses down on your tongue. The only sounds you can make now are groans and moans.

In front of you, in the cluttered room, is a sofa. We sit on that sofa and look at your helpless body, arms and legs stretched wide in the doorway. B gets up and goes to another room. She comes back with an armload of those blue absorbent pads that you’ve seen used in hospitals. You are struck with fear when you see her spread these on the floor under and around you. “What are these fucking perverts going to do to me now? Why do they need those?” But when you look down, you see spots of red already on the pads from the blood that drips from your pierced and tortured pussy and runs down your thighs and over your ankles.

All three of us take off our clothes. B fondles my cock and balls, while P examines your body, stroking, poking, and feeling you everywhere. You recoil when she pinches the burned spots on your breasts. She then digs her nails into your burned nipples, Her grip is strong, and she digs in her nails until she draws blood. You gasp. You would clench your teeth, but all you can do is tighten your jaw on the gag.

Then she reaches down to feel your still sewn-together pussy lips. “I think she’s wet,” says P, “but all this sewing shit really gets in the way. I’m going to do something about that.”

Going to the bureau at the side of the room, she picks up a large candle in a brass holder. When she lights it, you feel a surge of fear. “Oh, no! They’re going to burn me again!”

My cock is hard now, and B’s strong hands grip it firmly. She pumps it up and down slowly, with her other hand under my balls, tickling me lightly with her fingertips. B is very skillful at this. Both of us intently watch P kneel on the floor in front of you holding the candle.

You first feel the flame as it stings your inner thigh on your right leg. P holds it there until the pain of the burn becomes unbearable and you try desperately to twist away from it.

P places her hand behind your waist and pulls you toward her, holding you firmly as she moves the candle flame slowly upward toward your punctured, aching pussy.

Like B, P is a strong woman, and you cannot twist away as the candle flame licks your sewn-up pussy lips. A sharp, searing, burning sensation beyond that of the candle flame shocks you as the threads stitched through your pussy lips and through your sore, tender clit burst into flame for a few seconds and burn away. The candle flame heats the needle deeply embedded in your clit and the searing pain goes right to your very core.

You try to scream, but only a shrill, squealing sound issues from your throat, due to the muffling effect of the gag.

Your cheeks are soaked by your tears and your whole body is coated with sweat. You are trembling uncontrollably.

P gets up now and places the candle back atop the bureau. She then opens a drawer and takes out a small box.

You see that B is now teasing the head of my cock with her lips and tongue. Every time I get too excited, she grips my balls and squeezes them tightly to calm me down. We certainly don’t want me to cum too soon.

P holds the box in front of you and opens it to show you what it contains. You feel a rising nausea when you see that it contains an assortment of needles! Some are small and thin, and some are long and large—and there is everything in between.

P is taller than you are, and she stands very close to you. You raise your eyes to P’s face and see that she’s grinning widely as she looks into your own eyes. Your body tingles with fear. Your breath is short. You fight to keep the nausea down, as you fear that you will drown if you vomit with the gag in your mouth.

B says to me, “It’s time to do your part now. We’ve been doing all the work. We want to see you fuck her.”

“I’ll get her ready for that,” I say. Now I pick up the candle, light it, and walk around behind you. B shoves P aside, taking her place in front of you. Her hands reach around and grab your ass. She pulls you against her short, chubby body. Your body is slick with sweat and your body and hers slip and slide against each other as she holds you. You feel her large, soft breasts rubbing against your belly.

Now it’s my turn to kneel on the floor behind you. You feel again the stinging heat of the candle flame as it licks your inner thighs. You squirm against B’s body, which excites her to the point where she loudly groans.

Now I move the flame slowly upward until it sears the tender, sensitive flesh of your anus, exposed and vulnerable as B’s strong hands hold your ass cheeks, stretching them apart.

You thought you had felt the most extreme pain possible when your clit was tortured earlier with the needle and the flame, but this goes beyond—right to the limit. All else is wiped from your mind and you are aware of nothing but the pain of your burning asshole.

