Three Sisters

Go to CruxDreams.com
Bunch of sadists! :loco:
Just not gentlemen are they Lox, old boy?

We know how to torture our women with finesse and politeness at dear old Cruxton Abbey:

"I say, dear girl, do you mind awfully if I tap you just one more time with my cane? I should be most obliged to see you squirm again!"

Chapter 5 乄Sakura

Sakura listened to Haru's cries. She didn't know why but she suddenly thought about what happened that day with Haru in Inoue's torture chamber.

That day, she remembered that there were seven other people in the torture chamber, Haru, Inoue and Takahashi and four men.

Sakura and Haru's hands were tied behind their backs and suspended by ropes from the post, their mouths wide open as they strained to gasp for air, their muscles trembling, their hips rubbing hard against the post, their legs still subconsciously twisting back and forth. The two women were coated with white yam goo by the man's hands in their holes.

"Wow, that tickles!" Haru cried.

"Help me think of something to distract me! Aah! It tickles!" Sakura screamed.

"Excuse me, our two charming ladies, how are you feeling right now?” Inoue asked with a fake smile. “Your mouths down there don't eat much, this is delicious food. Best of all it won't hurt your bodies, Lady Kaede has prepared a special feast for you. Enjoy."

"Ah! Get the rope off me! I'm going crazy! Ahh!" Sakura pleaded, staring at Inoue.

"I think you need it! You will feel comfortable. But a problem for you. Who wants to be the first to use this?"

Inoue smiled and set up a large, caramel brown wooden penis on the floor in front of the two with a thud.

The men untied the ropes that had them hanging from the post. Then, still had their hands tied behind their backs. They pushed Sakura and Hara down to the floor. The two women shuddered between their legs, clenching their thighs tightly and grinding their legs together as they did their best to fight off the intense itching coming from their crotches that filled their brains. Their bodies tensed up, their rope-bound hands clawed the air. Their toes buckled. The muscles between their legs kept contracting, twitching like clam shells, closing and opening, opening and closing. This sent the watching men almost crazy with desire.

Sakura and Haru looked eager at the wooden penises that standing on the floor. The wooden cock was black and covered with unsightly lumps. With their hands tied behind their backs with ropes, they had to voluntarily squat on the wooden cock in a woman's pissing position, an unacceptably ugly and lewd thing for any woman to do.

Although Sakura and Haru were a little hesitant. However, the itching of the cunts had reached the limit of endurance.

"Sorry! Sakura, please let me use that first! I can't take it anymore!"

Haru feels a little sorry for Sakura. She knows that Sakura doesn't like her, but she still speaks her request to Sakura in a gentle tone.

"No way! You have to be second! Aren't you a cultured woman! What a shame!"

Sakura struggled to her feet, struggling to get her balance because her hands were tied behind her back, and she took a small tentative step, stumbling and almost falling before she could touch the dreaded wooden cock. There was no choice but to spread her legs, and not caring about her shame, her entire lower body was uncovered and exposed for all to see.

Sakura slowly sat down as Haru moaned miserably. Her bum touched the wooden cock and it veered into the girl's thighs; Sakura adjusted her body so that it was aligned squarely. Sakura hung her head low and continued to sit down, her eyes couldn't see the wooden cock and she could only move her body by feeling and groping.

Finally, the wooden cock touched her pubic lip. Sakura shivered; she knew the most humiliating moment had come.

The men gathered around and sat around Sakura, observing the cute girl's awkward position with fascination. Tears rolled from her eyes, but not daring to stop, she sat down with a clench of her teeth.

She felt the wooden cock enter her, and it dilated the vaginal opening very painfully. But it was so big that she felt her vaginal wall almost tear.

"AHHHHH! It's humiliating," she began, and paused. "It hurts too much! Please! Don't look!"

"Sakura-Chan, I must warn you that if your below mouth cannot eat it, we need to help Hara-Chan, she's really so pathetic.” Takahashi tried to look sympathetic towards Haru.

"Sakura-Chan, I'm going to watch you swallow that big wooden cock, now drop your hips even more." Said Inoue, very excited.

"No, oh no, I can't take it any longer, don't look at me!"

The men onlookers also got excited as they talked about commented on the woman's lewd position.

"Uh-oh, I can't. I can't take it anymore."

Sakura felt that horrible thing filling her up, and there was no more room to manoeuvre. Then her ass dropped to the floor as she wished the wooden cock had penetrated her. Then she lifted her ass and slowly rubbed her vaginal wall with the horrible thick rod.

Haru stared wide-eyed at Sakura. Her lips trembled and she whimpered in pain, occasionally clenching her thighs, wiggling her ass, and painfully modifying her position.

Her face was suffocatingly red, bean-sized beads of sweat running down her cheeks, even her naked back was covered in sweat. She couldn't hold on any longer, and her voice trembled as she kept whispering and begging, " Spare me ...... please spare me ...... I can't take it anymore ......"

"Sakura, I can't help it either, please, let me use it too."

"You're an educated lady! But I'm a bitch!"

"Ah...ah......Ahhhhh..." Sakura moaned lowly and sat downward, " Pfft" the huge mushroom head squeezed in, followed by a large chunk of the wooden penis.

Sakura's hips were moving up and down violently, rubbing the dreaded wooden cock against her vaginal wall. The penis was dripping with Sakura's sweet juices.

"Ah! How comfortable! - Ah——! It's good. It's good. It's so good.... ah!"

In fact, the dreaded wooden cock rubbing her vaginal wall makes her feel very intense pain and she feels unbearable shame for her slutty gesture, but she hates Haru. Maybe it's Haru's talent that makes her feel jealous or maybe it's the fact that Haru has a samurai boyfriend named Sato. Whatever the case, Sakura just doesn't like Haru, and she bullies her whenever she finds an opportunity.

"Ah! - Ah——! It's good."

"Please, Sakura, please don't be so selfish! Please let me have it!" Hura kept making annoying cries.

At that time, Sakura's body which was moving violently, unable to keep her balance on her two bare feet, she let out a scream as the wooden cock slipped out of her honey hole. she fell on her back onto the floor. She was powerless to get up again.

"Oh, no way!"

Ignoring the fact that the supine Sakura hadn't yet removed her body from her path, Hura stepped over the stick smeared with Sakura's honey and shoved the wooden penis into her body with a single stroke.

Hura forgets her shame but just as she sits down, she feels like she can't handle the intense stimulation of the wooden cock. The pain was almost too great to endure. She has to sit on it. This makes Inoue very angry, and he asks the two men to help her, but Haru screams and struggles which made Takahashi start to plead for her. Because everyone can see that Haru is weak, and her hole is just too small.

Inoue suddenly ordered the four men to form a group of two. As they helped Sakura and Haru to their feet, the two women were much more awake and looked at each other a little overwhelmed.

Sakura and Haru were assisted by the two men standing in front of Inoue. The two women leaned forward, their hips sticking out backwards.

"It's almost time to switch to fingers, both of you lift your hips up and bend forward and I'll help you out of trouble."

The two naked women had their hands tied behind their backs, their legs spread apart in what looked like a frog-like position, with their arse in the air, and the man was making sharp gasping noises as he tweaked the women's shameful pussies with his fingers. They couldn't resist, they could only close their eyes and submit, it wasn't a lewd gesture they wanted to show, it was just that the intense itching inside their pussies had tortured them so much that they couldn't maintain their womanly reserve.

The long "prelude" before execution, was already so unbearable.

Chapter 6陆 Koma

While the three unfortunate girls were being tortured and humiliated on the platform, Koma watched her mistress, Lady Kaede carefully applying her make-up with valuable western cosmetics in her luxurious castle.

