The Widower

Go to CruxDreams.com
Chapter 18

John glanced to his right, seeing Marie sat in her sulky, fussing with her grip on the reins. He swung his gaze back, focusing on the view to his front, of Vicki shaking out a rolled up flag that she would use to denote the off, and the view of Luci in her harness between the shafts of his sulky.

His day had started early, a quick breakfast and then a walk with Marie, through the course that was going to be used, along bridle ways and tracks across the moors, then back to the stables, and a double loop of the running track. He took note of the flag markers that dotted the route, and the rolling nature of the course.

Back at the stables, he had watched Vicki prepare Luci for the race, seeing her hair pulled back into a ponytail, before the American was oiled, and watching as a well worn harness was fastened on, Vicki working quickly to get everything in place, before taking her time to adjust individual belts, tightening the waist belt, and in particular, pulling on the belt that went between Luci's legs.

He had helped place her between the shafts of the sulk, locking chains to the waist belt, fastening the reins to the sides of the bit that was in Luci's mouth. He had climbed on board, made himself comfortable, then gave Luci a quick flick with the whip, and a sharp command of 'Walk..'

She responded a little slowly, so he flicked at her again and she got the message, setting off with a little effort, John driving her towards to running track where they would both start and finish the race, getting a feel to how Luci reacted to the reins and to the whip, and working her up to a quick trot.

Marie and Joanne were already at the start line, but John had taken his time , drawing her up to a halt alongside, hopping out of the seat once they had stopped, to take a look at how Luci had reacted to the drive, seeing her chest rise and fall as she recovered from the exercise. Marie had looked over the harness quickly, pulling things tighter again. She had looked Luci in the eyes at the end, clearly saying 'I'm going to have fun whipping you after this..'

Vicki cleared her throat, 'Ready?' She was hoping the flag high now. Marie replied with a clear 'Yes...'
John's voice was a little hoarse. 'Ready..'

Vicki dropped the flag...

-*-

If driving Joanne yesterday had been a novel experience, driving a pony in an actual race was something entirely different, even if there was meant to be no way Luci could win.

By the time they had reached the half way point through the moors, Marie's sulky was a little distance away, but Luci was showing no sign of slowing. Instead, it was more that both John and Luci didn't know the ground that well, and so the problem as often as not realizing what was going to happen around the next corner, a d being ready to adjust for it.

Luci certainly was different to drive than Joanne. She responded far better to the whip than to the reins, and her sweat slick shoulders bore a crisscross of marks, matching the ones across her arse. John could see the raw ability in her running, but could see how her running wasn't the way Joanne ran, used as Joanne was to pulling a cart.

By the time they reached the running track for the final part of the race, two laps around the track, Marie and Joanne were about half the length of the straight in the lead, maybe 50 meters or so. In front of him, Luci was glistening in the sun, oil and sweat mingling on her back, her honey blonde hair a few shades darker with sweat. John flicked the whip again, and Luci displayed a reserve of energy that he didn't know she still had in her.

Slowly, they started to gain on the sulky ahead of them, Luci opening up her stride as they ran on the track. By the start of the second lap, the gap was visibly smaller, and John could hear Marie exhorting Joanne to keep pushing. By the home straight, there couldn't have been much more than 10 meters in it, but that must have been the last of Luci's strength.

She started to slow, her steps starting to lose their rhythm, and John had to use the reins to keep her heading straight, whilst up ahead Joanne crossed the line and slowed, Marie turning the pony and sulky off the track and into the center.

'Go on Luci, one lasy effort! Finish the race!' Marie was shouting, and John added his own encouragement. 'Don't fail Luci, you've lost, but don't quit!'

Luci crossed the line, and John pulled on the reins to halt her. He could see she was going to drop to the ground, and didn't want the sulky to still be rolling when she did.

The sulky just about reached a halt when she dropped to her knees, and John to leapt from his seat and ran around to the front, catching her before she face planted onto the track.

