The Competition

Go to CruxDreams.com
Cherries???LittleSiss, post: 212767, member: 9468"]Superb crepes ?

Macerated cherries ... perhaps?
:rolleyes:[/QUOTE]
Cheeries ??? Around here ???

Cherries???LittleSiss, post: 212767, member: 9468"]Superb crepes ?

Macerated cherries ... perhaps?
:rolleyes:
Cheeries ??? Around here ???[/QUOTE]

DOWN BOY!!! :doh:

[QUOma'anal BoyittleSiss, post: 212773, member: 9468"]Cheeries ??? Around here ???[/QUOTE]

DOWN BOY!!! :doh:[/QUOTE]
Yes ma'am Boy unnastan

It was cardinals like Wragg that are the reason why the English don't get made popes :p

Actually if there had been more cardinals like Wragg there would probably have been more English popes!

Is that a challenge? Or just a bit of French "bravade"?:p
Perhaps un Gasconade....

You can laugh, indeed, but somewhere at Mont St Michel Abbey, a novice called Messaline is harshly trained , ready for respond to the challenge, if it's needing ....:rolleyes::D:)

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 132
  • Messa training.jpg
    Messa training.jpg
    148.2 KB · Views: 161
indeed, a girl on a cross has to show herself off as curvy as she can :p

Messa training.jpg

half-serious: the contrast between soft, feminine curves
and the stark right-angle of the cross is, I'm sure,
the basic aesthetic attraction of our favourite theme,
and in Messa's image, that's beautifully emphasised
by the dominating perpendicular arches,
and the upright figures of the monks.​

You can laugh, indeed, but somewhere at Mont St Michel Abbey, a novice called Messaline is harshly trained , ready for respond to the challenge, if it's needing ....:rolleyes::D:)
Go Messy go. Accept that challenge
A very nice, curvy crucifixion, as Eulalia would opine.
indeed, a girl on a cross has to show herself off as curvy as she can :p

View attachment 302063

half-serious: the contrast between soft, feminine curves
and the stark right-angle of the cross is, I'm sure,
the basic aesthetic attraction of our favourite theme,
and in Messa's image, that's beautifully emphasised
by the dominating perpendicular arches,
and the upright figures of the monks.​

Looks like St. Cruxton Abbey is going to have a serious run for its money in this year's competition from the French :confused:... it's going to be like the World Cross Cup.:p RR is already obtaining exclusive broadcasting rights:cool:. The French contenders - arrogantly confident as usual ;) - believe they have, in the indomitable Messaline, a show-stopping novice, who has all the right soft, feminine curves along with an insatiable appetite for being whipped, pierced and crucified, not too mention a proven ability to endure suffering for extraordinarily long periods of time, both indoors and outdoors. :rolleyes: Wonder who will emerge to fill the other two contender slots?

6. What a day this has been, I thought to myself as I listened to the steady rhythm of her heart, my head resting on Sister Kathleen’s chest.

This morning I was twisting and writhing, bound to a cross above the high altar of the Abbey church; by this afternoon I was twisting and writhing again, but this time in her bed as she shamelessly sent me to that forbidden but utterly delightful special place. All in one day!

It happened so fast. From the moment she tugged my shift off over my head, and pressed my nude body back onto the bed, I knew this was going to be different. I had experienced sex once or twice with men before, and the Master's daughter and I had tentatively experimented with bringing our bodies together, but those experiences were nothing … absolutely nothing … compared to that which Sister Kathleen did to me and I to her that afternoon.

She had smoothly mounted my naked reclined body, kneeling over me, straddling my hips, and smiling down at me as she provocatively removed the various pieces of her habit … slowly … methodically.

My pulse raced as she bared her proud breasts; and as she pressed them together between her arms and leaned forward to cup and mound my own, moving mine round and round, kneading them and then pressing down on my excitedly erect, tumescent nipples … releasing, and pressing over and over again. I gasped, clenched the bed sheets in my hands, and threw my head back, eyes closed.

