The Magic Of Being Tied Spreadeagle

Go to CruxDreams.com
I see we've reached 100 pages of this thread

dcad6x0-c37f5631-f388-4e45-b515-806f07281fbd.jpgmai_widely_spreadeagled_by_sgtrock75_db9ocjg.jpgcarissa_montgomery__31__by_sgtrock75_dbi3nm1.jpgcarissa_montgomery__25__by_sgtrock75_dbi3mao.jpgalison_tyler__38__by_sgtrock75_dbknqqm.jpgalison_tyler__35__by_sgtrock75_dbknqbs.jpgella_knox__156__by_sgtrock75_dc9ekqa.jpgin_the_sorority_basement_punishment_room_11_by_sgtrock75_de5lfl0.jpgforced_bed_rest_05_by_sgtrock75_dchmjb9.jpghiou80d_by_zanagetsu_dch9dxe.jpg

I like 1, 3 and 4!
Number one looks concerned, maybe there is men behind the camera then she expected!
Three and four look like an "Oh shit" moment when she realises that the rugby team that her friend is on the phone to!

Damn it, Tree. Just where in the fine print of my employment contract as a sales associate for NailusMartyrs Furniture Outlets does it say that i am required to demonstrate on demand for paying customers the special uses of the company’s model 69 “spread eagle” hideaway bed sofa?

Damn it, Tree. Just where in the fine print of my employment contract as a sales associate for NailusMartyrs Furniture Outlets does it say that i am required to demonstrate on demand for paying customers the special uses of the company’s model 69 “spread eagle” hideaway bed sofa?
Oh, be happy you aren't demonstrating one of the 'display' gallows!!!

Back
Top Bottom