Koma had heard from Hashimoto of the tortures of Meguri in the jail, and she had been more than happy to relate these to her mistress, describing the appalling suffering of the former maid as if she had been discussing the weather. What she failed to mention to Lady Kaede was her response to Hashimoto, how she, Koma, had felt Meguri-chan to be the only really innocent part in the whole sorry saga. Meguri had been a dear, kind, sweet, trusting woman. Amazingly, she still doesn't want to hurt others even when she has fallen to the deepest depths of hell. She had heard that, even after Takahashi had related this back to her, Meguri-chan rejected Lady Kaede's plea agreements with very lenient penalties, along with the disgusting confessions Inoue makes to her. Because Meguri-chan would rather die than live shamefully with a guilty conscience. And so die she did.

Koma knew that Lady Kaede didn't really care about discarding a pawn who had no value to her. So she proceeded to allow the three unfortunate sisters to visit Meguri-chan's interrogation in Inoue's torture chamber, and each of the three sisters demonstrates the great selfishness of human nature.

So she was now about to accompany Lady Kaede on her journey to go and view the cruel drama performed for her by the three unfortunate girls. Koma had sent orders to Takahashi on Lady Kaede’s behalf that if her kago (Ancient Japanese Unique Transportation: palanquin - a seat carried on poles by bearers, similar to a sedan-chair. ) did not reach the market place, it meant that the performance had not really begun.

Kaede nodded, and Koma rang a bell. A servant came and conducted them down to the front entrance of the castle. Koma assisted Lady Kaede into the kago, then she went to her place as a servant behind it. An order rang out, the servants picked up the poles and they were on their way.

The throng of people in the market place made progress difficult, but the leading servant bellowed at people to get out of the way, which they did quickly enough when they saw who it was. Soon the platform came into view, and Koma saw the heads, including that of Momotami-san. Not for the first time she reflected on the lethal danger posed by her employers, wondering how she herself might avoid the gallows or the cross.

The three sisters were no longer on the platform. Koma had expected to see them back at ground level, each bearing the bamboo cross piece upon which they were due to be crucified. They were indeed carrying their crosses, but Takahashi had correctly concluded that they would not manage the two-mile trip to the river beach on their tortured feet, at least, not if they wanted to get there in daylight, so he had ordered them up onto a cart, where the three of them knelt on the rough wooden floor.

Takahashi came to the side of the kago and bowed. “Kaede-sama, we are ready.”

Kaede merely nodded. Takahashi rapped out an order, and Rin, Haru, and Sakura almost fell over as the cart lurched forward.

They followed, keeping a sufficient distance behind to avoid the various missiles, including rotten fruit, that was being launched at the three nude and terrified women.

After a few slow minutes getting across the market place, they came to a road, where the crowd had lined each side of the road, and they sped up a little. Kaeda watched the crosses ahead lurching about – this road was not smooth, and was not comfortable even in the relative comfort of the kago.

Ahead, on the cart, Rin attempted to retain some dignity, but the large bamboo cross beam to which her outstretched arms were tied was both heavy and ungainly, and it swung about dangerously with every bump and every bend in the road.

She winced as an egg hit her. She wondered what the common citizens of Ozaki really made of all this. Did they really believe that her and her sisters were such evil people that they fully deserved this suffering? As they threw rubbish, did they believe that they were fighting for justice. She wanted to scream at them that they were innocent. By now she realised that Meguri had also been innocent – that the real villains were Kaede and her evil husband Naitou. But she knew that their hold on power was absolute, that nothing and no-one could help them. Her father was dead and she, Rin, was going to be crucified in less than half an hour. Just like that screaming wretch her father and she had passed back in June. She resolved that all she could do was to attempt to bear her fate with as much dignity as she could muster. She hoped they would kill her quickly and not leave her there for days.

Haru, on the other hand, had not given up hope, not even yet. Yes, her father was dead. Yes, the bamboo beam across her shoulders was a constant reminder that crucifixion beckoned, but she could not believe that Sato-san would abandon her to her fate. Even though he had never appeared throughout a long and terrible summer, every day she had expected him. She would not believe he had left her to her fate.

