The Beauty Of Wooden Pony

Go to CruxDreams.com
Is there a larger set this belongs to? I’d love to see the rest if so
Me too Please! There is something about that picture I find very erotic. Perhaps it is her naked mature full body or perhaps the sack over her head but mostly because she is alone as if left to suffer with no idea how long she must be astride such a painful device. OMG did I write that?

Last edited:
“This slut hasn’t talked yet. Karl, get those lead weighs from the cabinet. Attach them to each of her toes. That’ll put more tension on her cunt and maybe she’ll name her accomplices when she feels the horse cut into the folds of her pussy lips. Artist is RoxyRex.

Attachments

• Wooden Pony.jpg
    Wooden Pony.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 672
“This slut hasn’t talked yet. Karl, get those lead weighs from the cabinet. Attach them to each of her toes. That’ll put more tension on her cunt and maybe she’ll name her accomplices when she feels the horse cut into the folds of her pussy lips. Artist is RoxyRex.
Two slave girls are punished by riding the wooden pony. After an hour naked under the blazing sun, one of the slave drivers will arrive and give both women a good lashing. The artist is Mr. Kane.

Attachments

• Riding the Wooden Pony.jpg
    Riding the Wooden Pony.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 653
Me too Please! There is something about that picture I find very erotic. Perhaps it is her naked mature full body or perhaps the sack over her head but mostly because she is alone as if left to suffer with no idea how long she must be astride such a painful device. OMG did I write that?
You certainly did. ;) :devil:

Back
Top Bottom