Then she leaned forward a little more, long blonde hair cascading down over my shoulders, and nuzzled each of my cupped breasts in turn; first licking around the crinkled pink areolas surrounding each nipple, then biting, sucking, drawing them into her mouth and rapidly tweaking them with the tip of her tongue.

I went crazy with desire, frantically grabbing her hips with both hands and pulling her forward, so that her full perfect breasts dangled over my face. I raised my head eagerly to kiss and suck on each pointed tip. As she slid forward off my hips and glided her sex across my tummy I could feel the little trail of wet juices she left on my skin. I looked up into her face. Her eyes were closed, nostrils flared, as I eagerly mouthed her breasts.

Then she retreated, backing down my body, still leaning over me, kissing left and right, dragging her hair behind … down over my breasts, stopping to kiss around their soft undersides, continuing on over my flattened stomach and down the narrowing slope between my bony slanted hips … pausing to make quick little pecking kisses over my fleshy mound, and finally reaching my eagerly open, wet and waiting gap.

I raised my butt off the mattress as she slid her hands under my ass cheeks and lifted. Then she began to lick and kiss, bite and tug; darting and probing with her tongue, pushing at my hood to expose my throbbing swollen bud, circling it with the tip of her tongue.

I raised my shoulders and head, reached down to grab her by the hair with both hands and pulled her in, burying her face between my spreading thighs. Looking straight into her bright blue eyes, I began to buck my hips, slowly at first then wildly as she worked her magic and I felt the rush and tingle of building pleasure.

I was cumming; nothing was going to stop it. I began to moan, writhe, twist, and throw my head around; then to tense up and explode. The most unimaginably powerful pleasure rippled in heated waves, coursing through my loins and the taught muscles of my tummy and thighs. I squirted, hot and burning; and then I collapsed, limp, panting, heart racing, shaking uncontrollably, on the sweat-soaked bedding.

I lay still for a few minutes, calming, as she stretched out languidly beside me, face covered with little gobs of cum, playfully tracing tiny circles with her finger on my dewy skin. I lay there for a while longer. Then I turned to her; suddenly kissing her full and hard on the lips while my hand slid inexorably down her slope, over her mound, and down between her parted thighs to the promised place.

I felt her stiffen and whimper happily as I ran two fingers along the wet crevice separating her labia, then pinching them together, parting them, and plunging both of my fingers in deep ... deep into that warm, wet, slippery, velvety smooth chasm. In and out I probed while our open mouths remained locked in an eternal kiss.

Her hips bucked wildly as I pressed home the attack, pushing my palm down over her mound to crush and rub her swollen bud, while running my partially curled finger tips in and out, faster and faster, gliding back and forth over the bone and ultimately into contact with that rough spot. That was it. She went rigid, arched her back, broke off our kiss, clamped a hand down like a vice on my shoulder, threw back her head and screamed.

A little later we did it again, scissored together, grinding, rubbing, slipping and sliding, bucking wildly until we drove each other to ecstasy.

Who would have thought this possible, I mused, as we dozed fitfully in each others arms. A poor servant girl like me, running from the law, and a young nun in an Abbey, just recently made her sacred vows, finding themselves in each other like this? Impossible! But there we were.

But it was also getting late. Other thoughts and worries crowded into my consciousness. We couldn't be caught together like this. I needed to sneak back to my room before I was discovered missing. And what of the competition? I needed a plan and I desperately needed Sister Kathleen's help. When would I see her again?

I began to voice these concerns, but she hushed me. Stroking my brow, she told me to get dressed and go; to do as I was told over the coming days; she would work something out and find a way for us to meet again.

Happily I got up from the rumpled bed, retrieved my short little novice's shift and wriggled into it. Then I bent over to give her a kiss, and as I straightened up to go she gave me a gentle little slap on my tight little half-exposed ass. I giggled, waved and made my way over to the door. I opened it cautiously and stepped out into the corridor, turning back and stooping to pull the door quietly closed behind me. The latch clicked.

I straightened up, turning to go, and ran straight into the waiting arms of Sister Hilda.

TO BE CONTINUED

(credit here to my technical adviser, who offered helpful guidance and advice on all matters pertaining to pleasures of the flesh)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom