Three Sisters

Go to CruxDreams.com
Chapter 9乆 Sato

Time held no meaning for Haru. Her world was misery and pain. Even in the relatively feeble October sun the combination of it and the chili sauce scorched her tender skin. She even barely remembered the prison, let alone her life at Ozaki Castle before that.

The first she knew of the return of Inoue and Hashimoto was that Rin, having settled into silent misery, began shrieking in torment once again. Haru couldn’t see well, but she could see well enough to see two lethal looking spears, one in each of her breasts.

Haru groaned. Now they were going to torture Rin to death, then it would be her turn. She should welcome death but still her primaeval urge to survive was alive and well. The adrenaline kicked in and she began a desperate attempt to escape the cross and these evil murderers; desperate but doomed, of course, to failure.

And that failure cost her dear. Gasping for breath when the only air available is drenched in onion fumes leads to coughing, and coughing upside down on a cross tears at every joint and takes you close to drowning.

By the time she was able to take any kind of notice of her surroundings Inoue had a spear in Rin’s vulva and was pushing it into her with infinitesimal slowness. Rin, even in the depths of her torture, seemed to know that this was the end. Her screams subsided to moans, then she coughed, and blood ran from her mouth.

Three Sisters-cf-007.jpg Three Sisters-cf-008.jpg

Her head slumped forwards, and Inoue’s spear emerged from her neck.

Rin was dead.

“YES!!!!” screamed the elated Genta. “Burn in hell, bitch!!!!”

Haru shut her eyes as Hashimoto turned towards her, awaiting his attention.

Something struck her in the chest. It was heavy, it felt like a cauliflower. Haru opened her eyes. A disembodied head lay in the bucket of onions.

“Rin!” She breathed, and looked at her cross. Tortured though it was, Rin’s head remained exactly where Haru had last seen it.

Haru’s brain was by no means at its best. Someone was screaming, but it wasn’t Sakura, it was in the other direction. Someone was shouting ‘NO! NO! MERCY!’ but it was a man’s voice.

A man stood in front of her cross with a katana sword from which blood was still dripping.

“Please… kill me! Kill me… quickly! I can’t… take … any more…. pain!” Haru begged.

“I won’t kill you, don’t worry.” A kind voice, a voice from another world and another life. She looked into the basket. The head had belonged to Hashimoto.

Unbelievably, she felt her wrists and ankles coming free. Strong arms held her. A blanket covered her. Slowly she realised who was holding her.

“Sato-san!” she breathed. “Where have you been?”

“I knew nothing of any of this. I went to find you at the castle, but you…weren’t there.”

Haru said nothing. Speech was beyond her. But someone else had plenty to say.

“What are you doing, man? Get her back on that cross! She betrayed my Meguri! She killed her!”

“Genta-san, she did not. None of them hurt a hair of Meguri-chan’s head. It was all her doing!” He nodded to where some of his men held a screaming Kaede.

He gently laid Haru down on some grass. Moments later Sakura lay beside her. A little way off they placed Rin, but fully covered in a blanket.

Sato stood before Kaede and Koma, with Genta beside him. He looked towards a soldier. “Carry out your orders!”

The soldier snapped to attention, then came over with a pole, at one end of which was a bag to which a cord was attached, and at the other a spike, which he drove into the ground in front of the stand, watched by Koma, Kaede, and the hushed crowd.

He passed the cord to Sato, bowed, and withdrew.

Sato held the cord. All eyes were on him. He waited a few theatrical moments, then gave the cord a sharp tug, and the bag fell off.

“AAAAAIIIIEEEEE!” Kaede looked into the dead eyes of Lord Naitou’s disembodied head. The crowd gasped.

“Kaede-chan, Naitou, your husband is dead. The stench of his corruption has reached powerful nostrils. But you – you used these women as your playthings, dolls to be disposed of when you were tired of them. So tell me, and tell Genta-san here, did Meguri-chan steal your bracelet?”

“You will address me as Kaede-sama!” she blustered.

“I will address you as Kaede-chujo! Answer my question!”

But Kaede said nothing.

So Koma finally found the courage to speak up. “No, Sato-san. She did not. My Mistress bid me to hide the bracelet in Meguri-chan’s room, and I did.”

Genta recoiled in horror. “So… So… Rin and her sisters never told lies about her?”

“No, Genta-san, they did not.”

“And Meguri-chan never told of their incest.”

“No, Genta-san, they did not. There was no incest. It all came from her!”

“Hmmm.” Sato looked impassive. “And did you speak up about this when Meguri-chan was dragged off to prison? Did you speak up as they raised Rin-chan and her sisters on their crosses?” There was a very dangerous edge to his voice.

Koma burst into tears. “No, Sato-san. I did not. She fell to her knees. Please, forgive me! Have mercy.”

Sato did not reply. The screaming from behind him had got very loud.