She was dripping with sweat, her face flushed and her chest having as she sucked in air. John loosened the bit, dropping it onto Luci's chest, twin streams of drool dripping from the edges of Luci's mouth as he pulled it out.

He stroked her head, running his hand through the sweat slick hair. 'Good Girl.. You didn't quit... You showed them you can do this...'

Marie stopped next to them, squatting down so she was on the same level as Luci. 'You did well Pony. You've got so much talent, but you lack stamina, and you need control.'

She reached around to grab at Luci's ponytail, pulling on it so the pony's face was staring at her. 'But you still lost.. and that means I get to show you how well I can use a whip...'

Chapter 19

John looked over at the scene in front of him, in front of the stables in the central court yard.

Luci had been taken from the track directly to here, given some electrolyte fluids, and then had been stripped of the harness, before leather cuffs were wrapped around her wrists and ankles. Then she was chained in a standing spread-eagle between two posts that had been erected in the courtyard, and left there whilst Joanne had been cared for and John, Marie and Vicki had eaten.

It was later afternoon now, and John could see that the courtyard had obviously been in the sun for most of the afternoon, as Luci was just as sweaty as she had been after the race.

John could feel himself getting hard. He'd seen Joanne totally naked whilst he had washed and massaged her, but this was something else. Luci was more than nude. She was nude and on display, and about to be whipped.

He followed Marie over to the chained up woman, seeing how the sweat ran down the muscles in Luci's shoulders, running between her flattened breasts and over the six pack abs.

'Luci...' Marie spoke first, and Luci lifted her head.

'You did well today, pony. You're talented, fast. Joanne had to work as hard as I've ever seen her.'

She circled Luci, running a hand through the sweat that coated her back, causing Luci to shudder.

'You could be a championship winner Luci.' 'But you're raw. You lack some final stamina, and you're undisciplined. You're exactly like a wild horse. You need to be broken in.' Marie unhooked a multi tailed whip from her belt. 'I'm going to break you, Luci.'

Marie reached between Luci's legs, and started to rub her finger along Luci's cunt, John watching as her head rolled back and she moaned.

'The thing is, I think you want to be broken.'

Marie stood in front of Luci, staring into the chained girl's eyes, her hand still gently stroking along Luci's cunt.

'I think the bravado, the talking back, the insolence is all a way to provoke us to giving you what you want. '

'I'm going to whip you now, Luci. I'm going to whip you until my arm is too tired to swing the whip. Then we're going to leave you here overnight, chained as you are, before we start training you properly. We'll work you from dawn 'til dusk, lhen chain you overnight, until we feel you've earned the move to a stable. Maybe then, you'll earn a rematch and we'll see how you've improved....'

John was pretty certain it wasn't just the action of Marie's hand that was bringing the reaction from Luci, it was the words, the description of what was in her future. He could see her breathing become shallow, see her pull against the chains at her wrists, see the ripple of her stomach muscles.

Luci's face was flushed, sweat dripping from her nose and chin, and her voice was a whisper.

'Please....break me....'

Marie stepped back from Luci, shook out the whip. 'Now, let's start...'

So heavenly erotic!

Chapter 19

John looked over at the scene in front of him, in front of the stables in the central court yard.

Luci had been taken from the track directly to here, given some electrolyte fluids, and then had been stripped of the harness, before leather cuffs were wrapped around her wrists and ankles. Then she was chained in a standing spread-eagle between two posts that had been erected in the courtyard, and left there whilst Joanne had been cared for and John, Marie and Vicki had eaten.

It’s good that the Masters and Mistresses are properly refreshed after such a vigorous outing as a first priority

It was later afternoon now, and John could see that the courtyard had obviously been in the sun for most of the afternoon, as Luci was just as sweaty as she had been after the race.

Mmmm, such a picture!

John could feel himself getting hard. He'd seen Joanne totally naked whilst he had washed and massaged her, but this was something else. Luci was more than nude. She was nude and on display, and about to be whipped.

