The Pirates Treasure

Go to CruxDreams.com

ROMAN MASTER2

Governor
The ships pulled from the burning city & harbor with thier loot & new soon to be slaves a few men had manged to be captured but there end was soon to be . The pirate captain Redbeard ordered the men stripped & had then whipped in front of the 20 young beautiful girls who were captured after the men were whipped one was thrown overboard with a weight fasten to his dick & feet . The other two were forced to have sex then both had their throats cut & thrown overboard. Redbeard ordered the girls to be stripped & taken to holding cell below the ship . (more to come & if any one wants to add go for it )

The stroppy one Dorothea was sentenced to walking the plank after the crew had made good use of her body, right now she is naked in the hold with weights on her feet and an ugly guard leering at her and touching her body

Jack Savage was feeling a little odd as he watched the dunked slave girl being hauled back aboard again. Those two men rutting like dogs had been strangely rather more arousing than he cared to admit. Oh he had been sure that the Captain had meant it as an insult but looking around at some of the glassy eyed expressions on his fellows he was no longer sure that the old song about being ‘full of rum, looking for boys who peddle their bum’ was entirely the joke he had once thought.

There was no need to hide his pleasure at the gasping shivering form just deposited at his feet, “Now then wench, do you be learning when the Captain say you are going to his cabin, there ain’t no arguing from the likes of you, you are not even a dollymop now, we say what we want and we don’t pay for it no how and you say thank you, understand?”

Do Your Worst You Stinking Evil Excuse for a man , WAPPP, a large rough hand knocks me flying across the cabin, followed by this stinking hairy man climbing on top of me still dazed i feel his huge cock invading my pussy lips and being to tart that i have always been thrust my hips upwards to take it all until his balls are slapping my bum

Do Your Worst You Stinking Evil Excuse for a man , WAPPP, a large rough hand knocks me flying across the cabin, followed by this stinking hairy man climbing on top of me still dazed i feel his huge cock invading my pussy lips and being to tart that i have always been thrust my hips upwards to take it all until his balls are slapping my bum
he fucks u till u can't take any more & as u lay on the bed exhausted Red beard says u will now be my pet bitch & naked u will forever remain & i will have u branded with the letter R & u

Jack listened to Captain Redbeard slapping his meat into the wench. Well that one was destined to be the Master of the Slave Queen's persoanl cabin tart. Least till she fucked up by too big a margin.

Still Jack grinned, Savage by name was savage by nature and none of the crew would mess if he decided to make his personal pick now the Captain had exercised his right to first share of the spoils.

Red beard steps out his cabin with his new naked pet by his side with chain & collar & orders Jack to come forward & Jack says

Yes The Bastard Just Shot His Load Deep Into Me, We Are Out At Sea I Can`t Get To The Chemists , And Some Silly Sod Chopped Up The Plank For Firewood
HHHEEEELLLLPPPPP

Yes The Bastard Just Shot His Load Deep Into Me, We Are Out At Sea I Can`t Get To The Chemists , And Some Silly Sod Chopped Up The Plank For Firewood
HHHEEEELLLLPPPPP
Red beard tells Jack i want u to brand my slut just above her pussy with the letter R then u pick the whore u want & Jack says

"Aye Captain, I'll get the irons, want the business done here on the quarterdeck in front of the crew or in the comfort of your day cabin?" Jack asked already thinking about the glossy haired beauty he planned to pick out from the hold.

"Aye Captain, I'll get the irons, want the business done here on the quarterdeck in front of the crew or in the comfort of your day cabin?" Jack asked already thinking about the glossy haired beauty he planned to pick out from the hold.
yes me boy let the crew watch my slut get branded then i'll let her play for u all & Jack says as he puts Dorothy in irons to brand her

"Always a pleasure working for you Captain Redbeard sor, you surely know how to please the lads," Said Jack as his directed two of the swarthy crew into positioning the brazier just so, before it was carefully fired up with lint and slow match.

Can Someone Please Tell Me What The Brand Will Say

EEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!
YOU BASTARDS
the brand will be a simple R mening u are the property of Captain Redbeard & u say as Jack brings the red hot iron
"Always a pleasure working for you Captain Redbeard sor, you surely know how to please the lads," Said Jack as his directed two of the swarthy crew into positioning the brazier just so, before it was carefully fire up with lint and slow match.
make your Captain proud boy now brand my whore & Jack says

"The coals goes red, the girl goes blue, sure she knows she is in a stew, the pirates grin, for she will shriek and if she is lucky we'll sell her to a Barbary sheik!" Jack sang jovially as the iron began to heat from its customary black to just a hint of ashy red, "Now here you go girl, a lucky wench that bears Redbeard's mark for ever!"

He pressed metal to flesh whistling out of key.

after Dorothy is branded she is ordered to play with herself to the crews delight as Jack watches her& Dorothy begans doing what

Well the wench was doing what wenches did. Still Jack was thinking hard on that sulky beauty down below, too elegant for the Captain's raw and hungry taste she might prove just the tipple for young Jack be hearty ;)

Well the wench was doing what wenches did. Still Jack was thinking hard on that sulky beauty down below, too elegant for the Captain's raw and hungry taste she might prove just the tipple for young Jack be hearty ;)
the other girls are brought up as Dorothy continues to play with her pussy & Jack does what

Back
Top Bottom