“Raise him!” He commanded. A cross rose, bearing a naked Inoue, crucified as Rin had been, his hips clearly dislocated.

He turned back to Kaede. “Doesn’t he look good? Your turn now, chujo!”

“NO! LEAVE ME! I AM LADY KAEDE!”

Not all the crowd had stayed this long, but those that had could not believe their good fortune. Kaede was by no means popular, and the cheer that went up when she stood naked before them was deafening. Yet the sound of her hips cracking, and the noise she made as bravado turned to agony and terror was still heard distinctly.

Sato stood beside Genta.

“I feel terrible, Sato-san. I cheered when they killed Rin-chan!”

“So would I have done, if I had believed what you believed, my friend. They walked over to the crosses. Sato had to raise his voice above the screams of the crucified. “It was him who tortured your fiancé to death, and then very nearly killed mine.” He held up a hunting knife, and bowed to Genta. “But I will give this honour to you.”

Genta accepted the knife. “Hai, Sato-san” and bowed in his turn. He went over to Inoue, and slowly and precisely sawed off his genitals. A soldier positioned a ladder, and Genta silenced Inoue by shoving his trophy into Inoue’s mouth.

“Well done,” said Sato, and passed Genta a spear. He picked up a second one himself.

Kaede-chujo had large, pendulous breasts, she roared in agony as the spears passed through them. Sato and Genta left them in place.

Three Sisters-cf-005.jpg

“Good. The boys can have fun with them, but I’ve told them not to finish them off. They can stay up there and ponder what they have done until they die. But one more question.” They returned to the kneeling and terrified Koma. “What shall we do with her?”

Koma was sure that her time to end her life on a cross had come. She begged for her life. “Please! My Lords! I am a serving woman! I must carry out the orders I am given. You know I must? How could I have disobeyed her?” She sobbed uncontrollably.

“If you had, you might have escaped the cross!” snapped Sato.

“No, Sato-san, not the cross! Please!”

“If she had spoken up, Sato-san, Kaede would have crucified her immediately.” Genta had seen enough bloodshed. “We are different from them, aren’t we? She’s only a servant, like Meguri.”

Sato stroked his chin thoughtfully. Then he went and gently stroked Haru’s urine-soaked hair. Haru had recovered enough to smile at him. “Koma, you may thank the gods that Haru-chan and Sakura-chan have survived. I will listen to my friend Genta-san’s advice, and I will spare your life. But you will send the rest of your life serving them in Osaki Castle, and I warn you that one word of complaint from you or about you will lead to your death by crucifixion. Is that clear?”

“Hai, Sato-san! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I will not let you down, you will never regret this decision! Thank you!”

Last edited:
Epilogue

Once more, the grounds of Ozaki castle were covered in a deep layer of golden leaves. Sakura watched idly as Koma raked them into piles ready for the gardeners to collect and incinerate them.

A young cherry tree stood naked and forlorn, its leaves had been collected and disposed of almost a week ago.

“Oh, Rin-chan,” said Sakura. “I hate to see you naked, as we all were three years ago! Soon the leaves will come again, and soon you will have blossom, and you will be the most beautiful tree in the garden!”

A small bird, perched in the sapling, regarded her suspiciously. Why was this strange human speaking to her? Did she expect a reply. She twittered nervously. It seemed only polite.

“Are you talking to the bird, or the tree, Sakura-chan?” Genta had wandered into the garden, his work at the prison complete for the day.

“I’m talking to Rin-chan. I come here to talk to her, Genta-san.”

“I see.” Genta was sympathetic. “I’m sure she listens as attentively as that little bird.”

“She does. I have news for her.”

“News? What news? Nothing much happens around here these days. Lord Sato keeps everything in good order.”

“This has nothing to do with Lord Sato. I am pregnant.”

Genta gazed at her in shock. It had been two years since he had married Sakura, and Sato had married Haru, and he had concluded that Inuoe and Takahashi had damaged his wife and his sister-in-law beyond repair.

“Are you sure?”

“Yes, Genta-san. I am sure.”

“YAAAY!!!” Genta yelled, exultantly. The bird watched in amusement as he swept her off her feet, and danced around the garden with Sakura in his arms. Eventually, he put her down.

“But…” Sakura looked doubtful.

“’But’ what? But you have made me the happiest man in Japan!”

“I’m glad, but Haru will be furious!”

“No, Sakura, I will not.” Haru had come to see what the fuss was about. She kissed her sister. “I’m delighted for you!”

“Really?” Sakura bit her lip. ”I thought you’d be mad at me!”

“Of course not, I’m delighted!” She looked at the tree. “Just one thing, though?”

“What’s that?”

“If your baby is a girl, will you name her ‘Rin’?”

Sakura didn’t answer, but the tears streamed down her face. She watched as the bird took off, circled the castle, and then flew away over the town and river. Higher and further she flew, until, try as they might, Haru and Sakura could no longer distinguish her from the distant mountains.