John’s getting far less shy about all this. It’s just a shame he never knew Lesley’s secret before she passed. She’d have adored his reaction!

He followed Marie over to the chained up woman, seeing how the sweat ran down the muscles in Luci's shoulders, running between her flattened breasts and over the six pack abs.

'Luci...' Marie spoke first, and Luci lifted her head.

'You did well today, pony. You're talented, fast. Joanne had to work as hard as I've ever seen her.'

She circled Luci, running a hand through the sweat that coated her back, causing Luci to shudder.

Im shuddering as well! So jealous of Luci’s vulnerability and predicament

'You could be a championship winner Luci.' 'But you're raw. You lack some final stamina, and you're undisciplined. You're exactly like a wild horse. You need to be broken in.' Marie unhooked a multi tailed whip from her belt. 'I'm going to break you, Luci.'
Mmmmmm
Marie reached between Luci's legs, and started to rub her finger along Luci's cunt, John watching as her head rolled back and she moaned.

'The thing is, I think you want to be broken.'

:babeando:

Marie stood in front of Luci, staring into the chained girl's eyes, her hand still gently stroking along Luci's cunt.

'I think the bravado, the talking back, the insolence is all a way to provoke us to giving you what you want. '

Was I so transparent? I’m sorry, it’s just that… I… need… this…

Please? May I beg for it?

'I'm going to whip you now, Luci. I'm going to whip you until my arm is too tired to swing the whip. Then we're going to leave you here overnight, chained as you are, before we start training you properly. We'll work you from dawn 'til dusk, lhen chain you overnight, until we feel you've earned the move to a stable. Maybe then, you'll earn a rematch and we'll see how you've improved....'
:azote::azote::babeando::babeando::babeando:
John was pretty certain it wasn't just the action of Marie's hand that was bringing the reaction from Luci, it was the words, the description of what was in her future. He could see her breathing become shallow, see her pull against the chains at her wrists, see the ripple of her stomach muscles.
Mind reader!
Luci's face was flushed, sweat dripping from her nose and chin, and her voice was a whisper.

'Please....break me....'

The fact that Luci so desperately wants, even needs this, makes the entire scenario all the more compelling and thrilling for me!

Marie stepped back from Luci, shook out the whip. 'Now, let's start...'
:azote::azote::azote: Ohhhh yes please!!

Chapter 20

John reached for his phone to check the time. 1am.

He couldn't sleep. Not after what he had seen that afternoon, and certainly not with how it had made him feel.

Marie had slowly and expertly whipped Luci. It was almost metronomic in precision. Stroke after stroke, working her way from Luci's shoulders to thighs and back up again, paying particular attention to Luci's backside. Each stroke distinct, letting Luci cry out and then steel herself for the next blow.

Painfully aware of how hard he was, John had walked around Luci to stand behind her, seeing the mess of welts grow on the American's back, until Marie paused, shook out her arm, and moved around to the other side of Luci, to repeat the process on Luci's defenceless front, until the tears were flowing down her face, mixing with the sweat that was running down her.

Marie had paused once more, wiping sweat from her own brow, and had cupped Luci's chin in her hand. 'Well taken Luci.... Even though this was a punishment, you took it well. That deserves something...'

With that, Marie had stepped back, and swung underhand up between Luci's legs, once, twice. On the third strike, John had watched, fascinated, as Luci snapped her head back, thrashing in her chains, as she literally exploded in orgasm, her cries almost animal.

He had made his excuses after dinner, heading upstairs to his room, before realizing he really needed to sit for a while and think, so he had headed downstairs again to grab a scotch. It was whilst he was in his way back to his room that he had come across Jane. He was in half a mind to order her to accompany him back to his room, but shook that thought off, as he wasn't certain he wouldn't do something he might regret in the morning.

He knew he wouldn't get any more sleep that night. He got up, pulling on the jodhpur pants and boots, but leaving off the shirt, grabbed his phone, and left the room.

