The Beauty Of Wooden Pony

Go to CruxDreams.com
I ask for help: could you be so kind as to suggest me movies of naked women on the wooden horse/pony that are:

- in at least 720p resolution,
- without ball gags or staff the impede communication,
- possibly uncensored.

I remember a Skin Diamond's kink.com video, another one from Gia Di Marco, but not much else.

The one I attach of Kellfire, from CinematicKink (C4S store), would be good but, in fact, it's just the preparation of the horse-riding: she remain on the horse for mere seconds.

Attachments

• kellfire.jpeg
    kellfire.jpeg
    492.9 KB · Views: 484
I ask for help: could you be so kind as to suggest me movies of naked women on the wooden horse/pony that are:

- in at least 720p resolution,
- without ball gags or staff the impede communication,
- possibly uncensored.

I remember a Skin Diamond's kink.com video, another one from Gia Di Marco, but not much else.

The one I attach of Kellfire, from CinematicKink (C4S store), would be good but, in fact, it's just the preparation of the horse-riding: she remain on the horse for mere seconds.
If you can find it, to date this is my description of what is still the best wood pony ride video I have seen: https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/the-beauty-of-wooden-pony.5402/post-861982

The video is probably over 15 years old, so the resolution is a little below what you are looking for or want. But that fact that I haven't seen such exquisite 30 minutes of suffering since is a testament to its superiority. I don't want to get this site in trouble for piracy even if the original business that made the video is defunct. I haven't been able to find another copy of the video on the internet, but you can PM me and I might have a lead.

1ca15740161629.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
There's a lot of video from the feeds. Alex has told me his editor is working on it and expects to have it done this week. I believe it will be called by my title, Trophy Wives, and I'll report when its out, on my Paysites Forum Petelobo-My Cruel World. Here's a nice little gif I put together from the feeds.

Attachments

• TW KD Whors.gif
    TW KD Whors.gif
    1.8 MB · Views: 451
Back
Top Bottom