You violently squirm and twist as best you can in B’s firm grip, rubbing your belly against her breasts and exciting her more as she groans even louder. Much shorter than you, her face is level with your breasts. She suddenly bites your nipples, first one and then the other. Your nipples, already burned and tortured, torn by P’s fingernails, now bleed freely as B bites again and again and sucks on them. Her lips are red with your blood.

B had done a good job of stimulating me, and my cock is even more excited by burning and torturing your asshole this way. I put down the candle and press my cock against your seared anus. You feel it penetrate past the tender, blistered muscle and thrust deep inside you. I slowly pull all the way out, then thrust past your burned anus again. You shriek with each thrust, but the gag suppresses the sound.

B releases you now, goes to the bureau, and takes something from the drawer. P takes her position again in front of you, still holding the box of assorted needles.

B pulls over a chair, and you see she is holding a curved, double-ended dildo. She presses a button on this device, and a red light comes on. The dildo begins to hum. You can see it vibrate. She presses another button and the light turns blue. Now the shorter end of the dildo begins to pulsate, twist, and turn around.

She inserts the short end into her now dripping-wet vagina and sits down on the chair.

P sits back, lowering herself onto the long end of the same vibrating dildo with a soft moan. Both women sigh with pleasure as P moves back and forth on B’s lap.

During moments when you are able to think, you think about the fact that everyone else in this room is experiencing extreme pleasure while you feel only pain. You are a completely helpless toy, suffering such extreme pain only to excite them and stimulate their pleasure.

My cock continues to thrust in and out of your ass.

Now P brings out of the box a long, thick needle. You draw in a sharp breath as your eyes grow wide in horror. Putting one hand behind your waist, she slowly presses the needle into your very belly! It goes in below and to the left of your navel. Between the pain of my cock battering your burned anus and this new pain that burns deep into your insides, you now realize that you are obviously going to die. You know this wound must be fatal.

“My God, these people are actually going to kill me!”

P is moving energetically up and down on the dildo. She and B are both gasping and moaning with pleasure. I am grunting with the exciting feeling of my cock plunging in and out of your tight burned ass.

P pierces your belly again, this time on the right side. She holds both needles in her hand and twists them around. This causes you to go into violent convulsions. I grip your wounded breasts in my hands, squeezing them hard. As I squeeze, blood runs from your burned and lacerated nipples. I feel your convulsions and involuntary contractions thrilling my cock.

You shriek and shriek into the gag as P pushes another and another needle deep into your belly. Each one seems to hurt even more than the last.

P then drops the box of needles and grips her own cunt, pressing her legs together as her orgasm overtakes her, grinding herself down on the dildo. B’s orgasm now begins as well, and she bellows loudly like a farm animal as she bucks against P’s body.

I now reach down and hold the needles in my hand, brutally wrenching them around in your belly. You feel them tearing at your guts, ripping through your intestines. Your violent convulsions and contractions finally drive me over the edge and I reach my own orgasm, squirting my load into your ass.

I pull out and head for the shower to clean myself up. B and P unfold the sofa into a bed onto which they both tumble. They embrace and snuggle together, each fingering the other’s wet pussy, licking their fingers, whispering to each other and giggling like small girls.

I emerge from the bathroom, pull on my clothes, bid the women good night, and leave the apartment.

You feel light-headed and dizzy from the loss of blood and the stress of your horrible ordeal. You taste blood in your mouth. The taste sickens you.

You watch the two women snuggling on the bed in front of you, both intently watching your face.

A wave of nausea overtakes you now. “No!” you think. But you cannot stop it. Your vomit rises in your throat, but the gag prevents any of it from spewing from your mouth. Your mouth and nose fill with your vomit. You cannot breathe. Helplessly, you realize what is happening. The women are laughing now. Your body bucks and arches. You try to hold your breath, but it’s futile. You gag and choke as you cannot stop yourself from inhaling in a powerful, reflexive effort to breath; but all that you can inhale is your own vomit. The women’s hooting laughter is the last thing that you will ever hear.

