The Pirates Treasure

Go to CruxDreams.com
Jack woke up in the dark. His sense of time though told him it would not be long before the dawn broke. He eased gently out from the wrapping arms of his slave wench. She murmured fitfully, unhappily in her sleep.

Whatever demons had driven her to such a passion in the rut the night before still stalked her in her dreams. She had been the very fury of Venus, Jack was used to outlasting most of his women but this one had him beaten in spades.

She had beaten his rod into abject submission with her pussy and then gone done on him in ardent endeavour to try and arouse his little Jesus from the dead. He had required all the skills a Devon boy learned to gentle ponies off the moor in order to coax her to relax and yield to sleep in his warm embrace.

Carefully Jack dressed and armed himself, not quite carefully enough. He tripped over the chains he used on those women he could not trust around his arms of war while he slumbered. He trusted some of the crew even less and thus was never more than a handspan from blade and loaded pistol.

The wench, thus far he had avoided learning her name; that always made parting the more difficult cried out in her night terrors. He paused a moment to kneel over her and kiss her forehead till she quieted and then made his way up on deck.

He was not the only one with a mind to greet the dawn. A few of the now sleepy dog watch were being joined by other souls from the gundeck, actually absent of artillery on a small ship such as this.

He had a mate and a dozen hands for the rig plus enough men to man a single saker cannon. Just in case he loaded two, one to each beam and had a man ready with lighted match. If this had been a King's ship he would have rousted out the entire crew to greet the dawn but leadership is about pushing men to the limits of what they will do and not further, pirates lacked the inner core of hard iron discipline of the King's men.

Still at least the Slave Queen would have some warning should sun reveal a hostile vessel within cannon shot, too many in their trade had started their journey to the gibbet by being caught unawares in this hour.

Jack did not intend to follow them.

Dorothy lay in bed with her master he had fucked her all night till she gave in & surrendered to Redbeard His hands wrapped around her naked body she wanting more from her master knowing he could do anything to her & yet she was willing now to obey her master to the fullest no matter what & she ( Dorothy where are u ?)

The sun was well up over the yard arm, the starboard watch was turned out and everyone relaxed as the day aboard ship was well and truly underway. Things still sounded a bit sleepy from Redbeard’s quarters but not even Jack was going to risk the Captain’s wrath for anything but a grave danger or a juicy prize.

With a lurch Jack suddenly recalled it was Mothering Sunday back home. He wondered a moment what his mother would be doing? Then he wondered if she would approve of what he was doing? Likely not, she had not approved of her youngest boy since the upstairs maid had caught him in bed with Elisa Gear of the Gears of Merryweather Hall, well that had been awkward he had to admit.

It was not so much he had been caught tupping the daughter of another of the local aristocracy. It was that she was betrothed to wed his eldest brother. Now that had been a scandal and a half. Jack had been sent to sea as fast as possible, the rakish privateer Ioan Gwyff having taken him aboard. Jack had then settled well into the racy piratical life until he found himself First Mate aboard the Slave Queen.

Well day begun and time to take a turn below. The gun deck, which on a battleship would be replete with long guns was only a sleeping chamber on this much smaller tub. All the guns were up on the weather deck above. Still weaving his way among the hammocks was the only passage to his own quarters.

He found his slave wench awake and on all fours, presenting to Jean Nivelle one of several frenchies aboard. Jack stole up behind the man as he took down his breaches and then when it was exposed placed his elegant blade against the other man’s stubby hairy meat sword. “That’ll be enough of that Neville, told you all the wench is mine and mine alone.”

“It is Nivelle,” Hissed Jean showing remarkable composure for a man with his dick on the line.

“Whatever, steer well clear of the wench else I will feed you to the sharks one slow piece at a time like we did that Porto fella what would not give up his treasure map,” Jack warned him, then released him only to grab him by the collar and swing him hard by the neck so that the other man lurched over his encumbering lower garments.

