The Beauty Of Wooden Pony

Go to CruxDreams.com
Jenni Lee and the ultimate cross/horse combo
While it would let me be able to spend more time on my cross without being asphyxiated, I wonder if the pain would not have the contrary effect. I wonder how long a girl can stay that way on a beam while crucified? Any advice would be great before I try it; thank you!

From a quick search, I don't believe this Cowgirl/Liz Tyler Insex shoot has been posted here:

View attachment 1501151
The nipple clamps and pointy stabbing of her pussy and clit keep the ride from ever getting boring.
Amazing! If you have any more of this set please post them

Amazing! If you have any more of this set please post them
It's from Cowgirl's January 6th live feed. The photo set is here:
https://www.imagefap.com/pictures/4609012/Insex-Cowgirl-alias-Liz-Tyler-Live-Feed-January-6th

My personal highlights from the wooden pony riding portion. Too much good stuff in just one portion of the scene. All very inspiring to keep long pony rides from becoming monotonous:

Cowgirl lifted by breasts.jpg
Only a genius sadist like PD would think of mounting a girl on the wooden pony by hoisting her full weight up by her tits.

Cowgirl nipples tied to wooden pony.jpg
For fans of tickle torture

Cowgirl nipples electrocuted.jpg
Some electric zaps on the broken blood vessels beneath the skin of her nipples and breasts

Cowgirl nipples clamped to mouth and nose.jpg
A lovely predicament where Liz Tyler must choose between stretching her nostrils and her nipples

Last edited:
It's from Cowgirl's January 6th live feed. The photo set is here:
https://www.imagefap.com/pictures/4609012/Insex-Cowgirl-alias-Liz-Tyler-Live-Feed-January-6th

My personal highlights from the wooden pony riding portion. Too much good stuff in just one portion of the scene. All very inspiring to keep long pony rides from becoming monotonous:

View attachment 1501193
Only a genius sadist like PD would think of mounting a girl on the wooden pony by hoisting her full weight up by her tits.

View attachment 1501190
For fans of tickle torture

View attachment 1501191
Some electric zaps on the broken blood vessels beneath the skin of her nipples and breasts

View attachment 1501192
A lovely predicament where Liz Tyler must choose between stretching her nostrils and her nipples
Liz always suffered so beautifully

Attachments

• cowlf1_6_09_30.jpg
    cowlf1_6_09_30.jpg
    119.7 KB · Views: 401
  • cowlf1_6_09_35.jpg
    cowlf1_6_09_35.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 324
  • cowlf1_6_09_37.jpg
    cowlf1_6_09_37.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 341
  • cowlf1_6_09_38.jpg