Elisa has expressed her desire to see this taken all the way into snuff fantasy. She’s such a good, obedient little whore that I feel she deserves to have that desire satisfied. So here we go with Part 2 of The Party:

B says to me, “I like this one. She cums beautifully under this kind of treatment.” Turning to her friend, she says, “What do you think, P, do we take this one home?” P and I both nod our agreement.

B stands, and we all push you along toward the room where your clothes have been left. Fortunately, you were wearing a skirt instead of pants, so all your pussy ornaments can be left in place as I remove your other accoutrements allowing you to dress. Under the circumstances, your bra and panties are out of the question.

We push you out the door. Walking is very difficult for you with your pussy in its current condition. Every step pulls painfully on the threads tying your lips and clit together. So it’s also fortunate for you that we have only to walk half a block through the quiet nighttime downtown street to reach B’s car. She opens the trunk, taking out a towel to place on the seat to protect it from the blood that has by now coated your inner thighs. Then we push you into the car, get in ourselves, and drive off.

What are you thinking now? Are you anticipating a night of exciting masochistic sex with me and these women? Nobody says a thing as we drive up the highway, passing the Hudson River piers.

After exiting the highway, B pulls the car to the curb on a block near the waterfront that is now mostly occupied by large industrial buildings but still has a short row of much older tenements left over from the time when this neighborhood was known as Hell’s Kitchen. Not a single person is visible on the street as we hustle you into one of these buildings and up the narrow stairs.

B’s apartment is small, dingy, and cluttered. There is a double doorway in which I hold you firmly as B attaches leather cuffs to your ankles, which she then ties to the lower door hinges. Meanwhile, P does the same with your wrists.

P then forces a rubber gag into your mouth. The gag fills your mouth and presses down on your tongue. The only sounds you can make now are groans and moans.

In front of you, in the cluttered room, is a sofa. We sit on that sofa and look at your helpless body, arms and legs stretched wide in the doorway. B gets up and goes to another room. She comes back with an armload of those blue absorbent pads that you’ve seen used in hospitals. You are struck with fear when you see her spread these on the floor under and around you. “What are these fucking perverts going to do to me now? Why do they need those?” But when you look down, you see spots of red already on the pads from the blood that drips from your pierced and tortured pussy and runs down your thighs and over your ankles.

All three of us take off our clothes. B fondles my cock and balls, while P examines your body, stroking, poking, and feeling you everywhere. You recoil when she pinches the burned spots on your breasts. She then digs her nails into your burned nipples, Her grip is strong, and she digs in her nails until she draws blood. You gasp. You would clench your teeth, but all you can do is tighten your jaw on the gag.

Then she reaches down to feel your still sewn-together pussy lips. “I think she’s wet,” says P, “but all this sewing shit really gets in the way. I’m going to do something about that.”

Going to the bureau at the side of the room, she picks up a large candle in a brass holder. When she lights it, you feel a surge of fear. “Oh, no! They’re going to burn me again!”

My cock is hard now, and B’s strong hands grip it firmly. She pumps it up and down slowly, with her other hand under my balls, tickling me lightly with her fingertips. B is very skillful at this. Both of us intently watch P kneel on the floor in front of you holding the candle.

You first feel the flame as it stings your inner thigh on your right leg. P holds it there until the pain of the burn becomes unbearable and you try desperately to twist away from it.

P places her hand behind your waist and pulls you toward her, holding you firmly as she moves the candle flame slowly upward toward your punctured, aching pussy.

Like B, P is a strong woman, and you cannot twist away as the candle flame licks your sewn-up pussy lips. A sharp, searing, burning sensation beyond that of the candle flame shocks you as the threads stitched through your pussy lips and through your sore, tender clit burst into flame for a few seconds and burn away. The candle flame heats the needle deeply embedded in your clit and the searing pain goes right to your very core.

