Torture Snuff Comic-The 4X club

Go to CruxDreams.com
I saw your amazing picture on pixiev (but I have a question)

will the device gradually burn her thighs and hips? somehow I didn't understand the principle....
The burner ports each have a little proximity switch ( like security lights) which ignites the gas just as her thighs block the light as she passes in front of the ports. They remain lit she stumbles quickly past them due to the natural impulse to move from intense heat and the constant pull on her hooked breasts. The ports are ignited by

Piezoelectric ignition. Similar to starter switches in a backyard grill.

The burner ports each have a little proximity switch ( like security lights) which ignites the gas just as her thighs block the light as she passes in front of the ports. They remain lit she stumbles quickly past them due to the natural impulse to move from intense heat and the constant pull on her hooked breasts. The ports are ignited by

Piezoelectric ignition. Similar to starter switches in a backyard grill.

Good question and I should have made that more clear. She is always moving forward and just searing her thighs on the surface. A burn between 1 or 2 degree. The solder tips on the other hand leave a nice thin 3rd degree burn line as she scrapes past them.

Good question and I should have made that more clear. She is always moving forward and just searing her thighs on the surface. A burn between 1 or 2 degree. The solder tips on the other hand leave a nice thin 3rd degree burn line as she scrapes past them.
But I'm still most looking forward to the gift for her mom! Her cunt lips...by the way, I'll try to use your idea in one of my future works...thanks!

Back
Top Bottom