tanga, jockstrap, mankini or loincloth

What would you prefer the condemned should wear on the cross? What would you wear?

• String Tanga

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Jock Strap

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mankini

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Loincloth

Votes: 13 37.1%
  • No clothes at all

Votes: 26 74.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Go to CruxDreams.com
Come on boys and girls, we had 3 for nude against 1 for loincloth. Naturally I know the loincloth was invented to cover a nude Jesus in churches and that is right so, but we are not barbars, we like to have a fashion show on the cross! But even Barbars are wearing loincloth when crucified, barbars and former governors.....View attachment 967397 So vote for clothes.....¨¨¨¨¨¨
It is always been my viewpoint that a crucifixion is neither a beauty contest, nor a fashion show!

Sticking to my choice - no clothes - I am afraid, you will have to construct loincloths or mankinis from tape with 'police line - do not cross' printed on it!

And even then!

There was a debate here about nudity versus non nudity. While practically no one I met here, said that he wants to wear anything on cross, the pictures indicate otherwise. I also missed pictures with string tanga here. While Loincloth is historically sound, I guess todays crucifixions would be in tanga. Naturally it would be preferable to use a jockstrap, so the cornu has no problem to destroy the crucified one. A mankind would be humiliating.

View attachment 965791View attachment 965790View attachment 965792View attachment 965789
They all look rediculous

They all look rediculous
We must do something for the audience, some music, some nice dress and some dancing from the ones to be crucified, we must supply the audience with drinks and fish and chips. Else we will loose them to other events like a tattoo or a wrestling match. Just whip a little and nail 3 ugly nude males on a cross will not get the people put away their cell phones, probably 2000 years ago that would have been possible.

We must do something for the audience, some music, some nice dress and some dancing from the ones to be crucified, we must supply the audience with drinks and fish and chips. Else we will loose them to other events like a tattoo or a wrestling match. Just whip a little and nail 3 ugly nude males on a cross will not get the people put away their cell phones, probably 2000 years ago that would have been possible.
A very accurate description of the Eurovision Song Contest!:devil:

I find that utterly ridiculous!
Actually that was intended, but that is the idea of humiliation(!) to get ridiculed. And naturally looking at Cohen's work he seemed to be sexually interested into that, but just look at it as part of art and experimentation. I also think, when tiny bikinis are worn by Females that is not erotic, but the females seems to believe that.

Actually that was intended, but that is the idea of humiliation(!) to get ridiculed. And naturally looking at Cohen's work he seemed to be sexually interested into that, but just look at it as part of art and experimentation. I also think, when tiny bikinis are worn by Females that is not erotic, but the females seems to believe that.
I got the intent, but from the first reactions, it appears to me, that the idea of ridiculising the condemned as a way of humiliation, does not attract. Particularly not in a judicial context. The condemned shall be stripped naked and crucified, in public, and that is its own humiliation. An extra ridiculising is in that context over the top and does not add to the humiliation anymore.

Jockstraps, mankinis etc... in crucifixion are rather for a specific fantasy niche of crux gameplay/roleplay, to my opinion.

I got the intent, but from the first reactions, it appears to me, that the idea of ridiculising the condemned as a way of humiliation, does not attract. Particularly not in a judicial context. The condemned shall be stripped naked and crucified, in public, and that is its own humiliation. An extra ridiculising is in that context over the top and does not add to the humiliation anymore.

Jockstraps, mankinis etc... in crucifixion are rather for a specific fantasy niche of crux gameplay/roleplay, to my opinion.
Got that point, but I now have to get one from the theological perspective. You perhaps remember that Jesus was striped (naked or not who cares) and then dressed with some kingly robes, then striped again (If someone has another idea of what happened exactly I will not insist, you might have read it more careful). I also had once the idea that he was crucified dressed as king. So if we had to crucify Sascha Baron Cohen (yes I know this is not in the rules of that site, so we do not wish that , we just make an example), as Borat, he will be crucified with a mankini, no one else will be. So you might be quite sure not to see that! As I see from the poll no one wishes that to see, also!

A calvaire in Northern France (in Audinghen, near The Channel coast, halfway between Calais and Boulogne).

Christ with a string loincloth, and nailed through the wrists, rarely seen in an 'official' crucifix.

cgn.jpgcgn2.jpg

This slave doesn’t even know what those other things are? In it’s home universe slaves only wear loincloths even when crucified, which is a common slave death most slaves crave
Picture of sexy loincloth slave condemned to crucifixion- much better than naked

Attachments

• B03F1D42-F25E-4DFF-BF13-83ABE0ABA48F.jpeg
    B03F1D42-F25E-4DFF-BF13-83ABE0ABA48F.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 72

too right naked,and squirming whilst screaming for mercy

Not much interest in changing the dress code for the crucified, it is 1 to 2 for the nude crucifixion against loincloth. In my opinion a Jockstrap would be ideal, but okay as you wish..... But it is not my fault when you always have to look at male dicks!

modeschau.jpg

Back
Top Bottom