THE END

An unexpected twist at the end! A real reversal of fortunes! Thanks Wargg, for this tale of exotic crucifixion practice!:thumbsup::clapping:

A challenge for @Barbaria1 :rolleyes:
Yes, indeed.... I'm not sure that @Barbaria1 would still have been raking fallen leaves after three years. :doh:

Or even three minutes. :D

Anyway even though some of the procedures aren't exactly erotic fantasy material for me, a captivating read.

But he could not now stop and start beating Haru, because he had stated loudly and clearly in front of hundreds of witnesses that he would not do so until Rin asked him to.
this psychological battle going on about Rin, the 120 strokes and Takahashi feeling honor-bound to stick to the procedure he announced was a highlight.

It has a well-established traditional male power society culture - old institutions, an ultra-conservative society with a rigid hierarchy and the power of male officials at its peak.
Well there is this arc in the story of setting the order of the universe right,
... the actual evildoers do get their just punishment,
but despite not being an evildoer as such,
So Momotani raised her like a son, and so she behaved like one. But men do not come out with brave words that they can’t follow up on. In the final analysis, she did not have a man’s physique or biology
... the world also needs to be rid of Rin who transgressed the boundaries of the assigned roles, while Haru and Sakura settle into marriage and childbearing as is proper to their station...

Anyway even though some of the procedures aren't exactly erotic fantasy material for me, a captivating read.

this psychological battle going on about Rin, the 120 strokes and Takahashi feeling honor-bound to stick to the procedure he announced was a highlight.

Well there is this arc in the story of setting the order of the universe right,
... the actual evildoers do get their just punishment,
but despite not being an evildoer as such,

... the world also needs to be rid of Rin who transgressed the boundaries of the assigned roles, while Haru and Sakura settle into marriage and childbearing as is proper to their station...
Thanks Malins, and you'll see that this story has taken me outside my usual territory, which has been a fascinating journey for me. A tourist with a qwerty keyboard!

The result may be an unsatisfactory mix of east and west as I have imposed my own story style upon that of my co-writer; but we have also sought to show that two people living on opposite sides of the world under very different circumstances and from very different cultures can co-operate and produce a story with wider appeal.

I suspect most readers have been European, Australian, or North American but I'd be interested in any views from other continents, of from those whose heritage is from other continents.

sorry I can only offer another eurocentric perspective ;) but I don't think this kind of east-west mixing has to be unsatisfactory at all

The version of Rome we visit in a lot of crux stories doesn't necesssarily work like the 'real Rome' and that doesn't doom or diminish a story though.

And so you can also have a story set in a vision of Japan instead of some consensus-by-committee of expert historians of the 'real Japan' (which consensus in fact may also be hard to reach).

So for instance I noticed an explicit mention of the Abrahamic Satan. That guy might be said to not quite fit in - while afaik there are very recognizable Japanese concepts of hell derived from Buddhism...
hell-in-japanese-art-8.jpg
...they would probably not have Satan as the first reference coming to mind for someone ultimately evil ...
... unless of course you say, this is set in a timeframe where Christianity was already a known entity in Japan but before it was officially banned. And there is reference to the existence of western imports, so it's already established there's not complete isolation. And so it could be plausible that locally, people picked up the idea of specifically Satan as the bad guy. Why not...

Satan as the bad guy
So, chatting to my co-writer the entity that has translated as 'Satan' is Mowang (牛魔王), who does feature in some Chinese / Far Eastern literature as an antagonist to good, and features in some films such as 'The Monkey King' as 'Bull Demon King'.

So, a bad guy but perhaps not directly equivalent to our concept of a ruddy compexioned chap with horns and pointy tail... :smilie-devil:

A great story, the use of onion chili sauce for torture shocked me greatly, but my Dolcett enthusiast friends must really like this, haha.:eek:
So, chatting to my co-writer the entity that has translated as 'Satan' is Mowang (牛魔王), who does feature in some Chinese / Far Eastern literature as an antagonist to good, and features in some films such as 'The Monkey King' as 'Bull Demon King'.

So, a bad guy but perhaps not directly equivalent to our concept of a ruddy compexioned chap with horns and pointy tail... :smilie-devil:
In the original work of Journey to the West, the true identity of the Bull Demon King is a white bull(Indian Zebu, maybe), and when he was a humanoid, he was just a terrifying human rather than a tauren(Even without bull horns). But in traditional and popular culture art works, he is mostly a black skin tauren.

A great story, the use of onion chili sauce for torture shocked me greatly, but my Dolcett enthusiast friends must really like this, haha.:eek:

In the original work of Journey to the West, the true identity of the Bull Demon King is a white bull(Indian Zebu, maybe), and when he was a humanoid, he was just a terrifying human rather than a tauren(Even without bull horns). But in traditional and popular culture art works, he is mostly a black skin tauren.
Thank you, @DaHoYoTa! I'm no expert on these matters...

Back
Top Bottom