The Factory Gang and other cruel adventures

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hi all,
It's very busy at the moment, so although I would like to see myself how Maisie's 'adventures' continue, I'm afraid we have to wait for a week or so before we can see how she's doing.
Enjoy your weekend!

I can safely assume that poor Maisie desperately wants to go back into the comforts of her barrel. :devil2:

Nice work and thanks for sharing.

Love the breast work, btw.

I can safely assume that poor Maisie desperately wants to go back into the comforts of her barrel. :devil2:

Nice work and thanks for sharing.

Love the breast work, btw.
Thank you Wulf! Let's see the upcoming days if she's going back to the barrel. After more than a week since her abduction, she looks quite used up. So will it become a last, fascinating performance or is she still strong enough to continue her suffering a little longer? For me to know... ;)

A lot of my posts here were deleted. I didn't know I was limited to 5 pics a day, sorry. Sorry also for those who would have enjoyed my sperm and tongue girls. Fortunately, several members could already enjoyed them.

A lot of my posts here were deleted. I didn't know I was limited to 5 pics a day, sorry. Sorry also for those who would have enjoyed my sperm and tongue girls. Fortunately, several members could already enjoyed them.
It has been in 'Terms and rules' for quite a while. Please review and post w/i the limits. We hate deleting, too!

Hi all,
Today the second part of Maisie's continuing day. Things are getting quite harsh for the girl... Let's hope she's still fit enough to carry on her torture for a few more days.

Enjoy!

View attachment 1393461View attachment 1393462View attachment 1393463View attachment 1393464View attachment 1393465View attachment 1393466
View attachment 1393467View attachment 1393468View attachment 1393469
Maisie is never bored! …and neither do we!! Well done Pino! (the cage for the girl is very beautiful! I love these objects as you know...)

Lovely, lovely, lovely!!! I love the fucking after the burning of the cunt. It would have been nice to see the penetration of the burned flesh, but it's nice to see the torturer is rewarded for his nice job. I appreciated also he took of the gag after the delicious burning of the feet to let her scream loudly and beg and moan. Lovely job and lovely to see her in a cage now to appreciate better the lovely and slowly humiliated body. Thanks a lot!!!:hambre::hambre::hambre::hambre::hambre:

Lovely, lovely, lovely!!! I love the fucking after the burning of the cunt. It would have been nice to see the penetration of the burned flesh, but it's nice to see the torturer is rewarded for his nice job. I appreciated also he took of the gag after the delicious burning of the feet to let her scream loudly and beg and moan. Lovely job and lovely to see her in a cage now to appreciate better the lovely and slowly humiliated body. Thanks a lot!!!:hambre::hambre::hambre::hambre::hambre:
Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! And I've seen some new parts already :))). I'm sure she would love to get her soals branded again in stead of what's happening later to her...

Back
Top Bottom