And Sakura just knew that she was going to die. Horribly and painfully, but at least her suffering would end after just a few more terrible hours. Could the cross really be that much worse than what she had endured already? She, too, had heard the screams from the execution ground. She shut her eyes, and prayed to the gods that they might have mercy on her.

Rin, in the front, noted that the buildings along the street were becoming less frequent. Then her heart lurched as she saw the river, and the cart turned of the road and onto rough ground.

This was it. They had reached the place of crucifixion.

Last edited:
Soon the platform came into view, and Koma saw the heads, including that of Momotami-san. Not for the first time she reflected on the lethal danger posed by her employers, wondering how she herself might avoid the gallows or the cross.
Definitely a serious worry!:oops:

Takahashi rapped out an order, and Rin, Haru, and Sakura almost fell over as the cart lurched forward.
Kaeda watched the crosses ahead lurching about – this road was not smooth, and was not comfortable even in the relative comfort of the kago.
Some day, the Japanese would build cars that are comfortable, a pleasure to drive, wanted world-wide... but there is still a long way to go. And defintely 'Kago' will not be one of the brands! :p

Chapter 7漆 Lady Kaede

The kago drew to a stop beside a raised platform upon which seats and shade had been arranged so that Lady Kaede might sit in comfort.

Koma went to assist her mistress from the kago and into her seat. She nodded to the servants who took the kago away, but were soon back. They might be tired after carrying their mistress through the city, but they had no intention of missing the crucifixion of these three awesome women.

Takahashi mounted the platform, and, once again, bowed to the Lady Kaede. “I trust that you are comfortable, your ladyship?”

“I am, thank you, Takahashi-san. Please begin your preparations.”

“Very good, your ladyship.” He bowed again and began rapping out orders to Inoue and his men.

The three women were brought down from the cart, and forced to kneel in front of the platform, still bearing their cross beams. Rin looked at the ground. She could not bear to look at Kaede.

“So.” Kaede looked imperious. “Rin, Haru, and Sakura. We meet again. You, who committed incest UNDER MY ROOF!”

Rin raised her head, and met her eye. “We did not. And well you know it.”

“Still you refuse to admit your crime?” Kaede feigned indignation, when all she felt was satisfaction. “Sakura? Surely you will admit that you and your sisters fucked each other, blissfully believing that I would never find out?”

Sakura found her voice. “I cannot admit it because it didn’t happen!”

A murmur ran through the crowd. Koma heard it. A summer of torture had not broken these women. The clarity of their claim of innocence had struck a chord.

“Meguri-chan caught you. She confessed it to Inuoe-san. Didn’t she, Inoue-san?”

Inoue snapped to attention. “Hai, Kaede-sama! Yes, she did.”

“Liar!” Rin was adamant. “You failed, Inoue-san! You tortured poor Meguri to death but you know that she never admitted stealing any bracelet, and she never breathed a word to you about the three of us. You are a professional sadist who failed at your own job!”

This was too much for Inuoe. He kicked Rin and she sprawled in front of Kaede. But Rin wasn’t finished. “But now she’s dead. Murdered by you so that she could not deny Kaede’s lies!”

“I am LADY Kaede!” Now Kaede really was angry. Koma sat in silence. She knew that Rin spoke the truth, not Kaede. She knew that she, Koma, had hidden the bracelet in Meguri’s room, following Lady Kaede’s orders. Dare she speak? No, not unless she, too, wished to be crucified. And she did not. So she remained silent.

“CRUCIFY THEM!” Bellowed Lady Kaede.

Takahashi nodded to his men, and they finally relieved the three women of their burdens. Swiftly they assembled the crosses on the ground. Two were X shaped crosses but the centre cross was larger and had two horizontal beams affixed to one central vertical stake. That, Rin assumed, would be hers.

Quickly enough, their task was complete, and Inoue and Takahashi seemed happy. They conferred for a moment about the order in which they would proceed, then Inoue pointed at Sakura, who instantly realised that she was to be first.

Firm hands pulled her to her feet. She began to cry as they pushed her towards the cross. But then she felt her feet sweep from beneath her as a soldier grabbed her legs, and she was carried bodily to her cross.

