Go to CruxDreams.com
I dream of being tortured like this
although my breasts are nowhere near good enough they are very sensitive esp my nipples
so my tormentors would be well pleased with my screams
Thanks T66
Breasts of all shapes and sizes are worthy of Torture.
Especially when discovering that a whore’s nipples are sensitive those breasts should be whipped until welts ruse, flesh rakes dragged across reddened tit meat and the nipple needles should be well heated until they glow red hot.

Last edited:
Breasts of all shapes and sizes are worthy of Torture.
Especially when discovering that a whore’s nipples are sensitive those breasts should be whipped until welts ruse, flesh rakes dragged across reddened tit meat and the nipple needles should be well heated until they glow red hot.
Love the red hot needles reheated every few minutes and applied in pairs, one each side of my cherries
But being a complete slut I crave for the other torturers to do the same for the other tit
and definitely into my clitoris, and persist time and time again, finding new spots in, around and all over that sweet little organ
I am consumed with agony, my mind can think of nothing else . . . . except the inevitable penetrations they will inflict on me . . . which I will receive joyfully

Love the red hot needles reheated every few minutes and applied in pairs, one each side of my cherries
But being a complete slut I crave for the other torturers to do the same for the other tit
and definitely into my clitoris, and persist time and time again, finding new spots in, around and all over that sweet little organ
I am consumed with agony, my mind can think of nothing else . . . . except the inevitable penetrations they will inflict on me . . . which I will receive joyfully
Most definitely the other mauled mammary should receive equal if not more terrible attention. A suitable addition to the needles pressing into the base of nipple and areole a third should be ever slowly inserted directly into the center tip of both erect Torture Targets as this cunt screams in unholy agony.
Even more fitting is the application of the spikes to the engorged clitoris, swollen despite or in fact because of the torments inflicted upon supple captive flesh.
There should be no reason that the victim enjoys the invasion of its Tortured sex, that is the sole privilege of the zones whose are hurting it.

"Does it hurt, witch? It's only the beginning..."

gabriel inquisition 106-01-.jpg

"Sister Eleanor, do you confess you are a witch and that you had sexual intercourse with the devil?"

View attachment 1345554
The next step shall for Sister Eleanor to be suspended by her WIDESPREAD ankles....the threat of the red hot pincers being applied to her most intimate regions will most certainly loosen her tongue.
The two sisters supervising her interrogation hope that no one notices how wet and aroused they are becoming....

The next step shall for Sister Eleanor to be suspended by her WIDESPREAD ankles....the threat of the red hot pincers being applied to her most intimate regions will most certainly loosen her tongue.
The two sisters supervising her interrogation hope that no one notices how wet and aroused they are becoming....
I really love cruel, sadistic, Lesbian nuns. Bless their little hearts. :devil:

Back
Top Bottom