The Widower

Go to CruxDreams.com
Epilogue

'As you can see, my team has everything in hand for you, and I'm certain you'll be happy with the results.' John was desperately trying to to keep his focus on the Zoom meeting, and not on the window in the top right of his screen.

He had to admit he was lucky though. His firm had been ok with him spending most of the time in the cottage, working from home, with occasional trips into London for major meetings.

Finally, the meeting drew to a close, and after a quick follow up call with the team to make sure everything was going to be done as discussed, he closed everything down, and made for the back door.

He sold the place in London six months ago, making enough to get a small flat he could use when in town, and make some changes to this place. Not too many changes. He'd grown to like the way Lesley had decorated the place, and Luci loved it.

It was drizzling outside, and rather chilly, so John jogged down the path to the far end, to the building at the far end.

He pulled open the door, and a wave of heat hit him. She did like to keep the place warm, and he had to admit, he loved the way she looked sheened in sweat.

Luci was at the weight machine, running a series of reps, for her upper body, naked except for a metal collar and cuffs at her wrists and ankles. She grinned at him as he walked in.

'I hope I was distracting during your meeting...'

'More than a little, Luci...' She wiggled her tits at him. He walked over, kissed her, then left to get her carry on with her reps, whilst he looked around.

It was rather different to the first time he had walked into here. The machines were updated, as were the cameras, feeding now not only the TV on the wall, but into the house as well. The storage lockers had gone, replaced by a large board covered in hooks, from which chains, harnesses, whips and all sorts of other paraphernalia hung. There was also a cage along that wall, as well as a St Andrews Cross. From the ceiling hung a number of chains, each worked by hoists in the ceiling, as Luci loved the feeling of being suspended by her wrists.

The mattress had gone, replaced by a metal framework, designed to hold Luci on all fours, attached by cuffs and also at the collar. In front of this, was the machine, a dildo already in place on the arm.

He traced the new tattoo she had wanted, a woman's face, in a ponygirl bridle, inked above her cunt. 'And how have you done today?'

'I wish I could run outside...' She was pouting.

'You can run all you like next week, before the gymkhana in Barbados.'

She smiled at that thought. She had impressed at a race at Marie's at the end of the Summer, and they had been invited to an event held in a private estate in Barbados, to race against other ponies from across the Americas. She wanted to win at this new event badly, wanted to show off, and above all, to please John.

'You're doing well, Luci. I think it's time for a reward.'

He led her over to the frame by the machine, turning the frame so her cunt would be in line with the dildo, before locking her in place. He advanced the arm slowly, adjusting the machine until the dildo was deep inside her, impaling her.

Then, with the remote in one hand, he stood in front of her face, and released his rigid cock. She opened her mouth, and he pushed it in, feeling her tongue wrap around the shaft, making him shudder.

'Twenty minutes, Luci..' he said, starting the machine going. 'Let's see how many times you can come...'

The End

Last edited:
First of all, you are the man! That was a great way to wrap up the story.

And I am deadly serious about you getting it published. It is well-written, could make you a bob or two on a site like Smashwords (which will also let you get sold on Amazon, Apple, and other sites as well).

And of course, now I am begging for the sequel; John and Luci in Barbados! Please, please, please!

Back
Top Bottom