The Beauty Of Wooden Pony

Go to CruxDreams.com
The configuration I like the most :
Hardly standing on her tip toes, arms bound in the back in reverse prayer, hair bound to rope and to a fixed point in the ceiling.
She can release the pressure but quickly has to choose between cunt pain and legs pain. Very pleasurable to watch.
Hair bondage prevents her from going sideways and trying to escape.
Reverse prayer adds a constant pain in arms and shoulders and makes the breasts beautiful.
Find a good armchair for yourself and enjoy the view.

603_1000.jpg
The wood of the pony was freshly oiled and smooth, there was no way to lessen the pain. Of course, to protect the environment, only organically produced rapeseed oil was used.

View attachment 1510398

View attachment 1510402

Note the delicate attention of the master, the towel on the pony.
I prefer the harsh direct contact with the wood.
Not sure she would. But are we talking of cumfort, here ? ;)
I noticed that also, along with the stylish leather corset, cuffs and stockings. She appears fit, clean and unblemished, giving the impression that she surrendered herself willingly for this occasion (to our delight) and is at this moment deep in a special liminal space.
The images leave me imagining what she was feeling at this moment… and in the minutes hence…

View attachment 1510406
The wood of the pony was freshly oiled and smooth, there was no way to lessen the pain. Of course, to protect the environment, only organically produced rapeseed oil was used.
Another inspiring image. No signs of physical abuse, but intense consensual bdsm play. Nice!

Back
Top Bottom