Surviving Crucifixion

Go to CruxDreams.com
OK others will, don't worry, stories will be written. Only the exact story how you like it perfectly, that will probably stay in your fantasies only.

Honestly, I wish it was more popular since the idea of rescue or survival is appealing to me personally. We have a million and one stories/comics/images where the victim dies. We have very few where the victim survives. Yeah, I know we have fetishized a form of execution, so duh, death is part of that. lol
Even so, nothing wrong with branching out and stirring the pot once and a while, I'd say.
But that's just me.
At the risk of giving the endings away, @Barbaria1 and I have written a couple of stories where she survives being crucified:

Honestly, I wish it was more popular since the idea of rescue or survival is appealing to me personally. We have a million and one stories/comics/images where the victim dies. We have very few where the victim survives. Yeah, I know we have fetishized a form of execution, so duh, death is part of that. lol

I completely agree with this opinion! In crucifixion, the process is important, not the result. Death is the end of the story, and if it's not the beginning of the detective story, then what difference does it make how the death happened? The girl was hit by a truck, broke all her bones and died in the hospital. Is it interesting? I think we're fetishizing nails too much. Nails in the wrists and feet are hypertrophied defloration. orgasm is a small death, death is the ultimate orgasm. However, necrophilia is destructive. Life does not end with defloration, but begins. A girl deprived of her virginity is available for sex to many. Crucifixion is a higher level of virginity deprivation. Therefore, it is very interesting how a girl or a guy will live after the crucifixion. Should they decide on an act that will lead them to the cross again? I really like to come up with worlds where multiple non-lethal crucifixion is a part of life.

Am I the only one that suddenly spots a striking physical ressemblance between those two characters, and which could explain a lot?:sherlock:
View attachment 1503205 :yikes::eeek::eek::eek:
Webster was much possessed by death
And saw the skull beneath the skin ..
(T S Eliot 'Whispers of Immortality')

Am I the only one that suddenly spots a striking physical ressemblance between those two characters, and which could explain a lot?:sherlock:
Oh, yes, indeed.

Give a sickle to the one on the right and they could be twins... :D

Webster was much possessed by death
And saw the skull beneath the skin ..
(T S Eliot 'Whispers of Immortality')
Oh, yes, indeed.

Give a sickle to the one on the right and they could be twins... :D
I'M NOT SURE WHAT TO SAY. BARB'S NOSE IS CERTAINLY NICER THAN MINE. NOT SURE WHERE YOU SEE THE RESEMBLANCE. MY FEMININE PERSONIFICATION MIGHT RESEMBLE HER. AND SPEAKING OF 'SKULL BENEATH THE SKIN'...
Deathgirl12.jpg

I've interacted with a few members on the forum by way of private messages concerning artwork and a few head-cannon stories of my own regarding surviving the ordeal in one way, shape or form.
Even so, nothing wrong with branching out and stirring the pot once and a while, I'd say.
But that's just me. :p
i want see moree comics))

Or for a masochist like me, 4 hours on the cross or a fortnight on a cruise liner? Book me for the cross!
And what if the cruise program provides for a non-traumatic crucifixion in new exotic places? A short 3-6 hour crucifixion with rest and entertainment the next day and a new crucifixion on the third day. Or a long 7-9 hours crucifixion, then a day of rest, then another day of sexual domination, and on the fourth day again a long crucifixion for the sin of the previous two days.

And what if the cruise program provides for a non-traumatic crucifixion in new exotic places? A short 3-6 hour crucifixion with rest and entertainment the next day and a new crucifixion on the third day. Or a long 7-9 hours crucifixion, then a day of rest, then another day of sexual domination, and on the fourth day again a long crucifixion for the sin of the previous two days.
7-9 hours crucifixion :eeek:

Back
Top Bottom