The Factory Gang and other cruel adventures

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hi all, just a small test of a kind of story in one picture.

View attachment 1437699
Hmmm... surprise and disappointment, hand in hand :D Let me see... gentle choking, black eye, blue tits, nipple and clit electrodes, electric taser marks?, welts all over, burned shins and roasted soles... guess Olga had a lot fun during those disappointing hours!

How do you do your fakes ? To be Antman only one day....
To be honest, it's relatively easy. You start with several photo's - the scenery you want, the lucky girl, maybe some other stuff or persons - with more or less the same point of view and lighting. Everything is uploaded in Photoshop and turned into 'comic': Filter/Sketch/Comic. You cut out the girl and think about what nasty things should happen to her. You add the cuffs, scares, burnings, etc. Mostly I place another face on the girl. As everyone will agree, her facial expression is very important for the final result and most 'models' I use, just look to happy for what's happening to them. You add the girl to the photo of the scenery and that's that! As said, it's quite easy, just a lot of work.
Two things take time: you need a large amount of photo's of facial expressions of women you can use and also photo's of all these scares and wounds. Especially these scares and wounds are difficult to find. But it's all for a good cause!

You say you have a giant folder full of faces and bodies. But you need to assembly the background, the male and female characters, the tools, which fit together ?

In fact, I thought you had friends ok to have the requested pose ?

Hi all, just a small test of a kind of story in one picture.

View attachment 1437699
Great, Pino, you tell exciting short-stories in only one (or two) pictures- thank you!!
I like the psychological component too. Imagine, she survived her ordeal. After weeks of recovering she is brought again into this room: How she would struggle and fight even on the way to the chamber - no promise could calm her.

You say you have a giant folder full of faces and bodies. But you need to assembly the background, the male and female characters, the tools, which fit together ?

In fact, I thought you had friends ok to have the requested pose ?
Hmmm, the idea of some female friends being so kind to pose is delightful. But I'm afraid it's what Woody Allen meant: 'All the things you always wanted to do with your girlfriends, but were afraid to ask for...'.

Great, Pino, you tell exciting short-stories in only one (or two) pictures- thank you!!
I like the psychological component too. Imagine, she survived her ordeal. After weeks of recovering she is brought again into this room: How she would struggle and fight even on the way to the chamber - no promise could calm her.
Thank you, thank you, Dafmads! Very nice to hear!

I would love to be hooded and bound. Not knowing what is going to happen and completely helpless
I would let you see all of the instruments and devices of torture around you, then put the hood over your head. That would give you something to think about as you hang by your wrists, your toes barely touching the floor.... waiting. :devil2:

I just love the way you gift her with more and more lash marks! Don’t you ever want to keep them longer and increase their suffering over time? :azote: :roflmao:
Oh sure I do! In the 'Maisie-project' the girl's suffering was invreased day after day and lasted two weeks or so. It's just that such a series costs a lot of time to make, during which I have a lot of other idea's I would like to make.

Back
Top Bottom