“As for you wench,” Jack grabbed down the whip he always kept handy in his cabin, His stroked it across her butt which rose in response as if eager for the blows, well perhaps she was, he did manage to find the mixed up ones, “Maybe you will get a taste of this if you are good, meantime,” Jack’s own britches found the floor and his most manly weapon was exposed but not for long.

Soft sighs joined the snores on the gun deck echoing from aft where the officers kept their quarters.

The origins of the great Captain Redbeard are a mystery. He was born Davey Bar in South America or so he says. He is cruel & ruthless yet for a woman he will give his heart only if she give hers as a slave to him. The Slave Queen is his crown ship . He killed a Navy Captain & took the ship & rebuilt the inside to serve as holding for slaves & cargo.

Now with Dorothy by his side he seeks to make Jack first in command of the Slave Queen allowing him to fit out one of his larger prize vessels at his secret hide out, the first step in building his own pirate fleet. The start of his path to glory and becoming a recognised power in these waters!
The more larger slave ship call The Black Shark is almost as big as the Titanic .Bulit like a grand place its Redbeards pride & joy & a menice to the Royal Navy .There are over 200+ guns on the ship & more comming . Red beard is about to be King of the Pirates

Jack finished and at last decided to ask his slave what her name really was. She replied with a long gaggle of mostly Spanish sounding names but he was sure he caught a hint of something Greek in there too. Well hard to be sure about that, young Jack had spent more time looking out of the window at milkmaids’ bottoms than at his books no matter how often his tutor flogged him.

“Well I think I heard Hortensia in there somewhere so I shall call you Flower,” He smiled softly as he pulled his clothes back together, “Now Flower stick on that shirt in the corner, good, now follow close behind me, I really do not trust these rogues even if they have plenty of bitches of their own.”

As Jack made his way on deck he found a few more fellows had woken up, those without immediate duties were lounging in the sun or playing dice for handfuls of coin, money was always easy come, easy go in the pirate’s life.

“I hear tell the Captain is building a monster with those Spanish and Irish shipwrights we stole out of Havana,” One of the loungers was saying.

“Yes, two hundred guns and she as big as the leviathan out of the good book,” Agreed another.

Jack had to smile. That wily old Redbeard conjured his rumours well. Before long any merchant men that saw the Bleeding Skull flag that was his emblem would haul down its colours and surrender without a shot being fired. Better the chance to work your way up from slave to pirate seaman than go down to Davy Jones after suffering the torture and degradations that Redbeard reserved for those who attempted to defy him.

Still the Black Shark would be a fine ship, two decks of artillery and with luck she could stand against a true battleship. Manning her would be the devil’s own bitch but then Red Beard could always supplement her crew with slaves, after all a ship that size still only needed the same number of actual sailors the rest were just for hauling of the ropes that worked gun and sheet and spar.

It made Jack wonder what would happen to the Queen now? Well maybe he would get command? He hoped so but he did not know for sure, Redbeard always kept his counsel close and Jack on his toes. He would tell Jack what Savage needed to know when he needed to know and not a minute before.

Jack stopped and Flower accidentally bumped into him before flinching back as if expecting to be struck. Not so hot for the whip now as she was earlier he suspected, an interesting if confusing wench. “Don’t worry so my pretty, I am thinking food, let me go kick Cookie till he rustles us up some grub,” Jack smiled, nothing like eating not unbearable food with a hot woman next to you, the sun overhead, the sea fine running and the very world feeling as if it were in your grasp.

Redbeard called Jack to his personal quarters. As Jack entered he saw Dorothy totally naked chained to a chair by the huge organ that Redbeard was playing as he came forward the music stopped & Redbeard said come closer me boy we needs to talk & Jack says

"You summoned me Captain?" He always let the more slovenly speech he adopted around the crew drop away when confronting the Master of the Queen. His voice was threatening to tremble enough without playing games. As much as he tried to hide it Redbeard just simply intimidated him.

yes i have a special offer for ye since u have more than proven yourself & now own your woman as i do am making u my first in command & we will crucify one or two of the sluts we have who have not been picked by the crew & Jack says

Jack stifled the growing sense of elation within his chest and kept his face and voice serious.

