Tied Up

Go to CruxDreams.com
OUCH! Numbers 2 and 3 look too realistic. Their shoulders look like they are popping out of the sockets. Strappado is an awful torture.
True, it can lead to permanent shoulder injuries. :eek:

Usually BDSM photographers take steps to protect their models from permanent harm but I wonder if they aren't pushing it a bit with those two images.... @wulf might be able to advise me as he will know where he got them from?

True, it can lead to permanent shoulder injuries. :eek:

Usually BDSM photographers take steps to protect their models from permanent harm but I wonder if they aren't pushing it a bit with those two images.... @wulf might be able to advise me as he will know where he got them from?
There have been many an injury not heard about from some of the larger, more famous BDSM internet sites as well as them having lawyers and non disclosure agreements in that mix.
I have come across one or two models who could get their arms back and up quite well as being their natural physical build and also being limber from various exercises but the strappado was something I seldom did just for safety’s sake.
Limits have been pushed and, even at some times, neglected to be respected in both the regular adult and fetish industries.
There is also a great prevalence of drug use by many along with a few psychological issues as well.
Sad to say but true.

There have been many an injury not heard about from some of the larger, more famous BDSM internet sites as well as them having lawyers and non disclosure agreements in that mix.
Limits have been pushed and, even at some times, neglected to be respected in both the regular adult and fetish industries.
There is also a great prevalence of drug use by many along with a few psychological issues as well.
Sad to say but true.
There was me blissfully believing that they were safely done! Now you've got me worried about our 'harmful bdsm'rule! :eek:

Back
Top Bottom