“Please, no! Please! I have done nothing wrong!”

It was no good. She felt them pulling her hands and feet out until she was laying, spreadeagled, on her cross. Strong hands held her in that position, she was utterly powerless to move.

The rope bit savagely into her young flesh as the ropes were tied. It took barely a minute before the men stepped back, and Sakura found that she simply could not move. “RIN!” she screamed, in terror.

And then, to Sakura’s astonishment, terror, and dismay, they began to raise the cross. But it was fer feet that rose, not her head. Sakura was being crucified upside-down.

Sakura shrieked as the cross came to the vertical and dropped, with a thump, into its socket. The crowd had recovered from their doubts and bellowed their appreciation at this development. Upside down, she saw them clapping, even Lady Kaede was clapping. Koma, Sakura noticed, was not.

Haru, knelt beside Rin, had watched in horror. “Rin! Look! She’s upside-down! Why have they crucified her upside-down?”

“I don’t know,” said Rin. “Who knows what they do, or why they do it. Look at Koma, though. She doesn’t look comfortable. She knows something.”

“I wish she’d speak up… Sakura doesn’t look comfortable either! Oh no, look! Now it’s my turn!”

Haru felt herself pulled to her feet.

“I’ll see you… up there!” said Rin.

Haru knew that her crucifixion was inevitable. The only thing she didn’t know was which way up she’d be.

And there was no sign of Sato.

Last edited:
Koma sat in silence. She knew that Rin spoke the truth, not Kaede. She knew that she, Koma, had hidden the bracelet in Meguri’s room, following Lady Kaede’s orders. Dare she speak? No, not unless she, too, wished to be crucified. And she did not. So she remained silent.
Koma was really just one heartbeat away from crucifixion herself. But she kept silent! Yet, for Kaede - oops, I mean LADY Kaede :doh: , Koma could be a witness to be removed in turn!

Chapter 8ハ Inoue

Inoue had had a very enjoyable few weeks. True, he failed to get any confession out of Meguri, but he had enjoyed trying.

And now he looked, with satisfaction, up at the crucified Sakura, and then at the approaching Haru, fighting and twisting as they fought her towards her cross.

It took four of them. Haru was stronger than Sakura, and she was determined to fight them every step of the way. Despite the tortures she’d undergone, her terror had given her added strength, and some of the soldiers were visibly puffing by the time she, too, was spreadeagled for crucifixion.

Inoue took one side, Takahashi the other. They both knew how to use ropes, and these were knots which would not be undone until Haru was dead. Inoue tightened the ropes with savage force, enjoying, as only he could, the bellows of anguish from Haru.

He got to Haru’s ankle a moment before Takahashi, wrapping the rope around the cross and then around the ankle with ruthless efficiency. Perhaps too much, for this time Takahashi finished first, but only by moments.

“Okay,” he said. “You can let go. She’s not going anywhere.”

With relief, the soldiers stood up, as Haru howled powerlessly. Inoue gazed down at her appreciatively. There was no site so pleasing as a crucified woman. Truly this was a fine way to round off a splendid summer.

He walked around to her head, and, as Haru looked up at him in terror, he opened his trousers and urinated over her face.

Haru spluttered and gagged, but she was unable to do anything except move her head, and Inoue followed her movements expertly. Inevitably some got into her mouth and eyes, she spat out what was in her mouth. In a reflex action she tried to wipe her eyes, but of course her hands would not obey her command. In desperation she tried to wipe her eyes on her shoulder, but not very successfully.

Then Haru discovered that she, like Sakura, would be upside down for what little remained of her life. She looked at the upside-down, jeering crowd, and then across at her sister, her hair hanging vertically from her head.

Their eyes met. “You’re wet,” said Sakura.

“He pissed on me.”

“Who did? I couldn’t… see you… from here!”

“Inoue.”

“Animal. I hope he rots in hell!”

“Look, Sakura! They’re bringing Rin!”

“What will they do to her? Her cross looks… different?”