You try to scream, but only a shrill, squealing sound issues from your throat, due to the muffling effect of the gag.

Your cheeks are soaked by your tears and your whole body is coated with sweat. You are trembling uncontrollably.

P gets up now and places the candle back atop the bureau. She then opens a drawer and takes out a small box.

You see that B is now teasing the head of my cock with her lips and tongue. Every time I get too excited, she grips my balls and squeezes them tightly to calm me down. We certainly don’t want me to cum too soon.

P holds the box in front of you and opens it to show you what it contains. You feel a rising nausea when you see that it contains an assortment of needles! Some are small and thin, and some are long and large—and there is everything in between.

P is taller than you are, and she stands very close to you. You raise your eyes to P’s face and see that she’s grinning widely as she looks into your own eyes. Your body tingles with fear. Your breath is short. You fight to keep the nausea down, as you fear that you will drown if you vomit with the gag in your mouth.

B says to me, “It’s time to do your part now. We’ve been doing all the work. We want to see you fuck her.”

“I’ll get her ready for that,” I say. Now I pick up the candle, light it, and walk around behind you. B shoves P aside, taking her place in front of you. Her hands reach around and grab your ass. She pulls you against her short, chubby body. Your body is slick with sweat and your body and hers slip and slide against each other as she holds you. You feel her large, soft breasts rubbing against your belly.

Now it’s my turn to kneel on the floor behind you. You feel again the stinging heat of the candle flame as it licks your inner thighs. You squirm against B’s body, which excites her to the point where she loudly groans.

Now I move the flame slowly upward until it sears the tender, sensitive flesh of your anus, exposed and vulnerable as B’s strong hands hold your ass cheeks, stretching them apart.

You thought you had felt the most extreme pain possible when your clit was tortured earlier with the needle and the flame, but this goes beyond—right to the limit. All else is wiped from your mind and you are aware of nothing but the pain of your burning asshole.

You violently squirm and twist as best you can in B’s firm grip, rubbing your belly against her breasts and exciting her more as she groans even louder. Much shorter than you, her face is level with your breasts. She suddenly bites your nipples, first one and then the other. Your nipples, already burned and tortured, torn by P’s fingernails, now bleed freely as B bites again and again and sucks on them. Her lips are red with your blood.

B had done a good job of stimulating me, and my cock is even more excited by burning and torturing your asshole this way. I put down the candle and press my cock against your seared anus. You feel it penetrate past the tender, blistered muscle and thrust deep inside you. I slowly pull all the way out, then thrust past your burned anus again. You shriek with each thrust, but the gag suppresses the sound.

B releases you now, goes to the bureau, and takes something from the drawer. P takes her position again in front of you, still holding the box of assorted needles.

B pulls over a chair, and you see she is holding a curved, double-ended dildo. She presses a button on this device, and a red light comes on. The dildo begins to hum. You can see it vibrate. She presses another button and the light turns blue. Now the shorter end of the dildo begins to pulsate, twist, and turn around.

She inserts the short end into her now dripping-wet vagina and sits down on the chair.

P sits back, lowering herself onto the long end of the same vibrating dildo with a soft moan. Both women sigh with pleasure as P moves back and forth on B’s lap.

During moments when you are able to think, you think about the fact that everyone else in this room is experiencing extreme pleasure while you feel only pain. You are a completely helpless toy, suffering such extreme pain only to excite them and stimulate their pleasure.

My cock continues to thrust in and out of your ass.

Now P brings out of the box a long, thick needle. You draw in a sharp breath as your eyes grow wide in horror. Putting one hand behind your waist, she slowly presses the needle into your very belly! It goes in below and to the left of your navel. Between the pain of my cock battering your burned anus and this new pain that burns deep into your insides, you now realize that you are obviously going to die. You know this wound must be fatal.

“My God, these people are actually going to kill me!”

