• Inquisition Hell 14.jpg
    Inquisition Hell 14.jpg
    144.3 KB · Views: 3,961
  • Inquisition Hell 15.jpg
    Inquisition Hell 15.jpg
    227 KB · Views: 3,901
Last edited by a moderator:
Great pics.

As Bondage lovers, we compose a tiny minority of the population, probably only 2-5% of the world's population is excited at images of naked females who are tied up and vulnerable. As Crucifixion lovers, we are a tiny minority within a tiny minority! We likely compose 1/10 of 1% of the worlds' population. In other words, 99.99% of the world's population will not like images of naked females hanging naked on a cross. Since the beginning of time, images of impalement, crosses and nooses have been used by tyrants to control their subjects. Crucifixion fan clubs are a recent development. Crucifixion fan clubs is likely the smallest fan club on earth. Quoom does a great job, reaching crucifixion fans. This slavegirl made her Emperor angry, and she paid the price. The centurions enjoyed their job that day. The Emperor very much enjoyed the scene. The slavegirl didn't enjoy as much as her audience. Quoom has the entire file available, 199 pics. Enjoy! View attachment 19571View attachment 19572View attachment 19573View attachment 19574View attachment 19575View attachment 19576View attachment 19577View attachment 19578View attachment 19579View attachment 19580

hmmmm - considering how many sm-studios are to be found even in middle-sized cities - at least in germany - I get the impression that bondage or sm-likers are not as rare as indicated here........

As Bondage lovers, we compose a tiny minority of the population, probably only 2-5% of the world's population is excited at images of naked females who are tied up and vulnerable. As Crucifixion lovers, we are a tiny minority within a tiny minority! We likely compose 1/10 of 1% of the worlds' population. In other words, 99.99% of the world's population will not like images of naked females hanging naked on a cross. Since the beginning of time, images of impalement, crosses and nooses have been used by tyrants to control their subjects. Crucifixion fan clubs are a recent development. Crucifixion fan clubs is likely the smallest fan club on earth. Quoom does a great job, reaching crucifixion fans. This slavegirl made her Emperor angry, and she paid the price. The centurions enjoyed their job that day. The Emperor very much enjoyed the scene. The slavegirl didn't enjoy as much as her audience. Quoom has the entire file available, 199 pics. Enjoy! View attachment 19571View attachment 19572View attachment 19573View attachment 19574View attachment 19575View attachment 19576View attachment 19577View attachment 19578View attachment 19579View attachment 19580
I seriously disagree I would say every human being is turned on by some form of bondage or another bdsm is so mainstream it's ridiculous pretty much every woman has a rape fantasy and violence is directly tied into sex I bet as much as 60% of people would be turned on by these pictures :) give our fetish more credit lol (also in medieval times executions were extremely popular to watch, why because people enjoyed it they were turned ON by it. There were many reports of people masturbating in the crowd as well as spikes in births nine months after huge national executions such as one held against royals on tower hill. There were even cases of victims having erections and stiff nipples. This is so natural it's unreal we're not special just aware of our carnal desires I believe anyway :))

Last edited:
There's certainly plenty of evidence to suggest that some degree of sadistic and/ or masochistic desire is very common, as the internet shows, perhaps in reality so common as to be 'normal'. But I suppose the variables are how strong these urges are in individuals, and how they 'manage' them - suppress them? act them out in fantasies? act them out with consenting partners? or (in the case of sadism) act it out on unwilling victims?

I seriously disagree I would say every human being is turned on by some form of bondage or another bdsm is so mainstream it's ridiculous pretty much every woman has a rape fantasy and violence is directly tied into sex I bet as much as 60% of people would be turned on by these pictures :) give our fetish more credit lol (also in medieval times executions were extremely popular to watch, why because people enjoyed it they were turned ON by it. There were many reports of people masturbating in the crowd as well as spikes in births nine months after huge national executions such as one held against royals on tower hill. There were even cases of victims having erections and stiff nipples. This is so natural it's unreal we're not special just aware of our carnal desires I believe anyway :))

How do people on average feel about these kind of things.. When we're talking REAL atrocities & homicidal crime I believe most are appalled... But how much of this has to do with the modern morality , belief in human rights and stuff like that? - and how much of it is timeless empathy? Hard to tell...

But I suspect sexual horror, sadism/masochism are like addictions! Once you're in to it, its hard to stop, and like all addictions it tends to get worse...

The romans thought they had Erin right where they wanted her when she was nailed to the cross...but then SURPRISE!!!!

Back
Top Bottom