-*-

It was a warm, moonlit night, and John found that after a while, he could do without using the torch on his phone. He worked way round the side of the house, to the stables and the courtyard.

He walked across the courtyard, his boots ringing in the still of the night, coming up behind Luci. As he got closer, he could see her stir, lifting her head up from where it had been, resting against one arm.

Her voice was a whisper. 'Who's there...?' John could hear the tiredness in her voice. It made sense that she wouldn't be getting much sleep the way she was chained.

He moved around in front of her.

'Oh, John...' she shifted in her bondage, trying not to slump quite so much. 'Couldn't sleep, huh?'

John didn't speak, just looked at the naked woman in front of him, seeing the strain in the muscles, the pattern of angry red weals that crossed her skin.

'You look like you've never seen a whipped woman before, John... I thought you said your wife was a pony.'

John cleared his throat. 'I've not, not in the flesh.' It sounded strange to say it, given everything he had seen in the last few days.

'My wife never told me she came here. This was her secret. I didn't even know this place existed until after cancer took her....'

'Oh wow..' It wasn't really a reply, more an exclamation.

'She left me a series of messages, notes and videos, telling me to come out here, to see this side that she never quite managed to show me when she was alive.'

'And?'

'I think I understand why she came here. She loved to run, but she needed to learn discipline in order to get the most out of that. A bit like you, I think...'

'Yeah? Maybe... Maybe not....' she shrugged. 'What about you? What have you found out about you?'

John looked down. 'I... I.... don't know...'

'Yes you do... I want to broken... And you, you want to break me, don't you.... Sir...'

Chapter 21

'Clever girl....' Marie's voice was quiet, but the words seemed loud in John's ear.

He turned to face Marie, who was slowly walking towards him, dressed in a white dressing gown, barefooted on the sandy surface of the courtyard. 'How long have you been here?'

'Long enough...' she stopped next to Luci, reaching up to stroke her face. 'Come over here John, I want you to answer Luci's question, face to face.'

John did as he was told, standing in front of Luci. Marie didn't stop him as he reached out with his hand, tracing the weals the whip had left across Luci's stomach, feeling the muscles tense as his hand dropped to her cunt.

'What do you want to do to her, John?'

'I...I want to break you, Luci...' His fingers felt the unmistakable slickness of her arousal.

'How, John?'

'I want....I...' he swallowed, then, a part of him that seemed to have been struggling to surface since he arrived here broke through.

'I want to work you till you drop. I want to see you bathed in sweat from morning till night. If you don't do something to my satisfaction, I will take it out on you on a night in the cruelest ways I can imagine...'

Luci's cunt was so slick now, and he easily slid two fingers inside of her. Her breathing was ragged, and he could see the struggles she was having to stay on her feet.

'What's your first command John?' Marie was looking at him intently.

'I want you to beg Luci. I want you to beg me to break you, and I want you to beg me to let you come....'

'Please.... Break me.... I want..I want...you to break me.... ' He could hear the desperation in her voice.

'Oh Christ... Please Sir... Break me.... And let....me come!'

John nodded, and Luci tossed her head back and nearly screamed. He felt her cunt spasm, and felt a gush of liquid on his arm and legs, but he didn't stop thrusting with his fingers until her legs gave way, leaving her supporting her weight with just her arms.

'Oh...f....fuck.... Jesus fuck....'

He pulled out his fingers, slick with her juices, and held them up to her lips. 'Are you going to clean your mess up, Luci?

She answered by opening her mouth, letting John stick the fingers inside, where she sucked on them eagerly.

Marie reached around, Luci, helping her to get back into her feet. 'Are you ok to stand, Luci?'

'I...I think so...' Her breathing was slowing now, the violence of her orgasm subsiding.

'Good.' She turned to John. 'She's yours now John. Do you want to leave her chained like this?'

John looked at Luci, seeing the hint of a smile. 'Yes, yes I do....'

'See you in the Morning, Pony...'