P is moving energetically up and down on the dildo. She and B are both gasping and moaning with pleasure. I am grunting with the exciting feeling of my cock plunging in and out of your tight burned ass.

P pierces your belly again, this time on the right side. She holds both needles in her hand and twists them around. This causes you to go into violent convulsions. I grip your wounded breasts in my hands, squeezing them hard. As I squeeze, blood runs from your burned and lacerated nipples. I feel your convulsions and involuntary contractions thrilling my cock.

You shriek and shriek into the gag as P pushes another and another needle deep into your belly. Each one seems to hurt even more than the last.

P then drops the box of needles and grips her own cunt, pressing her legs together as her orgasm overtakes her, grinding herself down on the dildo. B’s orgasm now begins as well, and she bellows loudly like a farm animal as she bucks against P’s body.

I now reach down and hold the needles in my hand, brutally wrenching them around in your belly. You feel them tearing at your guts, ripping through your intestines. Your violent convulsions and contractions finally drive me over the edge and I reach my own orgasm, squirting my load into your ass.

I pull out and head for the shower to clean myself up. B and P unfold the sofa into a bed onto which they both tumble. They embrace and snuggle together, each fingering the other’s wet pussy, licking their fingers, whispering to each other and giggling like small girls.

I emerge from the bathroom, pull on my clothes, bid the women good night, and leave the apartment.

You feel light-headed and dizzy from the loss of blood and the stress of your horrible ordeal. You taste blood in your mouth. The taste sickens you.

You watch the two women snuggling on the bed in front of you, both intently watching your face.

A wave of nausea overtakes you now. “No!” you think. But you cannot stop it. Your vomit rises in your throat, but the gag prevents any of it from spewing from your mouth. Your mouth and nose fill with your vomit. You cannot breathe. Helplessly, you realize what is happening. The women are laughing now. Your body bucks and arches. You try to hold your breath, but it’s futile. You gag and choke as you cannot stop yourself from inhaling in a powerful, reflexive effort to breath; but all that you can inhale is your own vomit. The women’s hooting laughter is the last thing that you will ever hear.
I like it a lot and asve a copy of it.

Here's what people have been waiting for. Hope you enjoy it:

Part 8

Now Juan stands in front of you, the machete in his hand. You are shaking violently from fear as he grips your burned breast tightly in his strong fingers. He holds the machete vertically and touches your nipple with the blade. “This going to hurt a lot!” he says. “There ain’t nothing you can do about that. And the more it hurt you, the more we all like it! You know that is what you are for now. That is only reason you still alive."

“Say goodbye to this nice tit now. It not be so nice anymore.”

The very sharp blade of the machete presses lightly against your nipple. Then he draws the blade downward, vertically, slicing into your tender nipple, cutting it right in half down the center.

Even after all that you have experienced, this is another shock. You see the blood cover the blade as he raises it high, places it between the halves of your now bisected nipple, and draws it downward again. This time it cuts deeply into the flesh of your breast, slicing right down the middle.

Despite the terrible pain and fear that overwhelms you, you can’t help but look around you. Jules is reacting with obvious ecstasy to Ana’s finger in his asshole and her mouth on his cock. He’s gripping the back of her head and forcing her down to gag on his hard cock. Meanwhile, his eyes remain fixed on you. In the monitors, you see guys jerking off as they watch Juan slowly slicing your breast in two—raising the blade high and drawing it down again and again. The lesbian couple you noticed before are now both leaning forward as they stare fixedly into their screens, watching your horrible mutilation proceed.

Juan continues to move the machete up and down, cutting all the way through to the very base of your breast. Then he stops, picks up a large pliers, and says, “There it is!” Reaching between the halves of your breast, he says, “I’ve got it!” You feel a horrifying tearing sensation as he pulls out the bloody silicone implant. He throws it to the floor.

Walking behind you now, he returns holding another machete; but this one has the blade glowing red hot. He places this into the cut between the two halves of your bisected breast to seal the wound and stop the bleeding. You nearly black out from that jarring pain, more intense than anything you have felt up to then. But the drug they have given you keeps you conscious.

