The Magic Of Being Tied Spreadeagle

Go to CruxDreams.com
The ideal for you would seem to be the 'Mind Fuck'

Sylvia ties you like that, outside, somewhere, blindfolds you, then says she'll be back in a while, just before she pops earplugs into your ears.

After a while, you feel gloves on your skin, touching you, penetrating you,..

How do you feel?

How do you then feel once Sylvia takes off your blindfold and shows it it was her all along..
Or if someone speaks and itsa voice you don't recognise?

And after a time, the blindfold comes of and only Sylvia is there?

The ideal for you would seem to be the 'Mind Fuck'

Sylvia ties you like that, outside, somewhere, blindfolds you, then says she'll be back in a while, just before she pops earplugs into your ears.

After a while, you feel gloves on your skin, touching you, penetrating you,..

How do you feel?

How do you then feel once Sylvia takes off your blindfold and shows it it was her all along..
or you ear a lot of voices you don't recognize and at the end you don't know if it was Silvia or anybody elese from the crowd?
here a blindfolded spreadeagle:
0-c.jpg

or you ear a lot of voices you don't recognize and at the end you don't know if it was Silvia or anybody elese from the crowd?
here a blindfolded spreadeagle:
View attachment 1485869
Tied spreadeagle and blindfolded is indeed erotic, I agree, and I will ask Sylvia to tie me that way outdoors, in the forest, would be the best. I agree she can do me all she wants but I am not ready for anyone else to use or abuse or torture me.
Sorry!

I hope you'll give us a tale of that adventure...
Sure. I like to write about my own experiences as it helps me to feel better about who I am, what I like, what I need, and how I can better please Sylvia.
I also like to share what I feel, not only physically but also deeply within myself, with other girls who are in the same need as me.

Nice image of a unique spread eagle. It inspired me to use the position in my next Cruel World custom, being shot today, with Katy Dee "riding the rails." Alex showed me the device he has produced (here with Aura Sinn trying it out). Can't wait to share caps of Katy opening up her lovely pussy to my nastiest intentions. It's my favorite form of AI--Artistic Imagination.

Attachments

• 1718371971064.png
    1718371971064.png
    273.4 KB · Views: 237
  • aura sinn2 device.jpg
    aura sinn2 device.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 206
  • E clip3.jpg
    E clip3.jpg
    336.4 KB · Views: 249
Nice image of a unique spread eagle. It inspired me to use the position in my next Cruel World custom, being shot today, with Katy Dee "riding the rails." Alex showed me the device he has produced (here with Aura Sinn trying it out). Can't wait to share caps of Katy opening up her lovely pussy to my nastiest intentions. It's my favorite form of AI--Artistic Imagination.
I love these “chairs” for lack of a better name. If I find a significant other one day, they need to own one or be willing to buy or make one to use me on. Play partner(s) with a well equipped dungeon like this would also make me a happy slut. Such a turn on to be open and displayed like this

Back
Top Bottom