The Factory Gang and other cruel adventures

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hi all,
Today the second part of Maisie's continuing day. Things are getting quite harsh for the girl... Let's hope she's still fit enough to carry on her torture for a few more days.

Enjoy!

View attachment 1393461View attachment 1393462View attachment 1393463View attachment 1393464View attachment 1393465View attachment 1393466
View attachment 1393467View attachment 1393468View attachment 1393469
Lovely, lovely, lovely!!! I love the fucking after the burning of the cunt. It would have been nice to see the penetration of the burned flesh, but it's nice to see the torturer is rewarded for his nice job. I appreciated also he took of the gag after the delicious burning of the feet to let her scream loudly and beg and moan. Lovely job and lovely to see her in a cage now to appreciate better the lovely and slowly humiliated body. Thanks a lot!!!:hambre::hambre::hambre::hambre::hambre:
^^I agree with every word. An exceptionally well done set of severe torture that does a fantastic job of putting you right there in the picture, and showing the effect it's having on poor Maisie. And very nice work on the burn wounds, btw.

A real sadistic treat, and thank you for sharing.

Some cage variations... It would have been nice to see the gentle torturer to lick Maisie's burned feet, to lick the filthy feet clean and then try to heal the wound. It would also be nice to kiss, lick and then bite the burned cunt.... Just wondering....

Attachments

• cris cag blo-4.jpg
    cris cag blo-4.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 494
  • cris cag blo-14.jpg
    cris cag blo-14.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 327
  • cris cag blo-27.jpg
    cris cag blo-27.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 259
  • cris cag blo-10.jpg
    cris cag blo-10.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 249
  • cris cag blo-9.jpg
    cris cag blo-9.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 381
Really like this series. great sequences, seamless. The model you use has just the right crybaby faces to make her perfect for this abuse. The burnt crotch damage was excellent. Would love to see more of this sort of series.

Really like this series. great sequences, seamless. The model you use has just the right crybaby faces to make her perfect for this abuse. The burnt crotch damage was excellent. Would love to see more of this sort of series.
Thank you very much - always nice to hear my work is appreciated! The girl is indeed one of my favorite models, so I hope she doesn't mind, she has become the involuntary victim in this series.

And the first part of a new day in Maisie's life. She's still doing fine...
Wow - awesome, Pino! With the pussy-burning you visualized one of my favourite cruelties -and topped it with the fucking afterwards. I love the detals: The battery-charge, her sweaty skin, the imprints on her buttocks - and her exhausted- hopeless facial expression. Really great!
And the latest series with the bitch-branding is great as well! It looks so real.
Admit it, Pino: In reality you are actually torturing her in your basement, just working the taken pictures over to make them look like artificially created. Don't you? :demon7:
(Just kidding - I like those fantasies - and really admire your skills and mind)

Wow - awesome, Pino! With the pussy-burning you visualized one of my favourite cruelties -and topped it with the fucking afterwards. I love the detals: The battery-charge, her sweaty skin, the imprints on her buttocks - and her exhausted- hopeless facial expression. Really great!
And the latest series with the bitch-branding is great as well! It looks so real.
Admit it, Pino: In reality you are actually torturing her in your basement, just working the taken pictures over to make them look like artificially created. Don't you? :demon7:
(Just kidding - I like those fantasies - and really admire your skills and mind)
Oh ooohhh: "In reality you are actually torturing her in your basement, just working the taken pictures over to make them look like artificially created. Don't you?"
I'd never expected it was so obvious...

But seriously: I would never do such a thing in my basement. So, maybe I could hire yours for... let's say, a hobby of mine? And can I pay the rent with an interesting movie I've made recently?

Thank you for your compliments - and very nice to hear I'm not the only one with such a non-conventional pastime. :wave:

One of my sweetest dreams is to hang a cute girl like Maisie by her breasts and attach a chain by her ankles. Once the bitch is dangling, her lover will step on the chain and he will try to fuck her. They must no hang too high in case of the breasts rip from the violent fucking and they fall. In this case the man will fall over the lady to protect himself with her body. Once on the floor, he will continue the fucking until he is satisfied. He will maybe lick her bleeding chest.

Back
Top Bottom