Chapter 22

For having had no more than a few hours sleep, John felt the spring in his step as he walked out the door and headed to the courtyard, a flask of coffee and a croissant in his hands, Marie walking alongside him.

Marie hadn't said much last night, had just said that she would work with John over the next few days, guide him if he wanted it. At breakfast, he had caught a hint of respect from Vicki, something he hadn't had before, but they still hadn't spoken much.
Now, as they walked along, Marie asked him the question that was on her mind.

'So, what's your plan for today?'

John stopped walking. 'I still don't think we know what her true abilities are yet.' Marie nodded, so he carried on. 'I want to run her through some sprint training, running from point to point in ever decreasing intervals. She can do that, both with and without weights of some form.'

Marie nodded again. 'Go on....'

'Then I think she needs to work on some strength. I think sometime on the plough might be beneficial..'

Marie smiled. 'I think you've got a good plan for the next couple of days.'

John felt there was something being left unasked. 'Go on....ask the question.. '

'Last night, where did that come from, John? It's not that long ago that you didn't even know what a pony girl was. Now you're going all in as a dominant...'

John paused. 'It felt like dam bursting. I've seen all the pictures and video Lesley left, I've been here now for days. Yesterday, as you whipped Luci, it was amazing. Seeing someone surrender themselves like that, and then, last night to have them surrender like that to me...'

'It's quite a feeling, isn't it,' replied Marie. 'You have got yourself quite a rarity in Luci. She really seems to be quite a masochist at heart.'

'I guess we'll find out if you have a sadist in you...'

-*-

When they rounded the corner into the courtyard, they could see that Luci had slumped down some more between last night and now. Her knees were bent, and her head was forward, hair hiding her face from view. As they got up to her, John could see the strain that this position was putting on her arms and shoulders, but she raised her head, at the sound of their boots on the ground.

'Good morning, Sir....' Luci sounded tired.

'Good morning....' He paused. Should he call her by her actual name? He came to a decision quickly. '....Pony.' The grin on her face showed he had made a good choice. 'I hope you're ready for a long, hard day?'

'I was thinking you'd let me have a nap and a good breakfast first...' Luci's grim hadn't faded.

John smiled. 'Well, I can at least do you breakfast, but unless you want to spend the rest of the day as you are, then I'm afraid you're going to have to do what I tell you to...'

He broke off a horn from the croissant, and held it up to Luci's mouth, so she could nibble at it.

'If you've got coffee in that flask, I'll do anything you want...'

John nodded, and started to undo the chains.

Chapter 23

Marie passed John a mug of tea. "How's she doing?'

John paused a moment, and looked over at Luci. She was sat, her back against a wall in the training area, her knees partly bent. She was sucking down a smoothie of some sort, still in the harness John had put on her so she could pull a tyre back and forth across the sandy floor.

He took a sip. 'Well, she certainly works better with encouragement.' He lifted his left hand, which was still holding the crop Marie had passed him that morning.

Marie nodded. 'As I said, she's a real masochist.' She paused, and looked at John. 'What do you think that means?'

'She gets off on pain.'

'You're not wrong, but that's really just skimming the surface. Have you spoken to Jane at all?'

'Yeah..' John thought a minute. 'She likes being subservient.'

'It's more than like. She needs to be subservient. It's deep seated.' She waved over at Luci. 'With Luci, she needs pain, she needs to be humiliated, she needs to be dominated. She said it herself, she needs to be broken.'

'That's what you've walked into, John. You said the words, but now you have to walk the walk. Normally, I'd say that once a pony had accepted the idea of training, we should shift her over to the stable. This one... ' she shrugged her shoulders, '.... I reckon you should keep her in the cell....'

-*-

John felt the wind shift as they passed down the field for the fifth or sixth time, and looked around. There was rain coming, he was certain.

He turned back to the plough, flicking a whip he carried in his right hand, catching Luci neatly across the backside. He smiled in satisfaction as Luci lent forward, putting a little more effort into pulling the plough. He could swear there was a little wriggle in her step, flaunting herself at him.