In a flashing moment of lucid thought, you wish they would kill you and get this over with, but you know that they won’t.

Afterward, you hang limp from your chain, your mind a blank.

“I remind them she have one tit left. What they want to see do to that?” says Dusko as he types on his keyboard.

Part 9

“You know, a lot of them saying they want to see us do cunt now,” Dusko says. “Plenty want other tit, but also plenty want cunt.”

Jules points to the stage at your feet. “God, look at that puddle of pee,” he exclaims. “It stinks too. She keeps on peeing, almost every time you hurt her. You’d think she’d run out of pee already!” You look down and see a broad puddle of your urine, mixed with your blood, that has spread across the stage. “You know, it occurs to me that we might have just the thing to put a stop to that. Doc left something, one of his inventions, last time he was here. He used it on that cute college girl a couple of months ago, do you remember?”

“I wasn’t here for that one,” says Juan. “That was you, Dusko, and Casey that time. I love those inventions of his. Use that now so I can see what it is.”

“Only problem is we can’t fuck her pussy when that thing is in her though,” says Jules. “If we want to stop her peeing, we got to leave it in.”

“We can leave it in and fuck her in the ass, though, right?” Juan says.

“Sure,” says Jules. “As long as you're careful with this, we can fuck her ass all we want. And this thing is really fun to play with while you fuck her ass. Gets some great, really violent reactions. Hurts like a motherfucker!”

“You could even have Ana play with it while you’re fucking the bitch’s ass,” he says. “The audience always like it when Ana gets involved in the torture—especially the lezzies out there. They love to see that.” As Jules says this, he pulls Ana’s head up off his cock and gives her a hard smack across her face, knocking her to the floor. As she raises herself up again, crying piteously, he looks into her eyes. “You love it when you get to torture another girl, don’t you? Admit it cunt!” Ana slowly nods, crying more profusely now. He smacks her again, a hard blow that sends her sprawling on the floor. He laughs. “Yeah, you know better than to ever say no to me! Hah!”

“Dusko, you know the device I’m talking about. You were here when the Doc used it on that college cutie. Go get it from the box and bring it over.”

"I remember that girl," Dusko says. "She was quite a singer!"

"Yeah, she had that incredible high-pitched scream," says Jules. "And she kept on screaming and screaming, on and on, all the way to the very end. It was wonderful!"

Dusko gets up and walks to the back. You hear him rummaging around. He returns and hands Jules a shiny metallic object. At first glance, it looks like a simple rod, about six inches long and quite narrow, bluntly rounded at one end. But at the other end is a thick band of black rubber and beyond that a handle with a couple of buttons and a knurled dial.

“Dusko, look at this thing,” says Jules. “It’s amazing. That Doc is one hell of an inventor.”

Jules turns the dial, and the rod appears to get wider. “See, it’s got these lengthwise segments that expand when you turn it this way. It starts out so narrow, but it goes to over an inch in width. Now check this out.” Jules presses a button and from a set of tiny holes toward the front end of the instrument tiny points emerge. “See, those are very sharp. They’re stiff wires, really. Keep this button pressed and they come further out. They can go to a few inches long, enough to penetrate everything around the rod. That will also lock it in. But if you keep them short, you can turn the thing around, or move it in and out, and really tear things up. You can even extend and retract them, so you can tear the tissues and penetrate the organs again and again in different places. You don’t want to extend these too far if you’re going to fuck her, though. Could be dangerous.” All the men laugh nervously at that.

Your fascination as you watch is mixed with growing horror, as you fear what this thing will do inside of you.

“Ana, go get a bucket and clean up that mess,” Jules commands. “Do it quick or I’ll have you lick it up!”

“As soon as she’s done, we can get started.”

Ana crawls as quickly as she can to the back of the room and returns dragging a bucket of water and a box of cleaning supplies. Her knees are now bleeding as she crawls over the rough floor, but she does not dare slow down.

