The Competition

Go to CruxDreams.com
Eul's ready to make her move....watch out everyone for what will happen at that west transept bend :confused:

View attachment 303968 View attachment 303969 ... couple images to prove it can be done .... but shows that a strap under the armpits just above the boobs could help.
'Help', Barb? Surely an unknown element in most crucifixions. I thought the idea was torture, humiliation, then more torture and humiliation

'Help', Barb? Surely an unknown element in most crucifixions. I thought the idea was torture, humiliation, then more torture and humiliation

technical help is always given and free when needed :rolleyes:

I know quite a few 'off' Canons, but best not to hijack a good thread with trivia.

Giggle snort :p

I know quite a few 'off' Canons, but best not to hijack a good thread with trivia.

Canons to right of them,
Canons to left of them,
Canons in front of them
space.gif
Volley'd and thunder'd;
Storm'd at with whip and yell,
Boldly they strode and well,
Into the jaws of Death,
Into the mouth of Hell
space.gif
Strode well staggered the gallant four.

With apologies to Tennyson

Canons to right of them,
Canons to left of them,
Canons in front of them
space.gif
Volley'd and thunder'd;
Storm'd at with whip and yell,
Boldly they strode and well,
Into the jaws of Death,
Into the mouth of Hell
space.gif
Strode well staggered the gallant four.

'bout sums it up...thanks for that RR ;)

Wow!

It's the Crux Forums Grand Prix! :)

What a thrill! :)

Is that RR at the finish line with a chequered flag awaiting the arrival of the Michael Schumacher of the Crux world? ;)

And how much did Tree pay to have NAILUS MARTYRS emblazoned across the patibulum of Barb's cross? :rolleyes:

'bout sums it up...thanks for that RR ;)
...cute, Barb...:mad:
Not sure but was just pondering, how much would a gift need to be to the Cardinal's Widows and Orphans fund to get RR Entertainment branded on that tight little? ;) :devil:
I would recommend demanding hard cash before accepting his offer!!!:p

What will happen at the transept bend, you ask? There will be some blasted verger with a mop and bucket cleaning the floor. There will be carnage as you stumble and knock him out with your cross beam

Since I've already put a bet on the gal with the X-cross, I see her start to stumble so fall into her path.

She lands on my soft body instead of the hard floor like Barbara, so is soon up on her feet.

Was I injured in all this, you ask? Well one nipple nearly had my eye out ( a tumultuous experience) but I'll recover.

Was I knocked out? I admit to being a bit wobbly afterwards, but a near-naked young woman in bondage on top of me often does that.

Since I've already put a bet on the gal with the X-cross, I see her start to stumble so fall into her path.

She lands on my soft body instead of the hard floor like Barbara, so is soon up on her feet.

Was I injured in all this, you ask? Well one nipple nearly had my eye out ( a tumultuous experience) but I'll recover.

Was I knocked out? I admit to being a bit wobbly afterwards, but a near-naked young woman in bondage on top of me often does that.
Gracious me

Just watch where you put that long-handled mop.....she's got enough problems lugging that Xcross about.....

Wow!

It's the Crux Forums Grand Prix! :)

What a thrill! :)

Is that RR at the finish line with a chequered flag awaiting the arrival of the Michael Schumacher of the Crux world? ;)

And how much did Tree pay to have NAILUS MARTYRS emblazoned across the patibulum of Barb's cross? :rolleyes:

I agree, alas, and say that it's turning in a kind of "foire d'empoigne" ! ( = a free for all ...?)

It was not my attraction in coming in this "Competition" .........

NB:
Origin

Verb to 'seize ', which dates from the XIIth century under form ' enpuignier ' contains a distortion of 'fist ' and first meant ' grab hard '. It then took familiar sense ' to keep (or grab) somebody '.

It is in 1773 when appears ' be of the fair of seize ' with a today unforeseen, but not amazing sense for epoch, since it meant ' be carried in molesting with the women '; it is enough in effect to imagine one haunted seizing, therefore grabbing, a female roundness passing to range.
Nowadays, in the subway at the hours of top, some supporters of the pelotage are of the fair of seize, with this ancient acceptation, by the big disapproval of these ladies.

And, perhaps because a nice woman stirs the desires of the males in rut and causes quarrels between the candidates, the same expression took, in the course of the second half of the XIXth century, sense ' to struggle with others for taking something over '.

That's how the fair of seizes first became a place where they rouse themselves of objects (think of certain stores at the beginning of the periods of balances, for instance) before, figuratively, to indicate a situation where several persons try to rouse themselves an advantage, typical of what they can find at policies, between others.

Messaline

it's turning in a kind of "foire d'empoigne" !
Barb and Siss will restore order and dignity to the proceedings, I am sure of that.

It could be, also, that St. Michel and St.Cruxton's have made a tactical error in thinking that speed is the important thing, when possibly the Cardinal is not interested in who arrives first... he may be looking at style, personality and artistic expression.

Barb and Siss will restore order and dignity to the proceedings, I am sure of that.

It could be, also, that St. Michel and St.Cruxton's have made a tactical error in thinking that speed is the important thing, when possibly the Cardinal is not interested in who arrives first... he may be looking at style, personality and artistic expression.

More probably at female body parts :rolleyes:

"Father' Tree sat a table slamming down drinks partaking in an adult beverage as the young novices struggled past. Just as the novice Barbara dragged her cross by yet again...
1 tree god.jpg
...the cardinals emissary Fr. Lynch approaches him and asks if he is enjoying the spectacle. Tree lights an herbal cigarette and says "I have done better. I understand making a condemned bitch carry her cross to the site of her crucifixion but I've never seen them have to do laps. I thought the Cardinals goal was to watch them die on the cross not die carrying the damn things."

"I assure you they will survive the way of the cross and live to be crucified. You said you 'have done better'... You have performed crucifixions?"

"Where I am from that is my major source of income- I mean tithes. One other question because I missed something here; why is the wee Scot doing a 'St. Andrews'?"

T

"Father' Tree sat a table slamming down drinks partaking in an adult beverage as the young novices struggled past. Just as the novice Barbara dragged her cross by yet again...
View attachment 304015
...the cardinals emissary Fr. Lynch approaches him and asks if he is enjoying the spectacle. Tree lights an herbal cigarette and says "I have done better. I understand making a condemned bitch carry her cross to the site of her crucifixion but I've never seen them have to do laps. I thought the Cardinals goal was to watch them die on the cross not die carrying the damn things."

"I assure you they will survive the way of the cross and live to be crucified. You said you 'have done better'... You have performed crucifixions?"

"Where I am from that is my major source of income- I mean tithes. One other question because I missed something here; why is the wee Scot doing a 'St. Andrews'?"

T

And the beat goes on, the beat goes on
Drums keep pounding a rhythm to the brain
La de da de de, la de da de da

Back
Top Bottom