After a morning of having Luci doing sprints up and down the training space, he felt that she needed a break from that focus, so he had brought her outside. Marie had helped him with the harness, guiding him as he fitted a well worn wide belt around Luci's waist, a collar around her neck, the two joined by a leather strap that passed between Luci's breasts. Another strap passed between Luci's legs, buckled to both the front and back of the belt. A bridle, along with a large bit went around Luci's head, fitted with blinkers to keep her focus on the ground ahead.

Once led outside, the two of them had put Luci between the shafts of the plough, which was chained to the belt at the sides. In addition, metal cuffs attached to the shafts were closed around Luci's wrists. Marie guided John in how the plough blades could be lifted and lowered, pointed out the path to the fields, then left him to it.

Pulling the plough along a gravel path was hard enough, even if Luci was wearing a pair of hiking shoes, and there was a sheen of sweat on Luci's brow but the time they reached the field, and once the blades were in the soil, it took quite an effort on her part, and some considerable use of the whip on John's part, to get the plough moving. John had paused for a moment after two passes, to check on Luci.

She was sweating freely by then, her chest heaving, but John thought she could do with a little more, so he pulled belts and harnesses up a notch or two, constructing her waist further, pulling the bit deeper into her mouth. He paid particular attention to the belt between her legs, checking the it was neatly splitting her arse cheeks, and nestled between her labia, bringing a deep moan from Luci's bitted mouth.

They had then set off again, John marvelling at the view in front of him. He'd felt how wet she was when he adjusted the crotch belt. He'd taken the opportunity to practice whip strokes, delighting in the moan and cry that escaped Luci's mouth.

The rain was starting to fall now, a thin steady drizzle, and he thought about getting to the end of the row and stopping, but then thought again.

'Keep pulling! This entire field needs to be done before you stop!' He punctuated this with a couple of strokes with the whip, and he visibly saw Luci toss her head, like a proud animal, and increase her efforts.

Before long, he was soaked to the skin himself, but he wasn't feeling that. His focus watch on watching the drenched form in the shafts ahead of him. He could see her visibly straining, the ground getting heavier and heavier to pull the plough through. Her feet were starting to dig into the ground, mud starting to splash up her calves.

'C'mon Luci! Show me what you've got!'

By the time they reached the final row to plough, Luci was visibly tiring. The ground underneath was becoming increasingly slippery, and she was losing her footing, but John kept pushing her on.

Then she stumbled, falling into her knees. John left the back of the plough, heading towards her, wondering if he had gone too far, but as he approached, he saw her struggle to her feet again.

He swung the whip, the wet leather landing a wicked blow across her shoulders. She threw her head back, an almost animal roar escaping the gag, but she kept pulling, and John kept using the whip, until they reached the end of the row.

She sank to her knees, the shafts of the plough dropping into the mud, pulling her hands with them. John undid the bridle, letting the bit fall out of her mouth.

'F....fucking....hell....John.....' she was fighting for breath, but her face showed the aspect he had seen after Marie's whipping. 'I thought....you'd never....done anything like this before..'

Last edited:
Chapter 24

John could feel the chill setting in by the time he and driven Luci to the stables, and he could only imagine that Luci was feeling the same. Marie was already there, waiting for them when they turned into the courtyard, and a pair of doors had already been hauled open, Marie indicating that John should drive straight inside.

'You mad bugger! Why didn't you stop and come back in?' John wasn't certain if she was pissed off or surprised by what he had done.

He started to pull at the buckles on Luci's harness. 'I made a choice, based on what you had said. I reckon I've made the right one.'

Marie started to help with the buckles. 'Fine, but neither of you are doing anything if you catch the bloody flu, are you?'

She practically pushed John and Luci in front of her, until they reached the section of the stables where John had massaged Joanne, only a few days before.