You watch her working beneath you; and in your utter exhaustion, you fall asleep despite your fear and your pain.

You awake with a start as you feel Ana’s tongue on your thigh. “Welcome back, bitch,” says Jules. “She cleaned up your mess on the floor, now she’s cleaning up all that pee on your legs.” Ana keeps on licking, all the way up your thighs to your pee-soaked pussy. “Lick it all out,” orders Jules. With a great sense of relief, you have to admit to yourself that it feels good. This is the first pleasurable sensation you have felt since before your abduction. You look down at Ana and see her looking back up at you, making eye contact. In her eyes, you see her pain and sorrow, even as she gives you this little bit of pleasure.

Ana cannot reach any higher than your pussy in her condition, the amputation of her feet limiting her to what she can reach while on her raw, bleeding knees.

“OK, Juan, clean off that blood all over her chest and belly,” Jules commands. Juan brings the hose over and hits you with a concentrated stream of water. As it hits your burned and mutilated breast, the pain is unbearable. He follows that up with a rough, soapy washcloth and another harsh rinse.

He walks away for a second and returns with a vise-grip locking wrench in each hand. Your eyes widen as you see this. “What now!?” you think. Putting his fingers between the meaty lips of your pussy, he spreads them apart. Then, gripping one of your pink inner lips, he closes the wrench tightly on it and locks it in place. When he lets it go, you feel it painfully biting into your flesh and its weight pulling on your tender lip. He does the same on the other side. Standing behind you now, he holds both wrenches in his hands and pulls them outward, stretching your labia as far as he can and spreading your pussy wide open.

Looking up, you see to your horror that Jules has handed Ana a lit candle in a brass candle holder. Now she avoids looking you in the face as she shuffles toward you on her knees. When she stops in front of you and raises the candle toward you, you try to pull away; but Juan’s grip is firm. You have no way to escape. Ana holds the candle beneath your pussy for several minutes. You feel warmth at first, slowly turning to a searing pain. She raises the candle and the flame licks your stretched and tender labia, first on one side and then the other.

You scream and scream as your most-sensitive flesh is scorched by the flame. Looking down, you see that Ana is crying as she does what the men tell her to do, moving the flame around from place to place, slowly burning your entire pussy.

She moves the flame in a line up the center, from your perineum all the way to your clit. She repeats this again and again, then holds the flame steady beneath your clit, roasting that tender organ.

Dusko has been working the cameras, zooming in for a closeup of your pussy, showing your delicate membranes blistering in the bright candle flame. Through the fog of your pain, though you are barely able to focus your eyes, you see this on the monitor screen in front of you.

You quickly glance at the other monitor screens showing the audience and see that several of the men are jerking off wildly as they watch, frenzied expressions on their faces. As he watches your clit burn, one of the guys cums all over his webcam, obscuring the view with his gooey whitish jism. On the screen showing the lesbian couple, the large woman is also in the throes of a violent orgasm as she presses the smaller woman’s face into her crotch, her legs gripping her submissive partner’s head between her muscular thighs.

Juan now releases his hold on the vise-grip wrenches, letting their weight pull your burned pussy lips downward. He walks around behind you and digs his nails into your ass cheeks, gripping them tightly with his powerful fingers. He stretches them apart.

Ana shuffles forward on her knees a little bit and now touches your exposed anus with the terrible flame. Your screams rise in pitch and you taste blood, as you tear your throat with all your screaming.

You had thought the cauterization of your sliced-open breast was the worst pain you could feel. Then the burning of your tender clit, your most sensitive organ, was so much worse than even that. But now the burning of your anus tops everything, as your mind shuts off and you enter an unreal black nowhere. But you cannot totally lose consciousness, and you slowly return to awareness as the flame is taken away. You helplessly and desperately gasp for breath.

“God damn it! That fucking filthy whore peed again! OK, now it’s time to put a stop to that for good!” shouts Jules.

Back
Top Bottom