The Art Of Spanking

Go to CruxDreams.com
It inspired me. So much so that I decided to interrupt the introductory part of my collection, and since I had to stop working on other branches (they tactfully hinted to me that I upload a burdensome number of images every day for the forum), I decided to talk about retro spanking magazines, since the topic deserves it.
So, magazines are a huge layer of art from the pre-Internet period. Publications for which the most famous artists considered it unnecessary to draw. Plus, such a unique thing as photo stories, which can be safely attributed to artistic images.

Janus, from what I understand, is one of the most famous and prolific spanking magazines to ever exist. You can read about it here if you’re interested in the deets. Its first issues were published in 1971 and covered a range of fetishistic interests, including spanking. The spanking materials were so popular that the magazine gradually shifted its attention to it. One of the main illustrators was the legendary spanking model and artist Paula Meadows and Hardcastle (5th figure). Unfortunately, in 2007, the Internet destroyed this long-standing publication, as access to online content about the park became the norm. In total, Janus has released about 275 regular issues. I think it's impressive!
I upload images directly from magazine pages for authenticity.

Uh oh. Someone's BUSTED!.jpg Getting right to the heart of the matter. Utterly divine.jpg She should probably have been less naughty. Welp, too late now....jpg Simple. Classic. Perfect.jpg Pardon me, but where is this church and how do I get there.jpg

It inspired me. So much so that I decided to interrupt the introductory part of my collection, and since I had to stop working on other branches (they tactfully hinted to me that I upload a burdensome number of images every day for the forum), I decided to talk about retro spanking magazines, since the topic deserves it.
So, magazines are a huge layer of art from the pre-Internet period. Publications for which the most famous artists considered it unnecessary to draw. Plus, such a unique thing as photo stories, which can be safely attributed to artistic images.

Janus, from what I understand, is one of the most famous and prolific spanking magazines to ever exist. You can read about it here if you’re interested in the deets. Its first issues were published in 1971 and covered a range of fetishistic interests, including spanking. The spanking materials were so popular that the magazine gradually shifted its attention to it. One of the main illustrators was the legendary spanking model and artist Paula Meadows and Hardcastle (5th figure). Unfortunately, in 2007, the Internet destroyed this long-standing publication, as access to online content about the park became the norm. In total, Janus has released about 275 regular issues. I think it's impressive!

View attachment 1457074 View attachment 1457075 View attachment 1457076 View attachment 1457077 View attachment 1457078
Janus was an up market version of Mentor which had been published at the end of the sixties, and for its early editions managed to acquire a few models who were prepared to accept actual punishment, and allow their welts to be shown in colour. The UK Authorities soon clamped down on this, and for many years it was illegal to do so.
This led to Janus concentrating on well produced, illustrated photo stories, excellent art work by Paula Meadows, Hardcastle and others, who were not shy of depicting lurid welts, if only in black and white. They also featured short, but very erotic stories, by the likes of Richard Manton and Julie Holmes, which together meant that during the seventies and eighties Janus was, indeed, the spanko`s bible.

View attachment 1457074 View attachment 1457075 View attachment 1457076 View attachment 1457077 View attachment 1457078
As you seem to like them...
Editions Janus (or others from the same period...).
Enjoy!

050.jpg52392365.jpg71327918.jpgaae031749.jpgc0727972.jpg

Janus was an up market version of Mentor which had been published at the end of the sixties, and for its early editions managed to acquire a few models who were prepared to accept actual punishment, and allow their welts to be shown in colour. The UK Authorities soon clamped down on this, and for many years it was illegal to do so.
This led to Janus concentrating on well produced, illustrated photo stories, excellent art work by Paula Meadows, Hardcastle and others, who were not shy of depicting lurid welts, if only in black and white. They also featured short, but very erotic stories, by the likes of Richard Manton and Julie Holmes, which together meant that during the seventies and eighties Janus was, indeed, the spanko`s bible.
A great addition. In the future, I plan to share information and works of magazines known to me: Blushes,Derrière,Fessée,Kane, Phoenix,Roue,Sadio,Teenage Discipline,Uniform Girls, maybe by others.

Back
Top Bottom