Go to CruxDreams.com
All tits are for Torture.
Locked away until the count of days are lost.
A constant living hell In torchligh.
Yes they are CC! It's just that some girls with magnificent tits don't realise their full potential yet!
I love that we carry our priceless treasure right out in front - apparently irrestably provocative to young boys upwards to the oldest men

I am hugely turned on by pictures of mammary abuse and self identify with the torturous molestation of women in every picture I see of their suffering
Of course other parts of our anatomy are equally rewarded in the torture chamber and it excites me to wetness just talking about it!

btw I am finding adult AI graphics to be very stimulating. If you haven't already tried it, maybe give it a go . . .

In this AI pic below, I imagine myself in a large dungeon surrounded by the hunks whos job is to extract the names of all my friends from my reluctant lips.
It is early and they have all day to work on me but also have been given as many more days they may need to break me with their vile instruments and their sexual abuse!

I suspect they will not try too hard so as to extend my stay in their fearful chambers.
I certainly want their manly attentions for as long as possible . . either with pain or rape or better still pain and rape at the same time

AI Pic Tutorial TEST_77_pic.jpg

Love to read about your kinky thoughts on this!

Yes they are CC! It's just that some girls with magnificent tits don't realise their full potential yet!
I love that we carry our priceless treasure right out in front - apparently irrestably provocative to young boys upwards to the oldest men

I am hugely turned on by pictures of mammary abuse and self identify with the torturous molestation of women in every picture I see of their suffering
Of course other parts of our anatomy are equally rewarded in the torture chamber and it excites me to wetness just talking about it!

btw I am finding adult AI graphics to be very stimulating. If you haven't already tried it, maybe give it a go . . .

In this AI pic below, I imagine myself in a large dungeon surrounded by the hunks whos job is to extract the names of all my friends from my reluctant lips.
It is early and they have all day to work on me but also have been given as many more days they may need to break me with their vile instruments and their sexual abuse!

I suspect they will not try too hard so as to extend my stay in their fearful chambers.
I certainly want their manly attentions for as long as possible . . either with pain or rape or better still pain and rape at the same time

View attachment 1370136

Love to read about your kinky thoughts on this!
Quite the heady scenario.
Start with the thumbs, Men.
Hoist that whore up by them and we’ll take our turns at those tits.

Being an avid fan or breast discipline, tit and nipple Torture, I share in the excitement of your scene.
@stretchedgirl how ample are your Torture Targets?

Quite the heady scenario.
Start with the thumbs, Men.
Hoist that whore up by them and we’ll take our turns at those tits.

Being an avid fan or breast discipline, tit and nipple Torture, I share in the excitement of your scene.
@stretchedgirl how ample are your Torture Targets?
I would like bigger than my C so they would dangle more in doggy position

One of my torture fantasies is to be suspended tits down with them hanging down into two bowls of oil.
The oils is initially nice and warm but flames underneath are gradually warming the oil . .

As the heat increases and my boobs start to suffer, my tormentors flog my back and buttocks . .
Other humiliations follow mmmmmm!

Would you share your favourite abuse?

I would like bigger than my C so they would dangle more in doggy position One of my torture fantasies is to be suspended tits down with them hanging down into two bowls of oil. The oils is initially nice and warm but flames underneath are gradually warming the oil . . As the heat increases and my boobs start to suffer, my tormentors flog my back and buttocks . . Other humiliations follow mmmmmm! Would you share your favourite abuse?

If a cunt is lucky enough to be My entertainment for a while and if it possessed large udders, I would tie the hands behind the back and ankles together as well.
A pair of nooses would crush the tits and then be tied overhead to a hoist.
The whore would then be positioned so that it would hang by the tits with toes just touching the floor so that it could experience a prolonged breast whipping through the first night.
Once sufficiently welted, a weight would be added to the ankles and then the pig would be hoisted more so that it hovered over the floor with the weight pulling at it for the evening.
In the coming days, it would then be put to the breast presses that hang on the wall, some saw toothed, others with spikes in them.

For c cups such as yours, I would used barbed wire, spiked breast binders and needles.

These are a good start.

If a cunt is lucky enough to be My entertainment for a while and if it possessed large udders, I would tie the hands behind the back and ankles together as well.
A pair of nooses would crush the tits and then be tied overhead to a hoist.
The whore would then be positioned so that it would hang by the tits with toes just touching the floor so that it could experience a prolonged breast whipping through the first night.
Once sufficiently welted, a weight would be added to the ankles and then the pig would be hoisted more so that it hovered over the floor with the weight pulling at it for the evening.
In the coming days, it would then be put to the breast presses that hang on the wall, some saw toothed, others with spikes in them.

For c cups such as yours, I would used barbed wire, spiked breast binders and needles.

These are a good start.
Totally terrifying. Too vicious for lil' ol' me
Sorry

Totally terrifying. Too vicious for lil' ol' me
Sorry
Isn't "terrifying" a part of torture? Plus - at least,breast whipping is such a fun;)

One of my torture fantasies is to be suspended tits down with them hanging down into two bowls of oil.
The oils is initially nice and warm but flames underneath are gradually warming the oil . .

As the heat increases and my boobs start to suffer, my tormentors flog my back and buttocks . .

Nice, I like when tits are hanging down. And it gave me an idea... make them hang over fire ants colony. In a glass aquarium, so they bite only your/her tits, but we all can see as they start to have a nimble :D

Or put you/her in full lateks clothing, only with vagina and tits exposed, smear it with honey and wait, till ants (but also mosquitoes, wasps and flies) find their way.

Something like this perhaps?

1417830334.jpg

Artwork by Arcas.

"Sister Florentia, until yesterday you were a nun at St Patrick's Convent. Today you are just a piece of aching flesh. Confess your heresy and stop the suffering."

gabriel inquisition 535-1-.jpg

Back
Top Bottom