Torture Snuff Comic-The 4X club

Go to CruxDreams.com
Page 81 done. Note the contraption/gauntlet in the last panel. It will be featured in the next 2 pages but all the bits and pieces may not be exactly the same as in this image. I spent much time working out both this page and imagining following pages trying to figure out just how this the contraption/gauntlet might do it's work. Not doubt I will modify it for pages 82 and 83 to add and intensify the pain and struggle for Eileen.

Attachments

• PG81.JPG
    PG81.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 1,953
Page 81 done. Note the contraption/gauntlet in the last panel. It will be featured in the next 2 pages but all the bits and pieces may not be exactly the same as in this image. I spent much time working out both this page and imagining following pages trying to figure out just how this the contraption/gauntlet might do it's work. Not doubt I will modify it for pages 82 and 83 to add and intensify the pain and struggle for Eileen.
I'm excited!

I'm excited!
my english is not very good, maybe that's why i don't understand in this case the word "gauntlet" to which it refers, and regarding the gadget i see some small holes through the tubes, i hope that fire comes out everywhere towards eileen

I'm already imagining some of what Eileen is going to go through (especially with the specials bra and stockings , we're going to enjoy it.
For the "gauntlet" I think that zerns will surprise us with his imagination.
And, I hope that Eileen will be brave and determined for the pleasure of the crowd and us.
my english is not very good, maybe that's why i don't understand in this case the word "gauntlet" to which it refers, and regarding the gadget i see some small holes through the tubes, i hope that fire comes out everywhere towards eileen

I'm already imagining some of what Eileen is going to go through (especially with the specials bra and stockings , we're going to enjoy it.
For the "gauntlet" I think that zerns will surprise us with his imagination.
And, I hope that Eileen will be brave and determined for the pleasure of the crowd and us.
interesting how to reach that state of shock in which the victim agrees to be an active part of the show even knowing that they will die anyway

Para preservar la apariencia de estos trofeos, creo que deberían fundirse en resina transparente.

View attachment 1233463

https://www.kyliehowarth.com/blog/2019/1/20/how-to-cast-insects-and-bugs-in-resin

Incluso puedes hacerme un colgante con resina...

View attachment 1233466

Esto hará un bonito recuerdo para los padres.
:diablo-flip:
That idea is fine to hand over to her parents. for the captors to keep their trophy it is a little colder that they keep them together with a photograph of what each girl was like in her best moment, for example this random image by an unknown author

Attachments

• 24 (1).jpg
    24 (1).jpg
    135.6 KB · Views: 1,252
Im the that most right person in the last picture staying at of stage :)
No really, i think Eileen is such an actress.. Not just by the moves of her body, but she can play by her facial expressions also! She is surprisingly good!
Here just several of her best plays:

1663368536215.png1663368569377.png1663368596418.png1663368647858.png1663368719304.png1663368866036.png1663368986197.png

The last one made me to do that small tribute to eileen and make this gallery possible :)
Maybe mom should also receive some small album like that, to remember how good actress was her red haired daughter.

Last edited:
Im the that most right person in the last picture staying at of stage :)
No really, i think Eileen is such an actress.. Not just by the moves of her body, but she can play by her facial expressions also! She is surprisingly good!
Here just several of her best plays:

View attachment 1233710View attachment 1233711View attachment 1233712View attachment 1233713View attachment 1233714View attachment 1233715View attachment 1233716

The last one made me to do that small tribute to eileen and make this gallery possible :)
Maybe mom should also receive some small album like that, to remember how good actress was her red haired daughter.
the face when the forced orgasm arrives while being whipped is not wasted hopefully we could see more of that in the future

Back
Top Bottom