The Magic Of Being Tied Spreadeagle

Go to CruxDreams.com
various

a_camping_adventure_by_davidtx_de6oqoc-fullview.jpggirls_night_by_davidtx_dex63k2-fullview.jpgddqmz4a-2006acca-bd08-4a59-ac12-336bae90158a.jpgdc9w3y0-440268c6-4544-40a6-9606-205c2fbc8dc6.jpgdatem09_by_ellis1980_dbgm1bd.pngstruggling_against_the_bed_restraints_02_by_sgtrock75_de2ltqb.jpg26227064003_32c5e2af1e_o_by_restraintcast_debp7vo.jpg

Judging by the vintage telephone on the night stand, this photo must have been taken at the Tree house. :rolleyes:
A telephone with dial buttons in the Tree House? A doubtful thesis! Technologically too advanced for the Tree House! Expect at best a phone with a rotary dial!:icon_tfno:
Barb knows Tree's tastes...
phone 003 a.jpgphone 005 - Copy.jpg

Hello? Joe’s Red State Auto Repair? How quickly can you fix a dented fender on a Ford Mustang?

You can? That fast? Wow, that’s great. How much will it cost?

Depends on whether I’m willing to swallow?

What? I meant how much in cash!

Wait! You say the swallowing is a mandatory tip for fast service? You gotta be kidding!

Huh? For a quick fuck up my tight little blue state girl ass, you won’t tell Tree? That’s extortion!

Sigh. Alright, alright. Get started on the repairs. We’ll negotiate the terms later.

In the meantime I’ll get undressed here and do my best to keep Tree occupied.

Hello? Joe’s Red State Auto Repair? How quickly can you fix a dented fender on a Ford Mustang?

You can? That fast? Wow, that’s great. How much will it cost?

Depends on whether I’m willing to swallow?

What? I meant how much in cash!

Wait! You say the swallowing is a mandatory tip for fast service? You gotta be kidding!

Huh? For a quick fuck up my tight little blue state girl ass, you won’t tell Tree? That’s extortion!

Sigh. Alright, alright. Get started on the repairs. We’ll negotiate the terms later.

In the meantime I’ll get undressed here and do my best to keep Tree occupied.
Barbara is very good at distracting Tree...
couple 055 a.jpg
...but distractions don't last forever!!!

The #5, #6 and #7, all together!:rolleyes:
Only the #3 is disqualified for overdressing!:oops:
The #4 is pleasant surprise on the table. I had planned to play the piano, but on second thoughts, there is even better....:cool:
And I wonder what kind of games are played in #1 and #2!:D
I'll take #3 with pleasure. It will be fun to slowly snip that offending garment off of her, after she's been tightened up a bit.

Back
Top Bottom