The Competition

Go to CruxDreams.com
exciting story, getting hotter still now we know what the Competition is...

I don't know anything of Pichard, looks like I need to.
This image that Little Siss posted way back on this thread excites me:
View attachment 301669
while it's not close to the theme of Barb's story,
it suggests lots of others, in some decadent 1920s-30s setting,
pk territory perhaps?

exciting story, getting hotter still now we know what the Competition is...

I don't know anything of Pichard, looks like I need to.
This image that Little Siss posted way back on this thread excites me:
View attachment 301669
while it's not close to the theme of Barb's story,
it suggests lots of others, in some decadent 1920s-30s setting,
pk territory perhaps?

Eul .. you definitely need to make the acquaintance of Pichard's illustrated stories.;)

"Competition" : those nuns are decidely very naughty .... but I like !

Alas, it's always Barb who profits of their kindness !:devil:

I understand that those nuns are happiest whenever they get a new French novice at the Abbey. Wonder why? ;)

My name is Roisin Mac Donagh. I am from Cork. I am 18 years of age. When I was 15 I was made pregnant by a farm labourer boy . My parents disowned me and sent me here to this God forsaken place to have my baby, a boy as it happens I called Thadeous. T was taken from me after his birth and taken to be adopted in The U.S. I never seen him since.
I work now as a kitchen maid for the bitches of Christ who know no compassion. This girl who has just arrived, Barbara I think is kind. I need someone to take me from here. Today a nun found me resting a while beside me mop and accused me of being slattern and lazy. I was taken to the old cunt abbess' room where I have been stripped to the waist and whipped.
Pray my friends that Barbara takes me under her wing and we leave this horrid fucking place!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
My name is Roisin Mac Donagh. I am from Cork. I am 17 years of age. When I was 15 I was made pregnant by a farm labourer boy . My parents disowned me and sent me here to this God forsaken place to have my baby, a boy as it happens I called Thadeous. T was taken from me after his birth and taken to be adopted in The U.S. I never seen him since.
I work now as a kitchen maid for the bitches of Christ who know no compassion. This girl who has just arrived, Barbara I think is kind. I need someone to take me from here. Today a nun found me resting a while beside me mop and accused me of being slattern and lazy. I was taken to the old cunt abbess' room where I have been stripped to the waist and whipped.
Pray my friends that Barbara takes me under her wing and we leave this horrid fucking place!!!

The Irish are almost always treated like dogs ... the bitches of Christ at St. Cruxton are no exception to this. Wonder what ever happened to that bastard boy Thadeous. I heard he may have ended up in some godforsaken place with the odd name of Missouri.

My name is Roisin Mac Donagh. I am from Cork. I am 17 years of age. When I was 15 I was made pregnant by a farm labourer boy . My parents disowned me and sent me here to this God forsaken place to have my baby, a boy as it happens I called Thadeous. T was taken from me after his birth and taken to be adopted in The U.S. I never seen him since.
!!!
If you're his Mum you deserve everything that the nuns dish out to you! :devil:

Back
Top Bottom