'That door is a shower, a proper shower,' Marie pointed it out, then switched her aim to a second door. 'Sauna. By the time you've both showered it'll be good and warm in there. You both need it.' She turned to John. 'After that, give her a good massage. I'll be back in an hour. Understood?'

John nodded.

The shower wasn't all that large, but it had a wonderful multi-function tower, under which he and Luci stood facing each other, letting the water run down them. He was starting to feel more human when Luci let out a sigh.

'Ohhh.... God, this feels good.'

'The warmth?'

Luci looked directly into his face. 'Yes, the warmth is part of it, but the whole day has been....' She stopped speaking, stepped closer, until she was pressed up against his chest, resting her head on his shoulder.

John wrapped his arms around her. She was right, it did feel good. He felt himself growing hard, felt Luci reach down between them.

'No, Lu...' he corrected himself. 'No, pony... You've done well today, but I'm going to make sure you understand something. You don't get to decide when you are getting that. I call the shots, understand?'

Luci took her hand away, held them both behind her back. 'Yes Sir...' she had a wicked grin on her face.

John stepped back and looked her up and down. 'Lesley, if you're looking down on this,' he said, under his breath, 'I hope you're having fun...'

John reached around her, grabbing her wrists, and frog marched her out of the shower. 'Alright, sauna time...'

'Yes, Sir....'

There's that arse wiggle again, he thought .

-*-

John shifted on the upper bench of the sauna, feeling the sweat running down his chest. He sat up, shifting so his back was against the corner, and looked down at Luci, who was lying on the lower bench.

She was so like Lesley in someways, and yet so unlike her in others. She had long runners legs, but her arms and shoulders were more developed, which made sense if she was a windsurfer. Lesley had no tattoos, whereas Luci had a couple, the compass rose on her back, and a dolphin on her right hip. She would have turned heads clothed, but nude, and, as John realized, still showing the traces of the whipping Marie had laid in her, she was stunning.

She was also quite direct in her manners, thought John, as Luci cleared her throat and spoke.

'Penny for them?'

'What?' She'd noticed his gaze.

'Your thoughts...You've spent a good few minutes staring at me...'

'To be honest, I was thinking about how unlike and like you are to my late wife.

'Late wife...' Luci looked up at him. 'Alright, I think that we should put everything thing out on the table between us, because I think there's something going on here, and we both need to be on the same page.'

John nodded. 'Ok, I agree... I guess you want to know why I'm here...'

In response to Luci's nod, John told her everything. Lesley's cancer, how she left him the notes to come here, to see the part of her life that she'd kept hidden, the things he had learnt about her, about this place, how Marie had said this place always gave people a new start.

''A new start, huh?' Luci thought a minute, then carried on. 'Wanna know what I think you've learnt about yourself?'

That directness again. 'You've found a side of yourself that you didn't know existed.' She stood up, stood in front of the benches, and posed as though she was still chained for her whipping. 'You loved seeing me like this, didn't you, you loved seeing me whipped.'

John nodded.

She turned, so he could see her back. 'You loved wielding the whip yourself didn't you. All those fresh marks across my shoulders, you did that.' She turned around again, and knelt in the floor in front of him. 'I bet you were the one who wanted to see me pulling the plough.'

She shuffled on the floor, opening her legs, pulling her hands behind her back, and dropping her gaze to look at the floor.

'I've felt the need to be submissive for years, I've played around with boyfriends, girlfriends, done some crazy stuff, but apart from the whipping I got, no one had ever taken me to where I was earlier today.'

She looked up at him again. 'Tell me, where am I going to sleep tonight?' There was a note in her voice, hopeful, pleading.

John hopped off the bench, and stood in front of her. 'You're sleeping in your cell. Gagged, hooded, and chained....' He saw her shudder, felt himself growing hard. 'If you're particularly good, I might even force you to have dildos in your arse and cunt for the night.'

Luci nodded, her eyes shining... 'Yes..Sir...' then she lent forward, and took him into her mouth.

Back
Top Bottom