The Slave Market

Go to CruxDreams.com
This pop-up auction probably took place somewhere in France

Amatelilli is carried off to an auction sale, where she will be sold as a sex-slave.

She is brought onto the platform, displayed in the nude, while the organiser of the sale describes her physique, and what she does in bed.

Then the bidding begins, and the one who wins is going to do whatever he wants with her for 1hr 30mins.

It doesn't much matter how much she fetches, what counts is that she's being bought like livestock.

Art by bounds and leashes.
A young lady is up for sale, she is clearly miserable about the situation she has found herself in and from the whip marks on her body she may have shown some signs of a rebellious nature, something that will quickly be broken. Soon she will be sold and then she well be forced to submit to whatever her new master of mistress demands of her no matter how repellent she may find it.

Trade Show.jpg

Art by bounds and leashes.
A young lady is up for sale, she is clearly miserable about the situation she has found herself in and from the whip marks on her body she may have shown some signs of a rebellious nature, something that will quickly be broken. Soon she will be sold and then she well be forced to submit to whatever her new master of mistress demands of her no matter how repellent she may find it.

View attachment 1488627
@Barbaria1 at the auction block soon after her capture but before the scold bridle is forced to be used due to continued complaints even after a healthy taste of the lash

On their way to market

keigera_journey_to_the_desert_5_by_bw16_deeabl8-fullview.jpgkeigera_journey_to_the_desert_4_by_bw16_deeabln-fullview.jpgkeigera_journey_to_the_desert_3_by_bw16_dedwc8p-fullview.jpgdesert_journey_6_by_bw16_ded72oe-fullview.jpgdesert_journey_2_by_bw16_decysw3-fullview.jpg

The slaves have committed to be displayed on auction every day for at least one hour. Once they go up for auction, they ares obliged to remain on auction for the duration of the auction. There is a huge variety of owners that come here looking for the one that they will mesh with or just to take photographs

Attachments

• 1820748886b.jpg
    1820748886b.jpg
    468.1 KB · Views: 279
ISIS do not manage to take many female Coalition POWs, but this trio have been unfortunate, their leader Captain Barbara Moore took a wrong turning in her Hummer right into the ISIS camp. Now, the trio are making an uncomfortable journey across the desert to the remote town where they will be sold as slaves for exorbitant sums to augment ISIS funds.

ISIS do not manage to take many female Coalition POWs, but this trio have been unfortunate, their leader Captain Barbara Moore took a wrong turning in her Hummer right into the ISIS camp. Now, the trio are making an uncomfortable journey across the desert to the remote town where they will be sold as slaves for exorbitant sums to augment ISIS funds.
IMG_5770.jpeg

Wrong turn, my ass! The GPS wasn’t working properly, and when I decided to consult a low tech paper map, it was handed over to me upside down by my Brit Sergeant, @Eulalia .

So, don’t blame me!

Now as we captives, stripped of our uniforms, make our way across the hot desert sand, she … rather oddly … seems to be the only one enjoying our plight and excitedly anticipating being put up on an auction block to be sold as sex slaves.

View attachment 1489069

Wrong turn, my ass! The GPS wasn’t working properly, and when I decided to consult a low tech paper map, it was handed over to me upside down by my Brit Sergeant, @Eulalia .

So, don’t blame me!

Now as we captives, stripped of our uniforms, make our way across the hot desert sand, she … rather oddly … seems to be the only one enjoying our plight and excitedly anticipating being put up on an auction block to be sold as sex slaves.
On the other hand, perhaps she`s just relieved she will no longer be reporting to a typically incompetent officer who blames everyone else for her own failings!

View attachment 1489069

So, don’t blame me!

We are always pleased to take western women to the slave market. They have this strange belief people should not be slaves. I take great pleasure calling down from my camel "It only gets better, Barbara. You will lose that loin cloth when you are on the block. You wear it now just to keep the sand from you love hole."

View attachment 1489069

So, don’t blame me!

I tried to explain, it wasn't upside down, just in Arabic, back to front ;) It was a map we'd captured from the Bedouin, showing the recommended routes for slave-traders. And those are the only roads through the desert. So we either followed one of them, or baked to death on the sand ... it seemed a no-brainer to me! :D

Last edited:
I tried to explain, it wasn't upside down, just in Arabic , right to left ;) It was a map we'd captured from the Bedouin, showing the recommended routes for slave-traders. And those the only roads through the desert. So we either followed one of them, or baked to death on the sand ... it seemed a no-brainer to me! :D
Cheeky much! :confused:

I tried to explain, it wasn't upside down, just in Arabic, back to front ;) It was a map we'd captured from the Bedouin, showing the recommended routes for slave-traders. And those are the only roads through the desert. So we either followed one of them, or baked to death on the sand ... it seemed a no-brainer to me! :D
Cheeky much! :confused:
It does solve one of your problems though - the guys on camels likely know where they're going so you'll get somewhere other than stuck in the desert. And those uniforms would have been very hot. Got to look on the bright side. :devil:

Back
Top Bottom