Tied Up

Go to CruxDreams.com
243458.jpg Make a little effort and crawl out to the street, where I'll leave your handcuff key.

Tied up at the post.
Enjoy!

View attachment 1547404
OOh yes - always great to see Wenona in here. Not sure who the other girl is though - she looks a bit like Penny Pax, but I'm not sure - I think Penny's breasts are way bigger than hers...

OOh yes - always great to see Wenona in here. Not sure who the other girl is though - she looks a bit like Penny Pax, but I'm not sure - I think Penny's breasts are way bigger than hers...

_MG_6351.JPG_MG_6380.JPG_MG_5133.JPG_MG_5161.JPG

A body worthy of sexual Torture and the whip.
Nipples made for Pain and appreciative of extremely tight crotch ropes.
Eagerly deserving of the noose.
The cunt was adventurous, nearly fearless and a bit crazy but undeniably pleasing to look at much less tie up and abuse!

Last edited:
Doing time … somewhere in Arkansas. The road crew chain gang has left for the day. Prisoner 72948, B. Moore, has been left behind because the guards were sick and tired of her constant mouthing and slacking off.

“See ya tomorrow, bitch,” they called out as they clambered onto the truck with the other prisoners. “Say hi to the bears, bugs and snakes for us when they come around!”

A body worthy of sexual Torture and the whip.
Nipples made for Pain and appreciative of extremely tight crotch ropes.
Eagerly deserving of the noose.
The cunt was adventurous, nearly fearless and a bit crazy but undeniably pleasing to look at much less tie up and abuse!
CIA Agent @Barbaria1 Moore thought she could make a big deal and get her hands on the plans for the new hypersonic missile. In doing so, she forgot all the rules of caution and went, all by herself, to an appointment in an abandoned factory. But the information offered to her was worthless. The so-called offerors were simply a criminal gang, who cheated her out of the money with which she would pay for the deal, and then chained her naked to a pole. The counterintelligence will arrive soon, and the criminal gang will then also collect the bounty for unmasking a spy. Agent Moore can expect more "attentions" by the counterintelligence, when her interrogation begins!

CIA Agent @Barbaria1 Moore thought she could make a big deal and get her hands on the plans for the new hypersonic missile. In doing so, she forgot all the rules of caution and went, all by herself, to an appointment in an abandoned factory. But the information offered to her was worthless. The so-called offerors were simply a criminal gang, who cheated her out of the money with which she would pay for the deal, and then chained her naked to a pole. The counterintelligence will arrive soon, and the criminal gang will then also collect the bounty for unmasking a spy. Agent Moore can expect more "attentions" by the counterintelligence, when her interrogation begins!
Barb works for the CIA ?????

I mean I know that the CIA are often referred to as the Keystone Kops of the spook community but even so, isn't that a recipe for disaster? :D

Back
Top Bottom