The Beauty Of Wooden Pony

Go to CruxDreams.com
843_1000.jpg
A slave well toned from her life of hard labour, a position unfit for free women, must be harshly punish for her disobeiance. Clothing is not neccesary for her, as dignity is important for a slave, and she must be punished out in the open, as a punishment for others.

View attachment 982391
A slave well toned from her life of hard labour, a position unfit for free women, must be harshly punish for her disobeiance. Clothing is not neccesary for her, as dignity is important for a slave, and she must be punished out in the open, as a punishment for others.
Lots of room in the courtyard for the common spectators to gather while the upper class and high born may have an unimpeded view at the railing above.

When I was understanding the German dialogues in these two videos correct, there seems to be a little "sadist's club" in or around Hamburg in Germany paying money for the women who would ride their "Spanish Horse" voluntarily for payment.
They tell the women in these videos, the maximum recorded is at 82 minutes, but when you see the reactions, it is hard to believe and I would not recommend to accept such a payment offer if I were a woman because these guys are more than "a bit weird":

Back
Top Bottom