“I don’t know. But she’ll be up between us soon…”

Rin saw no point in protesting as Haru had. As soon as the soldiers looked at her, she stood and began to walk towards the remaining cross. When she got there, she looked enquiringly at Inoue. “Which way around do you want me?”

“Your head goes there.” He pointed, and Rin lay down as directed, and stretched her arms out along the cross beam. This, she thought, was less humiliating than Haru’s pitiful and doomed struggle with her executioners. And at least Inoue now had an empty bladder.

She felt them tie her shoulders to the cross first, and then she didn’t resist as the ropes bit into her wrists. But she had no idea what would happen next. The other cross beam was at the level of her hips. Rin had not seen that many crosses, and never one like this.

They tied her groins to the cross piece, and that was humiliating, with fingers ‘accidentally’ probing into her vagina. But then Inoue and Takahashi tied a rope to her ankles, and began to pull her legs upwards and outwards towards the other beam.

Now Rin began to panic. “No, wait! My legs can’t do that! They can’t lift that far! Can’t you hear me? STOP!” Her hips had passed the point of comfort, but still they pulled.

Her hips began to shriek in agony as joints and sinews were forced into a totally alien position. “AAAAAAAAAAARRRRGHHHHH!”

On their crosses, Haru and Sakura heard her screaming. Desperately, Haru tried to look around to see what was going on but she was tied far too tightly to her cross, and her neck wouldn’t turn that far.

“What are they doing to her?” Sakura was alarmed.

“I don’t know… I didn’t hear her scream like that, not the whole time we were in prison!”

They didn’t stop pulling until her legs, like her arms, were straight out along the cross. Rin didn’t know whether her hips had dislocated or fractured, she just knew that she had never experienced such pain in her entire life.

And then, of course, her cruelly exposed vagina was far more than Inoue could resist. Once again his trousers were down and he was thrusting into her crippled pelvis. Back and forth, back and forth, for what seemed to Rin like an eternity, while Rin could do no more than scream and beg for mercy.

“So much for dignity,” the thought flitted through her mind, as she felt Inoue’s cum running across her buttocks. But then it was Takahashi’s turn. Of course they had raped her in the jail, but this public humiliation, coupled with the agony in her hips and pelvis, was more than she could bear.

She was almost relieved when they started to raise the cross. At least up there she’d be safe from rape. But the cross juddered into it’s socket, and she screamed unreservedly as her dislocated bones ground against one another.

“Oh my God!” Haru could not believe what they had done to her sister. Rin! Rin! Speak to me!”

Three Sisters-cf-004.jpg

But Rin was speaking to no-one. Her agony was total. She had tried to convince herself that the cross could not be worse than the torture chamber. How wrong she was!

As Sakura watched, a large blob of what was clearly cum dropped from Rin and splattered onto the ground below. “Oh, Haru, look! Those bastards must have raped her!”

But Haru had heard Inoue and Takahashi grunting, she had figured out for herself what was going on.

She looked up at Rin. Daddy’s pet. Giving her ideas above her station, making her act as if she was a man – hunting and riding. Now look at her. High above a baying crowd, in utter agony, nude and cruelly exposed to the leering gaze of hundreds of people. But she didn’t deserve that. Nobody deserved that. Then she looked towards the platform. Except, maybe, Lady Kaede. Bitch. And she, Haru, would die on this cross while Kaede went back to her life of comfort in the castle.

And there wasn’t one thing she or anyone could do about it. Life was just so unfair.

Her head was pounding, her weight was entirely suspended from four ropes bound tightly around her flesh, which was already raw. She looked up at her inflamed ankles. Human beings aren’t meant to be hung upside down – millennia of evolution has adapted us to gravity working down through our legs, not down through our heads. Every passing moment brought increasing distress to Haru. Sakura, too, was crying in pain, but Rin was obviously in continuous, unrelenting agony. She had uttered no coherent word since her crucifixion.

