The Beauty Of Wooden Pony

Go to CruxDreams.com
I would say her lower lady parts probably hurts more. Of course, my breasts were never that large to find out. Mine were not large enough to get a rope around, but based on my pony riding experience, I would say her pussy.
I agree, the lower pain would likely be the worst of her ordeal.

Btw, with the proper tools even less endowed girls can experience a serious breast lift. :devil2:
51xXXaieKbL._AC_SL1000_.jpg

Going back to Wulf's suggestion, I would suppose that a breast lift would entail a cord be attached to the nipple clamp, and run over a rafter or some point overhead. The pony riding victim (flat chested me) would be helpless while the cord was pulled upward. You want to make it slow, so I suggest the other end of the cord have a loop, and you add small weights, like fishing sinkers of about 1 oz. each, one at a time, say one every five minutes or so, until the clamp pulls off. OUCH! and OUCH! again, as there would be two popping off. Just to make it a little more interesting, like that wasn't enough, you give me a wack on the derriere with a riding crop every time you add a weight. Ow!

Attachments

• 51xXXaieKbL._AC_SL1000_.jpg
    51xXXaieKbL._AC_SL1000_.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 490
If I might make another suggestion to Wulf's idea, and get off the Wooden Pony scenario a moment, how about an "X" cross instead of a pony. You could do the breast lift thing, but my legs would be spread apart, and you could put a couple of clamps on my labia and do the same thing with the weights. Of course, there will probably be a lot of screaming, and I guess the thought of stopping if I begged you would be right out.

If I might make another suggestion to Wulf's idea, and get off the Wooden Pony scenario a moment, how about an "X" cross instead of a pony. You could do the breast lift thing, but my legs would be spread apart, and you could put a couple of clamps on my labia and do the same thing with the weights. Of course, there will probably be a lot of screaming, and I guess the thought of stopping if I begged you would be right out.
That could be arranged. :devil2:

Back
Top Bottom