The Factory Gang and other cruel adventures

Go to CruxDreams.com
I really wonder why the guys would not like to rape burned pussy? Molten body fat should prove to be great lubricant! Anyway, lovely photo, lovely perspective, amazing eyes and glowing irons are just beautiful!
Rare to see that hard working men would be exhausted of listening to her screams... guys, you shall practice more!
Pethruska's roasted soles, slutty long nails and that dumb yet sexy face of her all are just lovely sight! My favorite of this latest bunch :p

Awesome !! Thank you, Pino! You created once again short-stories, each in one picture, with atmosphere, tension, narration and my strong wish to be active part in your scenes.

I really wonder why the guys would not like to rape burned pussy? Molten body fat should prove to be great lubricant! Anyway, lovely photo, lovely perspective, amazing eyes and glowing irons are just beautiful!
Rare to see that hard working men would be exhausted of listening to her screams... guys, you shall practice more!
I support Mandy's attempt not to neglect a pussy with residual heat from a hot iron. After burning her out she is in a very special state...
And yes- if her screams are monotone, you are doing something wrong: I am sure, her screams vary according to the part of her body aou are treating, the voltage and frequency you use, the tool... etc. Play her like an instrument!

Pethruska's roasted soles, slutty long nails and that dumb yet sexy face of her all are just lovely sight! My favorite of this latest bunch :p
Thank you Mandy! And of course you're right - if you can't bear a little bit of screaming, that's quite amateurish. Or use earplugs, like I do... :thumbsup:

Awesome !! Thank you, Pino! You created once again short-stories, each in one picture, with atmosphere, tension, narration and my strong wish to be active part in your scenes.

I support Mandy's attempt not to neglect a pussy with residual heat from a hot iron. After burning her out she is in a very special state...
And yes- if her screams are monotone, you are doing something wrong: I am sure, her screams vary according to the part of her body aou are treating, the voltage and frequency you use, the tool... etc. Play her like an instrument!
Thank yoy Dafmads, much appreciated!! And indeed, the interesting combination of a burned pussy and a nice raping shouldn't be neglected. Therefor my favorite scene of the Maisie-story is exactly that part...

Maisie's-Abduction-(61).jpgMaisie's-Abduction-(62).jpg

Thank yoy Dafmads, much appreciated!! And indeed, the interesting combination of a burned pussy and a nice raping shouldn't be neglected. Therefor my favorite scene of the Maisie-story is exactly that part...

View attachment 1429645View attachment 1429646
Lovely indeed and lovely to see the burned feet during the fucking. But it would had been lovely to see the actual penetration and Maisie's beautiful face suffering.......

View attachment 1196070 love this. Recognise her face. Do you know the model's name?

The tortured girl is surely London River on infernalrestraints' Cosmic Orgasm. It's a nice video even if there is no fucking or blowjob, although it's a nice speciality of London. She sucks like a goddess. I'll share the original pics from this angle, but on this precise angle (the two last pics) I didn't find any photogram with a wild screaming expression like in Pino's pic. He did some magic. That's why we love and admire him. If you want me to share more pics from this video, just ask for them even if I can't share more than five a day.

Attachments

• IR Aug28,2015 London River-113.jpg
    IR Aug28,2015 London River-113.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 311
  • IR Aug28,2015 London River-114.jpg
    IR Aug28,2015 London River-114.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 240
  • IR Aug28,2015 London River-115.jpg
    IR Aug28,2015 London River-115.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 234
  • IR Aug28,2015 London River-119.jpg
    IR Aug28,2015 London River-119.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 249
  • IR Aug28,2015 London River-121.jpg
    IR Aug28,2015 London River-121.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 344

The tortured girl is surely London River on infernalrestraints' Cosmic Orgasm. It's a nice video even if there is no fucking or blowjob, although it's a nice speciality of London. She sucks like a goddess. I'll share the original pics from this angle, but on this precise angle (the two last pics) I didn't find any photogram with a wild screaming expression like in Pino's pic. He did some magic. That's why we love and admire him. If you want me to share more pics from this video, just ask for them even if I can't share more than five a day.

Very well seen, Martha! Oh, and I'm becoming a little shy with such compliments...

Hi all, the start of a new - short - series - about a girl, who really doesn't want to die at the gallow. But maybe she would 've been better of dead...

View attachment 1431785View attachment 1431786View attachment 1431787View attachment 1431788
Very nice indeed... short but sweet, especially knowing she was suffocating for such a long time. She is delightfully tortured too, thighs and tits, but I missed some pins from under her toenails or her soles being roasted... maybe if they lit a fire under her feet the extra squirming would make her end coming a bit faster?

Back
Top Bottom