The Quoom Collection

Go to CruxDreams.com
That's one thing you can be sure of in the world according to Qoom: EVERYTHING goes wrong for the women!
(this one seems to be largely plain violence - men kicking a woman on the ground! Not very refined!)
but she tried to save her friend the noose (part 1)

?! Is that Quoom?! The guy playing drums? Or what else has this video do to with anything?

I knew him by another name back around 1999-2000 when I first met him online on the old Crux Yahoo group, and he began using the name Quoom shortly after that. He is German and has been doing 3D art similar to this for quite some time, at least 15 years that I'm aware of.

I knew him by another name back around 1999-2000 when I first met him online on the old Crux Yahoo group, and he began using the name Quoom shortly after that. He is German and has been doing 3D art similar to this for quite some time, at least 15 years that I'm aware of.
OK and his speciality was has been 'historical snuff' involving naked women all along?
So you say knew him - you dont know him anymore, I take it? He's not at this site under some other name?
o do that to me pls
do what?!

OK and his speciality was has been 'historical snuff' involving naked women all along?
So you say knew him - you dont know him anymore, I take it? He's not at this site under some other name?

We have not been in email contact for a long time. When I first met him, he was just finishing up his "Ornaments of Triumph" series, which was a crux story. I've seen several crux series that he's done over the years plus some series that looked like inquisition-type stories. So yes, I'd say he specializes in female torture scenarios which end in his victims' deaths. And as I recall they do all end up naked at some point during the process.

We have not been in email contact for a long time. When I first met him, he was just finishing up his "Ornaments of Triumph" series, which was a crux story. I've seen several crux series that he's done over the years plus some series that looked like inquisition-type stories. So yes, I'd say he specializes in female torture scenarios which end in his victims' deaths. And as I recall they do all end up naked at some point during the process.
Haha! I thought so! - I wonder if he's HERE under some alias ... ;) (anyway thanks for the info)

when i said : do that to me please , I wanted to invite some sadomen to play this story with me online , maybe in a channel where some speed is possible .
I am a masochist. I need not only reproducing the story but also to feel the pain and the humiliation in real.

who can show the end of the quoom wild-west story : how ends the woman that had the gun?????
you may dream or get a nightmare about that.....................................ravished, hang, crucifying or impaling all is at your hand

pls play it with me in ym or mirc? doe het aub
in this moment I'm busy slave..........................you had to wait some time...........but i'll give you a chance a dfe kaaskop zal je een beurt geven maar wacht op je beurt:tits:

when i said : do that to me please , I wanted to invite some sadomen to play this story with me online , maybe in a channel where some speed is possible .
I am a masochist. I need not only reproducing the story but also to feel the pain and the humiliation in real.
Be careful what you wish for!

Back
Top Bottom