The Slave Market

Go to CruxDreams.com
The students were attacked and kidnapped by bandits while on vacation on safari. They were then stripped naked, taken to a yacht and brought to this deserted island. Now they are sitting here in fear and are about to be auctioned off. But secretly they hope that it would be good to be a sex slave and are pretty horny.

1be6acc79c642d523ff612fda814f92e.7.jpg i_ll_take_that_one_by_mkdarkdesire_df76dl5-fullview.jpg

The students were attacked and kidnapped by bandits while on vacation on safari. They were then stripped naked, taken to a yacht and brought to this deserted island. Now they are sitting here in fear and are about to be auctioned off. But secretly they hope that it would be good to be a sex slave and are pretty horny.

View attachment 1528997 View attachment 1529001
I think I see Ms Moore kneeling second from the left in Pic #2. ;)

Slave girl for sale by MythicMazeMaster.

1726105810004.jpeg
And once again we have an AI enhanced image that raises a lot of questions. The two gentlemen in the foreground appear to both want the girl, and have decided, it seems, to play "rock, paper, scissors" for her. The girl just looks embarrassed. There is some dimensional instability in evidence as well insofar as the chains that hold her are either going into the crowd on the left, or are somehow attached to the wall on the right through some kind of M.C. Escher effect. Perhaps the girl's apprehensive expression is less about being sold, and more about how the space-time continuum is about to be torn apart, and she'd rather not hang around.

OH DEAR. THEY BOTH DID "ROCK" AGAIN. ANOTHER DRAW. I THINK THERE'S A FEW SECONDS LEFT. IF NEITHER OF THEM WINS IN THAT TIME, I SUPPOSE IT'S MY LUCKY DAY. CAN YOU COOK? :devil:

8_421.jpg The slave traders have allowed the slave to be tested.
008_1000.jpg These two just bought a new toy
14_618.jpg For sale

Back
Top Bottom