The Cf Twilight Zone

Go to CruxDreams.com
Status
Not open for further replies.
I must protest! Admi is a man of honor (sometimes) and he said there would be no buggering!
Messa dont think that she appraises this kind of position and buggery is not her fantasy: obviously, it's not Messaline here, but another one...:confused:
...in the CF Twilight Zone...

tree

"but she is only a simple slave isn't...?" Said Judge Admi in answer to a random question from one of the court clerks or hangers on or something.

"Yeah they do get a bit slow after too much buggering," Muttered the man who had tucked himself into the corner of the room and had been scribbling notes ever since.

Skritch, Skritch, Skritch went the pen on the paper, it took a moment for the man to realise that people were looking at him, he tried to disappear under his disappearing hat but he had forget to pay the medicine man for more disapparating juice again.

"I know you, you're Truman Capote!" Said a random bystander obviously thrilled to get a line at last.

"Er he's dead," Answered the man from under his really big hat.

"Yeah so, this is the Twilight...."

Oh bugger, thought the man to himself, I forgot about that, he tried to hide his notes, the big title 'The Sexecution Racket Judge Admi and Executioner Tree at work a Sex Orientated Socio-Servile-Bio-Legal Study', was not helping. It was going to be one of those days.

God!!! Thick as a Brick !!!

This Thread is ... on PAUSE!!! Until ... I don't know!!!

PER SISS' REQUEST THIS THREAD IS ON PAUSE ...Tree sincerely apologizes as he is the cause and asks the ladies of the thread who he offended to forgive.

Really, it is her thread, please respect her wishes.

Tree

High above the Utah expanse an unseen object approaches.

image.jpg

Or does it?

The man was back.

The hat had changed though, considering whom he worked for his gear displayed no sense of continuity....or style but the less said about that the better. The hat even had a feather boa now, the man did like the the sparkly pink star shaped sunglasses though.

He stopped admiring himself in the handy mirror and noticed the inquisitorial gaze upon him.

"My card!" He presented the small rectangle to Judge Admi.

Don't look now!​
He is wearing a string bikini​
It read. The man recognised the look of goggle eyed astonishment and sighed, he took the card back and beat it severely against a handy desk.​
A. Person​
Special Agent​
Continuity Authority​
Retcon Division​
"If I can be of any assistance?" Said Person handing it back to the Judge.​

I'm closing this thread for now at Little Siss's request​
(it's her thread, so fair enough)​

The reasons for closing the thread were personal.

I apologize to all that were enjoying the story.

It may be possible to reopen it in the future, but for the time being, it will remain closed!

I hope you can understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom