Torture Snuff Comic-The 4X club

Go to CruxDreams.com
Idea's are coming from all directions- all sound good.
Ever got so many suggestions and ideas to any comics you created before? Can be hard to listen all these people's beautiful brainstorming results and make decisions of how to incorporate some into the story while already have your own plans. I hope fans like us would not put stress on you rather give you inspiration!

Ever got so many suggestions and ideas to any comics you created before? Can be hard to listen all these people's beautiful brainstorming results and make decisions of how to incorporate some into the story while already have your own plans. I hope fans like us would not put stress on you rather give you inspiration!
Not too much pressure. I understand the urge to participate and have some of your own fantasies reflected in the story ( just ask Doragon if I made a few suggestions for The Ordeals of Alisa Foxen) but you listen to all of the idea's and see how they fit into your narrative vision and apply what you need. I seriously like all of them but you can't do everything in one story. Maybe if I do another we can work in all of these great idea's.

Funny I did grab a peak at that while ruminating. It was pretty creative. My current dilemma is taking into account that while this is a facility dedicated to torture the number of custom built devices for that purpose can't be endless. After all it is an Island. Eileen has some testing and torturing to come so hopefully she is the victim of creative torture.

Page 80. Her marking will continue along with self delusion to survive. Next up a challenge that will begin her disassembly-with her assistance. She will catch on to the game eventually but by then it won't matter. It actually already doesn't. Eileen won't be around to see Candy leave this mortal coil.

Attachments

• PG80TEXT.JPG
    PG80TEXT.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 1,929
Page 80. Her marking will continue along with self delusion to survive. Next up a challenge that will begin her disassembly-with her assistance. She will catch on to the game eventually but by then it won't matter. It actually already doesn't. Eileen won't be around to see Candy leave this mortal coil.
z eileen is my favorite character!

i love your work! i will be happy if eileen suffers for a long time!

z eileen is my favorite character!

i love your work! i will be happy if eileen suffers for a long time!
I will endeavor to do so within the limits of the human capacity to suffer trauma and survive. I'm thinking of Death Dance. Eileen has some sins she must pay for and that will be revealed. I like her too. She is the sleekest of all the characters, the most modern.

I will endeavor to do so within the limits of the human capacity to suffer trauma and survive. I'm thinking of Death Dance. Eileen has some sins she must pay for and that will be revealed. I like her too. She is the sleekest of all the characters, the most modern.
redhead with green eyes...mmm love it!

and I really like the pussy lips idea!

wow, love it....what is the green stuff used to expand her tits

Back
Top Bottom