Suddenly Takahashi was standing in front of the crosses. He didn’t look good the right way up, but Haru decided that he looked much worse upside down. She could see right up his nose. But he wasn’t looking at her, her was looking up at Rin. He hadn’t broken her in the prison, he hadn’t broken her on the platform, but here, on a cross, he had broken her. He prodded her experimentally with a spear, and she moved, and howled in renewed agony. She didn’t protest, she didn’t call him names, she just screamed.

Takahashi grinned in satisfaction. “Not looking so confident now, are we, Rin-chan?” He poked at her breast with the spear, drawing blood.

“KILL ME!” begged Rin. “AAAAAARGHH!”

“Oh, we will,” said Inoue, who had joined Takahashi below Rin’s cross. “We will – eventually!” He shook the cross, which wobbled spectacularly, drawing further screams from Rin.

Last edited:
Haru shut her eyes. She opened them again in alarm – there was a powerful stench of onions. Already her eyes were streaming. She looked up towards the ground, and there was a bucket full of grated onions, fresh from Ozaki market. Her hair dangled in the bucket. Through her tears she saw that Sakura was in the same situation.

But then the screams from Rin intensified. Haru could barely see what was happening through her tears but they were massaging Rin with some kind of oil – and whatever it was, it clearly burned like hell, forcing her to writhe in pain. Haru was sure she could hear the bones in her hips grating together.

“Haru!?” Sakura’s voice barely carried about Rin’s bellows of mortal terror and agony. “What are they doing to her?”

Haru had figured out what it was. “I think…. it’s chili sauce! We’ll be next!”

“Haru, I need to pee!”

Haru had the same problem. They’d been forced to drink tea this morning, and she’d been battling her full bladder since she’d been crucified. She had concluded that asking to be got down so that she could go and relieve herself was more likely to be met with derision than compliance.

“Me, too… come on then.”

“But… it’ll go all over me!”

“Yes, but it’ll sting less if you go before they smear you with chili sauce!”

She saw urine start to run down Sakura’s body, so she let her bladder relax, too.

It went everywhere. It splashed over her breasts, over her chin, into her eyes, up her nose, into her hair, and down into the bucket of onions, which somehow seemed to intensify the stench. Her humiliation was total.

Inoue was delighted, his only problem was that he didn’t know who to watch – Sakura or Haru. He’d punish them for their ‘trick’ of coordinating their voiding bladders.

But there was plenty of time. They would last for hours, and he was in no hurry to bring his enjoyment to a premature end. He glanced at the sun, now climbing higher in the sky, and today promised to be exceptionally warm for late October. It also promised entertainment for those watching fair skinned Japanese maidens covered in chili oil and stretched out naked on their crosses.

So chili oil was applied liberally to Sakura and Haru, chilis were inserted into various orifices, and soon enough all three sisters were howling simultaneously to the great satisfaction of all spectators, especially Genta.

“You made my Meguri go through hell! Welcome to hell yourselves!”

And hell it was. In all the dark days of summer Haru had never suffered like this, hanging upside down in the increasingly hot sun, with chilis burning her entire body, onion fumes deep in her lungs, and every joint screaming in protest at this terrible position that she was crucified in.

Inoue and Takahashi took a break, leaving the torture to other vegetables, chilis and onions, and to the sun and the baying crowd. They retired for saki and food, but Haru and her sisters didn’t even notice. Such was their torture that even Inoue and Takahashi couldn’t make it much worse. Haru hung in misery and pined for death.

@settantuno : thats a good graphic representation of the execution site! :thumbsup:

Next phase of the ordeal : culinary torture! The executioners are turning the sisters into a huge spicy sushi! :facepalm:
I confess it's the first time I've ever used vegetables in a crux story! :confused:

I'll be working on 'Wraggy's Cruxy Cook Book' if I'm not careful! :eek:

I confess it's the first time I've ever used vegetables in a crux story!
I have to say, I wasn't sure what this was all about, but it sounds like a poor use of seasonings, and a nasty bit of torture. I do hope Lady Kaeda is going to get her due reward at some point here as well. That would be quite satisfying, I think.

Back
Top Bottom