The Magic Of Being Tied Spreadeagle

Go to CruxDreams.com
Sylvia only?... the basic concept in this spreadeagle condition is that everybody who is passing can do everything while the tied girl in unable to do anything to avoid it...
View attachment 1485160
Who told that? What is the BDSM bible that tells that?

I agree that it can also be arousing to be seen like that by an audience if you accept it and if it is also to please your dominant.

This means you would like to be humiliated in such a way.

But letting everybody who is passing do "everything" to me while tied that way seems for me "out" of BDSM wealthy rules as I have understood them up to now, except again if it is both the will of the submissive, me and the dominant, Sylvia.

Otherwise, I just see it as rape and torture, as there cannot be any pleasure for the submissive if she doesn't want it.

But again, I am completely new to this BDSM world, and perhaps I am not done with it if it implies such things.

Who told that? What is the BDSM bible that tells that?

I agree that it can also be arousing to be seen like that by an audience if you accept it and if it is also to please your dominant.

This means you would like to be humiliated in such a way.

But letting everybody who is passing do "everything" to me while tied that way seems for me "out" of BDSM wealthy rules as I have understood them up to now, except again if it is both the will of the submissive, me and the dominant, Sylvia.

Otherwise, I just see it as rape and torture, as there cannot be any pleasure for the submissive if she doesn't want it.

But again, I am completely new to this BDSM world, and perhaps I am not done with it if it implies such things.
The ideal for you would seem to be the 'Mind Fuck'

Sylvia ties you like that, outside, somewhere, blindfolds you, then says she'll be back in a while, just before she pops earplugs into your ears.

After a while, you feel gloves on your skin, touching you, penetrating you,..

How do you feel?

How do you then feel once Sylvia takes off your blindfold and shows it it was her all along..

Back
Top Bottom