The Slave Market

Go to CruxDreams.com
082_1000.jpg Two girls, before and after becoming slaves, free from clothing and free from the need to think for themselves.
424_1000.jpg Two sisters, bidding is allowed.
420_1000 (1).jpg It is evening, market day is soon ending, clearance sale.

The picture of the two women being offered for sale at $10, reduced from $20 is quite upsetting. Perhaps they can be offered to a... well... different market for a much, much better price?
Yes indeed. There are those of us that would pay dearly for such a delicious pair. There is a grossly underserved market here, and merchandise such as this doesn't come along every day. :devil:

1723776996591.png

*nod* Two roasts for a hungry wolf. Myself...I am but a fillet. Many more of me would be needed.... even for a single feed.
But I'm sure you would be a tasty morsel in your own right. ;)

1271.jpg
Examining the merchandise before selling it:

1288.jpg

In a silent room, before to market.

View attachment 1512620
The western women could not believe they would be sold as slaves. The 'camel jockeys' that captured them thought they would make good stock at the market, lining their pockets with more dollars that they had ever seen. Why, the women could fetch at least ten dollars a piece! It is important to keep them naked. It shows what a good fetch each one is and they really can flee 'dressed' as they are...

By the way, this is what Europe looked like at that time:
Kings, church leaders and politicians:
- Niccoló Machiavelli (1469 - 1527), Italian politician; advocate of ruthless power politics
- Thomas More, English politician, recognized the Pope as the highest church institution; executed in 1535
- Ignatius of Loyola (1491 - 1556); co-founder of the Jesuit order
- Henry VIII (1491 - 1547) English king and founder of the Anglican state church
- Suleiman I the Magnificent (1496 - 1566), Sultan of the Ottomans
- Ivan IV the Terrible (1530 - 1584), first Russian Tsar
- Mary Stuart (1542 - 1587), Queen of Scotland; executed for high treason
- Elizabeth I (1533 - 1603), Queen of England; founded the first English colony in America (Virginia)

Artists and writers
- Leonardo da Vinci (1452 - 1519), Italian polymath and artist
- Michelangelo Buonarroti (1475 -1564); important artist of the Italian High Renaissance
- Raphael (1483 - 1520); one of the greatest painters of all time
- Miguel de Cervantes (1547 - 1616); Don Quixote
- William Shakespeare (1564 - 1616); one of the most important dramatists in world literature
- Albrecht Dürer (1471 - 1526); one of the most important German painters

Inventors and discoverers:
- Christopher Columbus (1451 - 1506); Sailor and rediscoverer of America
- Nicolaus Copernicus (1473 - 1543); description of the solar system
- Ferdinand Magellan (1480 - 1521); began the first circumnavigation of the world
- Paracelsus (1493 - 1543); doctor, alchemist, astrologer, philosopher.
- Adam Ries (1493 - 1559), German arithmetician
- Galileo Galilei (1564 - 1642); Italian philosopher, mathematician, physicist and astronomer

@Hugin&Munin

Slight correction on Elizabeth I: The colony of Virginia was established by the Virginia Company chartered by King James VI and I in 1606; Jamestown established 1607.

Elizabeth had chartered a colony which was established on Roanoke Island in 1585. Of course the colony failed, and the war with Spain (which remained undeclared for 19 years) prevented a successful return of the English. (Not trying to nitpick, just clarifying.) There were other contemporary attempts as far north as Newfoundland before the Roanoke attempt. Fascinating stuff the age of exploration and settlement.

@Hugin&Munin

Slight correction on Elizabeth I: The colony of Virginia was established by the Virginia Company chartered by King James VI and I in 1606; Jamestown established 1607.

Elizabeth had chartered a colony which was established on Roanoke Island in 1585. Of course the colony failed, and the war with Spain (which remained undeclared for 19 years) prevented a successful return of the English. (Not trying to nitpick, just clarifying.) There were other contemporary attempts as far north as Newfoundland before the Roanoke attempt. Fascinating stuff the age of exploration and settlement.
Thanks for the clarification. You see, one can't know everything.

In fact, I was assuming the Musketeers in Gerembeau's pic were Les Trois Mousquetaires of Dumas' swashbuckling novel - they were at the court of Louis XIII, 1610-43, dominated by the sinister Cardinal Richelieu.

Now, back to the slave market!

Back
Top Bottom