The Pirates Treasure

Go to CruxDreams.com
Jack lunged and knocked back a couple of the lads from pawing on his prize. one of them Old Toad as he was called went for his seaman's dirk.

"Draw steel on me you knave and you'll be crying as you try and count your fingers," Jack warned, his own longer Damascus blade already in his hands. Toad wisely went to share in one of the other wenches.

"Don't worry my pretty, tonight and till I tire of you it is just you and me, don't let me get tired of you mind, I is actually nicer than these other fellas!"

God, i hope i don`t start on the wrong week or i will be in the shit , how many Pirates are lined up waiting their turn

Crawl To Him. he does`nt have a stitch on and his cock is getting bigger all the time and it is right in line with my mouth

"Watch and learn wench, watch and learn," Said Jack to his own captive as he held her head back with a practised ease.

Precisely nothing because he was a lazy fucker at heart and his chosen one had a hot eager mouth.

"What you dogs looking at, if you ain't wenching I want two topmen up there and wet the mainsail, tis a stiff breeze and be a shame to waste it!" He snarled at the crew.

"Oh you feel good on my cock," He told the pleasure wench on her knees as she sobbed softly over his member.

Jack came at last and the girl gagged and spat on the deck. "There is a stiff brush and bucket over by the ladder to the poop wench, this may not be a Navy ship but she is no pigsty neither, so whip the mess up," He ordered loudly, then he lent down and said softly in her ear, "Listen girl, I used dull iron on your skin, your brand will heal but it should last long enough to keep the Captain happy, please me and I'll be kittensoft on you, fight me and I am the hardest man here save Redbeard!

"Be a good girl and I'll buy you a nice dress and fill your purse with Spanish coin and you can go your own way once we make port, you are mine now, to do with as I please and it pleases me to go easy on co-operative wenches."

Jack straightened and gave the crew a careful scrutiny, the ones with the tarts would need rousting out before four bells, the pickings were nice but this was still a ship in dangerous waters and there was always work to be done.

Jack came at last and the girl gagged and spat on the deck. "There is a stiff brush and bucket over by the ladder to the poop wench, this may not be a Navy ship but she is no pigsty neither, so whip the mess up," He ordered loudly, then he lent down and said softly in her, "Listen girl, I used dull iron on your skin, your brand will heal but it should last long enough to keep the Captain happy, please me and I'll be kittensoft on you, fight me and I am the hardest man here save Redbeard!

"Be a good girl and I'll buy you a nice dress and fill your purse with Spanish coin and you can go your own way once we make port, you are mine now, to do with as I please and it pleases me to go easy on co-operative wenches."

Jack straightened and gave the crew a careful scrutiny, the ones with the tarts would need rousting out before four bells, the pickings were nice but this was still a ship in dangerous waters and there was always work to be done.
she cleaned the deck never taking her eyes off Jack & she teased him & he

"Strewth," Thought Jack, "That wench is fucking insatiable, you'd think she liked being a slave!"

Now give us a break RM, RR needs a cup of tea :D and chance to catch up on other goings on ;)

"That is it, work those pretty arms," Jack told the wench and she eyed him with an odd hungry glow from her hands and knees upon the deck.

Back
Top Bottom