The Coffee Shop

• Thread starter The Fallen Angel
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
Just an F.Y.I. Our house has twice been attacked by yobs and hobbledehoys as part of the “tiktok heartbeat challenge” craze. They play “Die Young” by Kesha on a stereo or whatever, and when there’s two drum beats in the song, they kick people’s front doors as hard as they can, in time with the music, and then run away, later uploading the video to tiktok. It’s kind of disturbing that they haven’t got anything better to do! Anyone heard of this?

Yes, a few days ago. A newspaper report about severely damaged front doors, and since the culprits ran away and remained unidentified, these people would have pay the repair costs themselves. :mad:
Really stupid challenges! Unfortunately, plenty of stupid people too!:loco:
Thanks Loxuru! Our door survived, thank goodness. The second time they did it, I chased them down the road, lol :p
Found this in the Daily Mirror:

Last edited by a moderator:
I met another artist over the weekend who is infinitely better than myself - no crux but very kinky, very cute, and very fun...thought I'd share here in the coffee shop with anyone who might enjoy https://twitter.com/bluewizardart
Xero has a nice drawing style! :thumbsup: And anyone who describes themselves as “Transfemme genderfluid titty artist, can make the Kessel run in under 12 genders” has got to be worth a look:p

This is me at MasterLurker’s Halloween party on DeviantArt the other day:
C3825E84-6133-4DAE-9A01-A933D881A5B5.jpeg
(I’m a ghost because DA deleted me .. but if I get Ariana Grande as a slave girl it was worth it!)
Whole picture:
29481ED6-2097-4328-A5CD-FE8E12953BA8.jpeg
He puts SO much work into these, to thank all the people who comment and support him on DA. Another CF member @assistantann is also featured! See if you can spot her.

By the way, usually I am open to innovations and when social media networks started, I thought: "OK, let's see. Maybe, they will be nice and useful."
In the meantime, I think, some of them really "degenerated" to a pool for conspiracy theorists and simply crazy people who like to find others who are even more crazy if possible. Additionally, I do not need to know to survive what my "friends" are eating for breakfast and I do not need to see their pictures of their "kinks". (Hrm, I just remember where I am writing this ... )
:eek: ;)
On the other hand, "YouTube" is for me often really an exception because I can find music from my childhood in European languages of which the most non-Europeans never heard of.
And there are some "young" nations in Europe who are always inventing new valuable ideas how to use "YouTube" for a cleaner environment in order to protect nature for other tourists. This new Lithuanian warning sign is from a beach of the Baltic Sea and I like it somehow in favour of "YouTube":

Ashampoo_Snap_2021.11.17_06h49m38s_012_.jpg

By the way, I will be glad when one day, these Corona-Covid-19-times are finally over and we will be able to meet again all these normal human beings and all our relatives on the wonderful normal beaches of the world ... hrm ... wait ... :

Ashampoo_Snap_2021.11.17_06h41m44s_005_.jpg Ashampoo_Snap_2021.11.17_06h40m55s_004_.jpg Ashampoo_Snap_2021.11.17_06h42m48s_006_.jpg Ashampoo_Snap_2021.11.17_06h44m53s_008_.jpg OK ... NOT ALL people and relatives on beaches are really "normal" ...

Back
Top Bottom