The Factory Gang and other cruel adventures

Go to CruxDreams.com
I don't know why my subscription to this lovely thread gets terminated from time to time... so lovely adventures Maisie did have! She was such a lucky girl, they let her go relatively quickly and in a fairly non-painful way :p Always knew these guys deep inside had a good heart!

And a new story I'm thinking of to make. Just a trial balloon...

View attachment 1403798View attachment 1403810

And at some point things will become nasty for the girl, maybe with a start like this:

It looks like you are developing pleasure in creating stories? Jay-great, do it! Lay all your cruelty in it (as already @wulf said) Let the test balloon fly high and far.

Should we consider she was shaved a moment before to help the search of devil's marks ? -:)

I picture her shaving by a candle’s or a torch’s flame? And the search for the devil’s marks was done with needles, wasn’t it?

Hi all,
Nice to see there are some enthousiasts for a little witch torture. Who would have expected that on this forum. :) Nonetheless, I'm not completely satisfied with the 'witchtrial-concept' yet. There are some technical issues, I'm not glad with the backgrounds and some other things. So I'm going to work a little on it, before I'll start this new story.

In the meanwhile some other work. Enjoy!

A-Once-only-Opportunity-(2022).jpgA-new-Movie-(2070).jpgA-sound-Sleep-(2023).jpgHow-Should-I-Know--(2072).jpgLooking-Lovely-(2071).jpg

If I may... allow me to enthusiastically encourage you inflict your worst tortures on this poor, helpless girl. :devil2:
Hmmm. I was indeed thinking about some heavy torturing. Starting with some whipping, and then stretching, branding, cutting, breaking roasting and talking with my wife...

It looks like you are developing pleasure in creating stories? Jay-great, do it! Lay all your cruelty in it (as already @wulf said) Let the test balloon fly high and far.

I picture her shaving by a candle’s or a torch’s flame? And the search for the devil’s marks was done with needles, wasn’t it?
Yes, this ' storytelling' was very nice to do. Someone (?) suggested some time ago to make a story and that has been a very nice idea, I must say.

Hi all,
Nice to see there are some enthousiasts for a little witch torture. Who would have expected that on this forum. :) Nonetheless, I'm not completely satisfied with the 'witchtrial-concept' yet. There are some technical issues, I'm not glad with the backgrounds and some other things. So I'm going to work a little on it, before I'll start this new story.

In the meanwhile some other work. Enjoy!

View attachment 1404285View attachment 1404286View attachment 1404288View attachment 1404289View attachment 1404290

…dear Pino, you have to do what you feel, whatever the choice, it will be splendid! I'm definitely interested in witch inquisition stories, it's in my blood, but from you (and maybe you're the only artist) I can admire "modern" torments and torture... and Maisie was a great experience! Follow your instincts and instinctive work…

Last edited:
…dear Pino, you have to do what you feel, whatever the choice, it will be splendid! I'm definitely interested in witch inquisition stories, it's in my blood, but from you (and maybe you're the only artist) I can admire "modern" torments and torture... and Maisie was a great experience! Follow your instincts and bio work…
Thank you, thank you, Maumau!

…dear Pino, you have to do what you feel, whatever the choice, it will be splendid! I'm definitely interested in witch inquisition stories, it's in my blood, but from you (and maybe you're the only artist) I can admire "modern" torments and torture... and Maisie was a great experience! Follow your instincts and instinctive work…
I agree. Create what you like, and it will most certainly be enjoyed by everyone here.

Hi all, some new work.
Your one-picture short stories are ingenious - and very, very exciting! Each of them starts a short movie in my mind. I love the cruel details.
Thank you so much! :aaaaa:

Seems someone was in a breast and pussy mood mostly recently :)
I really like how Dascha crosses her pretty feet on the block in desperate attempt to ease the pain of her tortured and bulging tiny tits.
Love Catalina's hopeless gaze once the pile was lit under her. Great touch with the burned sun symbols!
Nola's after picture is so cute! what the circle in front of her pussy is supposed to be? And i winder where did her toes go?
Dawn's is resting in piece... what a romantic place... especially now since I watch Buffy (in mid of 2nd season now) so this place looks familiar :)
And I love Katharina's design! The missing burned nipples just as much as the cross over her belly! Pussy looks burned raw too...

Back
Top Bottom