"An excellent notion Captain, why don't I check the charts for a bar or spit where we can drop anchor, we could make some sport of it, have the common dollies wrestle for their lives, eighteen girls and the least able definitely set for a cross, we can make it two if any of the other bitches gets shirty or tries to make a run for it," Jack suggested.

Jack stifled the growing sense of elation within his chest and kept his face and voice serious.

"An excellent notion Captain, why don't I check the charts for a bar or spit where we can drop anchor, we could make some sport of it, have the common dollies wrestle for their lives, eighteen girls and the least able definitely set for a cross, we can make it two if any of the other bitches gets shirty or tries to make a run for it," Jack suggested.
Make it so me first mate we celebrst your new postion

These waters provided a myriad of small, medium and large specks of land. If you knew how to find them they were perfect for depositing stores, buried treasure or even marooning the odd prisoner whom you might or might not decide to come back for.

After a careful study of the charts that he and Redbeard had gathered and kept in painstaking secrecy Jack decided on setting course for a small island he and the crew had come to know fairly well. The island itself would seem large enough to many a shipwrecked mariner. It had trees, an eclectic range of animal life likely deposited by chance or design from previous ships and most importantly a fresh water spring.

Yet it was not on the shore of the island itself that the Salve Queen dropped anchor. Rather it took up station alongside a long shelving bar, that whilst irregular in shape each time they visited never quite washed away entirely. With wood from the island a handy boat trip away it seemed the perfect spot to cavort and entertain the crew. Should any of the unfortunate captives decided to strike out across the narrow channel and make for cover amidst the abundant foliage they would shortly discover what a few intrepid bathers had found to their horror before them. For whatever reason the channel teemed with jellyfish of an aggressive and poisonous variety, their stingers brought agony, then added paralysis and even if the victim did not drown a slow and painful death was the usual result of trying to wade the full width of that seemingly slim band of water.

The girls would be forced to wrestle on the seawards side of the bar where the faster currents drove away the jellyfish. Not that any of them felt in much condition to wrestle. The crew had been quite enthused by the prospective entertainment and more than a little rough in enjoying their prizes a ‘last time’ just in case their favourite girl was the unlucky one. Yes once they realised what the tree trunk brought over from the island was being converted into it was likely that they would find themselves much galvanised.

Jack also organised a hunting party. These returned with several pigs and a small furry critter that no one recognised but looked tasty. The survivors would join the crew in partaking of pork spit roast over deep pits washed down with plenty of rum and stolen wine. The condemned and Jack had made it clear that there could easily be more than one if there was even the suspicion that one of the girls was sacrificing herself to save the others, well they would go into the afterlife with the smell of crackling bacon in their nostrils.

The rules for the wrestling were the traditional English ones which was to say that for all practical purposes there were no rules. Any blow, any throw or hold was perfectly okay so long as it got the job done, the women could bite and claw to their hearts content. They would be paired off and made to fight until the losers were whittled out, the only way to get some rest would be to win you current bout quickly before another fighter was freed up. By the end of the day the final despairing contestants would be utterly exhausted as they made their final struggling bids for life.

It was expected by Jack that it would be sometime close to nightfall when the clear loser of the most bouts and rematches was apparent. Six men would be chosen by lot to make a last thorough use of her, more would risk killing her in that act. Then she would find herself pinned down with carpenter’s nails only to be then hoisted skywards. Illuminated against the fire pits she ought with luck to still be living to greet the sun. How long she lasted after that was in the hands of God or the Devil or both.

Jack made a presentation of his plans to Redbeard with Dorothy and Flower looking on over the men’s shoulders.

u done well me boy your whore & mine are to be spared but i have somethin in mind for them later here on the island .Have u the girls who lost ready to be nailed to thier crosses Jack & his relpy ( got to go to work now PERFECT on the continuing story RR )

Back
Top Bottom