Surviving Crucifixion

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hell, sign me up for a crux cruize with a seven hour crucifixion. I did it once by accident already so I could do it for real again. lol
I have been crucified many times in my lifetime, Althanie, but never that long. You must have experienced a lot of muscle cramps and rope burns. Did you pass out? How long did it take you to recover?

I have been crucified many times in my lifetime, Althanie, but never that long. You must have experienced a lot of muscle cramps and rope burns. Did you pass out? How long did it take you to recover?
So the situation happened during one of my regular crux sessions. I break it up into multiple parts and was at the second to last one. I had taken some sleep meds in the thought that after I was done I'd go straight to bed. Well, the meds kicked in faster than I thought and I ended up falling asleep on my cross. I like using a sedile as it is the most comfortable position and my crux play doesn't involve any real pain, as I do it for the nudism/humiliation/eroticism factor and not the pain factor. When I opened my eyes it was about seven hours later. My butt, legs and arms where cramped pretty bad, my hands where numb, and the marks on my wrists and ankles didn't go away for a couple of days. It still turned me on in a major way when I woke up though.

So the situation happened during one of my regular crux sessions. I break it up into multiple parts and was at the second to last one. I had taken some sleep meds in the thought that after I was done I'd go straight to bed. Well, the meds kicked in faster than I thought and I ended up falling asleep on my cross. I like using a sedile as it is the most comfortable position and my crux play doesn't involve any real pain, as I do it for the nudism/humiliation/eroticism factor and not the pain factor. When I opened my eyes it was about seven hours later. My butt, legs and arms where cramped pretty bad, my hands where numb, and the marks on my wrists and ankles didn't go away for a couple of days. It still turned me on in a major way when I woke up though.
dude! you make me want to do it again just like you)... i wonder what it feels like to wake up like that

dude! you make me want to do it again just like you)... i wonder what it feels like to wake up like
At First I was a bit confused as to how long I had been on the cross. But I started when it was dark out and when I came to it was daylight. When I realized how long I was there I was immediately turned on and after getting off, lol, then the numbness and cramps hit me.

Back
Top Bottom