Tied Up

Go to CruxDreams.com
The tatoo is not my thing but is provided by IUSEU who resquested to be figured in the picture with her tattoo.
Otherwise I was free to do what I want.
When I am doing my pictures, most of the time, I have a model.
But after my first drawing, I just follow my hand and my own lines and I dont care about the model.
So, at the end, most of the time, my drawing doesn't look like my model because I am drawing eyes, mouth, nose (and body too) as I want rather than as it is.
Here, the big challenge was to stay (at least for the woman with a tattoo) near the model as much it is possible for me.
And well, it is not my usual way to do things, so it was very difficult for me to do it because I am not very good on it.
But after several bad try, I achieve a more or less good enough look-like thing.
IUSEU was happy about it so I am.
The background and the other woman are based on pictures from a film (sadly I don't know which one).
But the woman was holding a big ashtray in the hand (the one on the table).
I just put a knife instead because it was better.
Hope you like it and have a good time.
some others tied women (or sometime not) drawings by me on DA here:

woman with a knife and woman with a tattoo. H58 CF.jpg

Arms. Low enough so she can just barely touch the floor with the tips of her toes.
Yes. That's my vote as well.
And as the slack in her body leaves and her heels gradually lower to the floor, wait till they almost touch then pull her back up on her toes. And be sure to give her a loving pat on the cheek before saying 'goodnight'.

The tatoo is not my thing but is provided by IUSEU who resquested to be figured in the picture with her tattoo.
Otherwise I was free to do what I want.
When I am doing my pictures, most of the time, I have a model.
But after my first drawing, I just follow my hand and my own lines and I dont care about the model.
So, at the end, most of the time, my drawing doesn't look like my model because I am drawing eyes, mouth, nose (and body too) as I want rather than as it is.
Here, the big challenge was to stay (at least for the woman with a tattoo) near the model as much it is possible for me.
And well, it is not my usual way to do things, so it was very difficult for me to do it because I am not very good on it.
But after several bad try, I achieve a more or less good enough look-like thing.
IUSEU was happy about it so I am.
The background and the other woman are based on pictures from a film (sadly I don't know which one).
But the woman was holding a big ashtray in the hand (the one on the table).
I just put a knife instead because it was better.
Hope you like it and have a good time.
some others tied women (or sometime not) drawings by me on DA here:

View attachment 1532606
Looks pretty good to me, and thanks for sharing.

Especially in the prudish 19th century!
"Prudish" was only a social cover layer of "keeping up appearances" by the bourgoisie.
Such did not stop bourgeois men from visiting brothels.
Under the counter, pics like these were sold. Photography was a brand new invention, and such pics were made under the pretext of 'study of the human body', by using that new invention.

Back
Top Bottom